Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaVnde

Guilty.

Have you ever said you were going to buy a present for someone, and not done it?
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

Despairs

Guilty. Have you ever written a scathing letter or email to someone?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Autumn52

Guilty

Have you ever not wanted to call someone because they talk and talk and talk and ……..?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

curvyprincess

Raises hand very guilty.  It is a thirty minute call every time I talk with her.Have you ever spilled something in a friends car, house, that you, didn't tell them about?
[/url]

Fierbali111

Guilty. Have you ever intentionally gone to bed late so you had an excuse to not meet a friend early the next day?

Mirrah

No. It has been the cause but not with that intention. I'm more likely to power through if possible.

Have you ever accidentally mistaken someone's drink for your own?
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Scribbles

Unfortunately yes...

Ever confess something only to discover everyone already knows?
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

curvyprincess

No!
Have you ever tried to get somebody to confess something, and had to resort to playfully tickling them to come out with the truth?
[/url]

Nico

No. I would not do that.

Passing it on.

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever wanted to do something or approach someone but are afraid of doing so due to envisioning utter failure or rejection?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Strega

Nico

Not guilty. I am quite capable of hearing a 'no' and move on.

Passing it on.

Peccavi

Quote from: Dark Despairs on December 28, 2018, 06:34:36 PM
Have you ever wanted to do something or approach someone but are afraid of doing so due to envisioning utter failure or rejection?

Absolutely not. I'd much rather take the chance and risk rejection or failure than to live a life wondering, "What if?"

Have you ever been able to envision something in your head that seems amazing but not be able to adequately describe it to anyone? A story, picture, etc?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Nico

Quote from: Peccavi on December 30, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

Have you ever been able to envision something in your head that seems amazing but not be able to adequately describe it to anyone? A story, picture, etc?

Oh yes. Happens all the time to me. ~laughs~

Passing it on.

Autumn52

Guilty, and like Nico, it happens all the time to me. I forget words and stand there pointing....argggg.

Have you ever forgotten something so obvious that it embarrasses you?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

RedRose

I forgot a loved one's Birth city. It was extremely embarrassing, even though my excuse is that the person lived in many different cities…

Passing it on.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

StoryDaddy

Went to introduce a girlfriend and blanked on her name... no excuse.... just a moment.

Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person and it was a little... too personal?

Lovely Complex

Guilty, sent a text to my best friend that was meant for my at the time boyfriend

Have you ever did something in public that you weren't proud of?
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Nico

TheHighwayHitman

Does p... heh. I'll never live that down.

Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty

Sent someone an RP request because you liked their avatar?

Undeniable Sin

Very guilty

Ever played in snow in a bathing suit?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

TheHighwayHitman

Not Guilty. I hate being cold. The prospect terrifies me.

Guilty or Not Guilty

Smoked in the Boys/Girls room in school?

Nico

So guilty. ~laughs~

Ever skipped school to do something you shouldn't have done?

Lovely Complex

Guilty. Not gonna say what I did though! ;)

Passing it on...
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

TheHighwayHitman

So guilty. Skipped with a girl and a bottle of tequila and was caught in the woods in a semi state of nudity by the JROTC instructor. :/

Guilty or Not Guilty

Drank your beer before your liquor and had to pray to the porcelain God as a result.