Outer Realms University of Magic and Mysticism [Seeking Players and 1 other GM]

Started by Karasu, January 04, 2019, 03:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

I've been giving all of you time to get characters made and introduced before I introduced the social ball, just so everyone gets a good chance <3

But yes please newcommers are always welcome!
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

LamentingQuill

Karasu

Emiko Higurashi

I suppose it can't hurt to try after all. I'll try posting my character sheet within the next couple of days. Right now, need a nap  -_-

Karasu

Silk

I'm still about for the most part, just kinda stuck in a bit of a limbo. :)

Karasu

well not really. I did post at Alex as Arion, and Alex is always free to go wherever she likes, explore some!

Karasu

Mystic Dragon

It looks like you guys are still accepting new submissions? If so mine is below. I'll work on faceclaims if this is still open and there is interest in me joining.

Character Profile

Picture(s)- [Not essential but if you have a faceclaim, use it!]

Name - Stella Du Mera

Class - Healing, Geomatria, Sexual Magic

Backstory/History - Stella's mother has always been a bit...overwhelming. Tall, dark and handsome in the form of a confident Matriarch. She's always doted on Stella and pushed her hard at the same time, having high hopes for the small dark-haired girl. She never had a father or father figure in her life, most of the men that might have filled that role were intimidated by her mother's force of personality and would have been barking up the wrong tree regardless- Stella had recently stumbled on her Mother's secret(and some of her related "hobbies") when she caught a glimpse of the stern matriarch fucking one of the maids, the tall and curvy woman glowing with a dark and ephemeral power sporting bat-like wings, a set of large curved horns, wicked looking fangs and a huge cock she was passionately shoving into the dainty blonde that was bent over the armrest of an ornate chair.

Everything Stella hadn't understood about her life came together in that moment with an almost audible click. Her mother was a Succubus.

Stumbling away as the sounds of her Mother ravishing the girl in study followed her, she was in total shock but also filled with a strange glee deep inside of her.

[I'm not weird...I'm supposed to be this way!]

In the two years since Stella has carefully researched her possible heritage, studying every demonological, arcane, mystical and mythical text she could find while trying not to let her mother know what she had found out that day. In a way, she wasn't surprised to get the letter and the key. She'd run into multiple dead ends in her search for answers and the last avenue would have been to ask her mother...which she was sure would be a disaster.

Birthplace - Her stated birthplace of Sicily is now currently suspect

Appearance Section

Age - Young Adult - 2 abilities

Gender - Flexible(But she doesn't know that)

Sexual preferences - Stella is unsure of what turns her on currently, on the one hand she has been told she will have an arranged marriage(and is expected to be untouched for that) and is very shy but on the other she is obsessively curious about naughty things

F-list/Kinks - Potentially many for the budding succubus, she's going to need to ease into it

Turn-Offs - Most of the things that would show up in the "extreme" section, although not knowing Stella's sexual makeup this could be flexible

Species - Half Succubus/Half Fallen Angel(She is unaware of the second)

Species special abilities:

Passive 1: Stella's angelic side manifests as a positive energy aura. Living beings that thrive on positive energy near her just feel better, and that improves with the amount of time they spend around her(effects are slow but noticeable). Direct contact magnifies the effect, her touch improves her healing spells and feels either warm and comforting or sexually arousing depending on how the other character feels about her. Undead and other negative aligned beings may affected in the opposite fashion by this but will need to be close to her to feel the effects(within 5 feet)

Passive 2: Stella's Demonic side manifests as a supernatural form of stealth. Her natural presence is usually dampened, most people do not notice her unless she actively seeks their attention. She moves almost silently and things she touches that normally creak and click open and close without a sound.

Active 1: Stella's has inherited her Mother's shapeshifting ability but is somewhat unpracticed in its use. Right now she can change her general features(Hair, eye color, body build) but in time she will find that she does not have a traditional trueform like her mother- she is pure energy - and that will allow her even more options for her shifting     

Physical Appearance - Stella is moderately tall, but feels short compared to her very tall and commanding Mother. She's normally pale with dark eyes and hair in pigtails, but she practices her shapechanging by altering those features at times. She's thin but healthy, with very slight curves.

Clothes - Her mother is a fashion designer, but she dresses to blend in or outright disappear. Grey, brown, dark blue- all in ways that cover up completely and conceal her, but not in an obvious way. When she is only among girls she abandons this for tee shirts and shorts, especially when out in nature.

Personality -  Stella is incredibly shy. She's lived in the shadow of her overbearing mother her whole life and is now having to come to terms with being a sex demoness...which she secretly thinks could be amazing if she had any idea how that worked. Despite her various phobias(maybe because of them?), she's warm and chatty with people she thinks she can trust. She's wary of people she thinks may be dangerous to her or others she cares about and will most likely try to avoid them.

