Marvel Avengers [A New Hope] - OPEN FOR NEW PLAYERS

Started by Josietta, September 23, 2015, 02:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunarSage

Quote from: mainsnoires on September 24, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
Hello there,
Showing some interest to bring the Black Knight in, if there is still room in the game.

Hey there.  We have room, go ahead and send Josi and I a character sheet.  :-)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

JessLowell12

Hello!

Two questions,
First, do you still have room in this wonderfully crafted RP?

Second, would you accept Daisy Johnson aka Quake?

Josietta

We sure do! Lots of room for any and all!

As for the character I'll let Lunar get with you on that. I'm not familiar with the character but he may be. I'll poke him for ya!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Norsegod1839

Quake is kind of a newer character not that it might straight off disqualify the character. She's circa 2004 as a point of reference.

JessLowell12

She was first seen in 2004 yeah. I can play another character of course. I was just curious to see if you guys would accept her. She's my favorite.

If not, I would love to play Mockingbird!

RedPhoenix

The game has let in newer characters, they just can't have anything in their background that depends on the post-2000 events as part of their powers, we have a Silk for example, so it's not an automatic disqualification.

But Lunar will have to give final yea or nay. In either case I hope you join as someone! =]
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Norsegod1839

JessLowell12

LunarSage

RedPhoenix is correct.  As long as Quake's origin is not dependent on a major plot that takes place post 2000 (like AvX or One More Day, or M Day, etc), the character should be ok.  If Quake meets those requirements, she should be ok and you can send Josietta and I a sheet.  :-)

JessLowell12

Her actual origin had nothing to do with post 2000 events. Her powers activated in the comic book because of her father's unstable DNA. Which works well for this!

LunarSage

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 15, 2018, 09:34:32 PM
Her actual origin had nothing to do with post 2000 events. Her powers activated in the comic book because of her father's unstable DNA. Which works well for this!

Right on.  Send us a sheet and we'll get you approved.  :-)

Josietta

Jess, if you want in on a thread like Club Pulse just let us know. You can post in the OOC  or in the OOC/IC if you are looking for someone to write  specific type of scene with you. All of the links to our threads is on the first page of this thread. We are all a good group of terrific writers and are more than thrilled to have you joining us!! Also keep in mind Lunar or myself are also available to write NPCs for you if you wish that. Lunar is more active in the writing, I typically only write on the weekends.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

JessLowell12

Quote from: Josietta on October 20, 2018, 05:07:25 PM
Jess, if you want in on a thread like Club Pulse just let us know. You can post in the OOC  or in the OOC/IC if you are looking for someone to write  specific type of scene with you. All of the links to our threads is on the first page of this thread. We are all a good group of terrific writers and are more than thrilled to have you joining us!! Also keep in mind Lunar or myself are also available to write NPCs for you if you wish that. Lunar is more active in the writing, I typically only write on the weekends.

I am super excited to join you guys! I've just now gotten time to look at all the threads, but I will be sure to let you know!

Thera Regina

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

LunarSage

Quote from: Princess Alexx on January 30, 2019, 05:19:53 PM
Could I possibly join too?

Sure thing.  We'd love to have you.  :-)

Did you have a character in mind?

Thera Regina

LunarSage

Quote from: Princess Alexx on January 30, 2019, 06:23:03 PM
I do indeed.

Sweet.  Go ahead and PM a sheet to myself and Josietta and we'll get you up and approved.

Thera Regina

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Norsegod1839

LunarSage

The Dark Raven

Really digging this long ass lasting idea but totally no clue where to begin.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Norsegod1839

Take a peak at the character list in our group if you want to see whats available currently! I know we'd love to have you.

LunarSage

We need to update that list... So if you have a question about whether a character is available, just ask.   :-)

The Dark Raven

I will hang tight through this week and pop you a pm later.  Hectic at work means the brain is blitzed.