Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzy

You enjoy taking photographs of men being beaten by women in short skirts! I cannot have this! I cannot do it anymore!
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Sukada

I'm sorry, you didn't realize that that was me tied up there. If you can't recognize your own lover then I'm afraid it's over.

Mistress Maro

Staes at and lowers ears.- You never invite the Maro to play too~! Mew. Maybe the Maro wanted to tie you up and have her way with you too but you didn't tell the Maro you wanted that done. Nya.... sowwies. The Maro cannot be with someonez that doesn't let her play with the fantasies too. Byez~
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

MasterMischief

You promised you were littler box trained!  We are so over.

Covert Revulsion

I'm sorry... but I just can't take having you spit at me every time you get upset... We're through.

Rora

You would kiss on someone else without inviting me? We are so over if you can't share!

Malina

I simply can't spend all my life in semi-darkness, and that fungal smell all the time, everywhere, I'm really sorry, but - it's too much.

Sukada

Your aim is so bad you shoot yourself in the back with your own arrow...How can I expect you to hit the right hole in bed...... Goodbye.

Keaira

You see, I have a confession to make... I can't stand being the one in control and tieing you up all the time. I love being able to have my way with you, but you never want to return the favor. I found someone who is willing to hand cuff me and do as he wishes so this is the end for us.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Samantha

I want a girl who isn't trying to get off of being arrested by wearing her short skirts and no underwear. Sorry, I'm a jealous person.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Rora

Your never around...it is far too difficult being in a relationship with someone is invisible! This is so over!

Cody

Sorry..i just dont like flying...im scared of heights so i think we should start seeing other people..
Cody has requested an indefinite account restriction.

Mistress Maro

I am the sowwies, you are wearing to many clothes. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Golguy

I thought this could work, but my allergies are killing me. I have to leave.....

Mistress Maro

You were always poking the Maro with your sword. You know it kinda hurts.... Mew. So we are through. -hops out of the way before you poke me again.- Nya.

Chris Rock

Rora

The Maro is too sensitive for this relationship to work! *pokes Maro*

Sukada

No one should ever poke the Maro Kitty, unless she wants it. *winks.* If you can't respect the Maro I can't respect you. It's over.

Idej

I don't mind bondage on all, but there is only so much of it I can handle.

Sorry, I have to go.

Ramael

AAAAAGH YOU HAVEN'T GOT A FACE MY EYES MY EYYYYYYYYYES

Last night, how did you give me a....

....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

*pours brain bleach over self and runs away screaming*

Idej

You insulted about my physiology, I can not take that so long.

Cody

sorry but im just not into guys..especially alien guys.
Cody has requested an indefinite account restriction.

Idej

Beguile's Mistress

I'm tired of the green-eyed monstor, Jealousy!  Always questioning every move I make.  Go! Scat! Shoo! Get outta here!

Ramael

*takes deep breath*

...I think...I think you are racist towards aliens.

Now I know it's not gonna be easy to admit, but I know people, they can help...but I can't.

A lot of my friends are aliens, and we like to have Plutoburgers on fridays.

I have to comb your hair on fridays...it takes me most of the weekend.

I choose extraterrestrials over you.

You racist.

Idej

Ummm, your defense was good and well, I can't find a reason to make a breakup besides you being a dude.