Combat Section

Weapon(s)/Equipment -
You are allowed one each of the following:
(Weapon and hand item will be selected later, she is not proficient)

one Accessory - Ring from Mother - non-detection effect - detection powers do not reveal wear's true nature/aura/thoughts unless the effect is stronger than the ring. (Headmasters' divining was stronger?)   

Abilities -

Lay on Hands: Can heal wounds by laying hands on the afflicted. Damage is healed over time based on skill and overall power, Stella becomes exhausted the longer she uses this power and needs to "recharge." With more skill this power can be used at range and to cure poisons, diseases and negative energy damage.

Knock: Stella can open any type of lock with a simple touch. If the lock is complicated it may take extended time, and if it is booby trapped or an alarm is attached she will need to recognize it and address that as well.

Skills -
Cooking- a skilled Italian cook
Casual athletics- hiking, swimming
Researcher- reads fast and constantly
Casual artist
Stealth/Climbing

Fears/weaknesses -

Fish out of water: Her mother raised her in a "normal" environment, now she's among the weird and unexpected

No one she can trust: She feels like she can't tell anyone that she's a succubus, so no one really "knows" her. By the same token, she is realizing she knows next to -nothing- about other people- everyone pretends to be someone else

Mommy issues: She loves her mother, but now she's terrified of her for more reasons than she had before

The Timid Pervert: She'd love to get into all the naughty fun everyone else is involved in, but isn't that dangerous?

Trivia:

-She loves oranges and orange juice. If she's enjoying some she might be trying to cheer herself up

-She hates being cold, she comes from a warm climate and avoids winter conditions like the plague

-If she's reading a book for pleasure it's usually something salacious disguised as something innocuous. Who says bookworms are boring?

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

Karasu

Yes indeed! I do like the concept of a shy succubus that's adorable! only thing I see lacking here is the species special ability.

Other than that, what sort of lore do you see Succubi using in context of your character? Are they like typical where sex with them can kill a mortal man, or something different?

Beyond that, welcome to the school ^^

Mystic Dragon

Thanks Karasu! I was borrowing lore heavily from D&D 3.5/Pathfinder and a little White Wolf for the concept(Mostly to flesh out mechanics since I didn't find a set a rules for the game) with some Christian-Judeo mysticism for the flavor. In that vein I am looking at demons and and angels as aggressive muses, spirits that are formed of human desires and impulses that actively attempt to convert others into their particular flavor. I've always liked the concept of the kiss of death succubi are usually given but dislike it when it is an always on ability- after all, part of the lure and the danger of a beautiful and deadly woman is that you never know if or when she is going to strike, but it will probably be at the best or worse time  >:)

This was the suite of powers I was thinking for a "typical" succubus:

Shapechange - "A form you are comfortable with..."
Sense Sin/Desire - "I know what you want..."
Mind Control - "You know you want to...giving in is just soooo easy..."
Intoxicating presence/touch - "Is it hot in here...?"
Life/Soul Sucking - "Bad luck I'm afraid..."
Demonic Power - "I'm stronger than I look..."

Stella's special ability right now is shapechanging. I wanted to give her the sense ability as well but that causes 2 major problems- the larger problem is that it will give her a crutch for dealing with her trust issues if she can assense  people's hidden selves. I like the idea that she's realized that you can't easily trust people but that she is not well equipped to deal with that. The second problem with that ability is that I will have to lean on you as the GM or the players to provide me info in interactions beyond the normal scope of usual dialogue and physical cues. I've played games where this works well, the info is passed via PM after opposed ability checks or just general knowledge, but it's an extra burden you guys would have to decide if you are ok with before I would have her start working on the power(it's latent and she's already awakened it once in her backstory).

Where would you like me to start once you think we are set?
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

Karasu

Her just having the shape change ability works perfectly well. She can potentially discover and learn others in her time at the school!

Now assuming she's a first year, You'll have her come through the portals which are found https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=298764.0 There~ AFter that, feel free to go where ya like!

TexasWarren

I did not see much recent activity except here. I also am on the Discord Server. So, is this still active? If so, I have interest. Thanks!

Current Muse Score (0 - 10): 9

Karasu

It is honestly as active as people want it to be. As students you have to make your own plots and sub plots, teachers can as well but its up to the ondividual.

But yes if youd like to join feel free on wither here or the server!

LamentingQuill

TexasWarren

Quote from: Karasu on April 23, 2019, 04:11:50 PM
It is honestly as active as people want it to be. As students you have to make your own plots and sub plots, teachers can as well but its up to the ondividual.

But yes if youd like to join feel free on wither here or the server!

Ahh yes. The bane and blessings of a Sandbox. LOL.

Is there a synopsis someplace? Perhaps a character list of Teachers and Students so I have a better idea of who to create?

Current Muse Score (0 - 10): 9

Karasu

check the first post there is a character repository and all information you need can be found there. Feel free to ask any questions ya like ^^

TheOneWhoWatches

Name: Ken Odd

Classes Taught:Practical Magic, Use and Theory, Intro to magical crafting, Advanced magical Crafting, Physical education/Defense, Nordic, Celtic, and Runan languages, (students with aptitude can be offered a tutorship on Runic magic)

Race: Half Elf, Half God (Son of Odin)

Age:404  (1374 if ya count time displacement) (looks 30) Adult

Sexual Orientation:Bi-Sexual

Height:6’4”.

Weight:238 LBS

Eye color:Orange.

Hair color:Bright red, Yellow Highlights, Orange tips

Passive Magics:
P1: God level Stamina/Stubbornness P2: Eidetic Memory P3: Ageless

Magics Known:
1: Runic 2: Body manipulation 3: Magic Nullification 4: Clairvoyance (Inherited from his Father’s use of the all seeing eye.) 5: Magic Infusion 6: Some Healing Magic

Details of magic:
1: Runic Magic: - Runic magic is both simple and complex. It has the power to transform written word into reality by the sheer will of the user. It can be used to create effects from simply starting a fire, to shaping the minds of an entire village. The use is only limited by the will of the user and the users imagination.

2: Body Modification Magic – This one is rather self explanatory. It is magic that allows one to modify ones own physical features. This can be used for purposes such as disguise or to modify the way ones body works to make it stronger or faster, or even increase its ability to channel magic

3:Magic Nullification – The ability to remove the ability to use magic. This ability can be used to sever the connection of a being to the magic that they wield. It can be done over an area or on an individual person. (This will never be used on students or staff, unless it is directed as to why it is being done, and is mainly used only for teaching purposes, as using it is very taxing. Also PMs Will be sent if it is in a 1 on 1 situation.)

4:Clairvoyance -  The ability to see all or part of the future. This can be targeted through meditation at a single being or place. It can also happen in dreams or if a major world event is to happen the user can be forced to ‘see’ the event

5:Magic Infusion – This ability gives the user to infuse a portion of his own magic ability onto an item for whatever purpose the user decides.  This ability can be beneficial for crafting magical objects, or in the case of Runic Magic, Allow the user to per-write runes on objects for later use.

Personality: Fun, Flirty, Generally apathetic to politics and can be rebellious to those in authority.  When teaching he becomes very stern. He has no respect for anyone who uses learning as a guise to screw around.

Skills
- He can Read and Write in several languages
- Avid hunter/tracker (using only basic equipment, no magic)
- Swordsman & duelist
-Knows Carpentry, glassblowing and some metal work (all by non magical means)

Weaknesses
- Can be killed
- Hates taking orders/ Problem with Authority figures
- Total disregard for his own limits
- Overprotective of those under his care (he don’t want them to make the same mistakes he did)

History:

Tape recorder clicks on and the sound of papers rustling is heard. A strong male voice is heard after the rusting stops. The voice is deep and smooth, like a river of honey, sweet to listen to, but with an air of danger in it.

“They say it all started with the birth of the Gods. That may be true with this particular dimension, but I ask you this, Who birthed the Gods? Not many know the answer as it is reserved for the gods, or those powerful enough for The Powers That Be to notice them. Well one cannot really be sure from whence they came, or if They have gods more powerful than them. I can tell you this, Don’t piss Them off.”
- Ken Odd

“This is the story of a being strong enough to challenge The Powers That Be(to be referred to as TPTB), but too foolish to pull it off. His power could change worlds or simply make them cease to be. He is/was a person to be loved, or feared. He had power beyond recognition to mortal men. To most he was a god, To him He was simply there. What was his down fall? We will get to that later. For now we are going to start with who he was, or is.

He was born to an elf woman somewhere around four centuries ago. Who was his father? Mortal men speculate, but to ask him he will tell you that his father was nothing but a whoring bastard that would bed anything with legs. For the purpose of this recreation of his life we will call his this being Father.”

The sound of a pen moving stops and a voice is heard. It is somewhat feminine tone but almost mechanical sounding. “Are you sure you want me to call him that? I mean you seem to not think Odin worth mentioning, so Why call him father?”

The male responds his tone turning sharp “I didn’t create you to question me, I created you to record what I say and write it down. So Shall we continue?”

“The elf was strong and proud, living on a small farm in a meadow clearing on Miðgarðr or Midgard as the ancient peoples of the land knew it. Then again I guess I could just call it earth. Nevertheless She lived on a small farm in the middle of a forest clearing. She had been ostracized by her people because they did not believe in immaculate conception, and she was to be wed the day before the birth of this being. Of course the Groom-to-be couldn’t figure out how his virgin Noble soon-to-be life mate had become pregnant and then had given birth over the period of three days the cleansing ceremony had kept them apart. He assumed she had used magic to conceal it from him to secure her families position in the noble hierarchy. Who’s Keeping track? What matters is she accepted her exile, and she did so with grace. Her name was Dae’Renia Au’Maendellyn of House Ruvaen. For the purpose of not needing three breaths to say her name we will go by the name she chose to give those not of elven heritage, Renia. She was a beautiful woman, and probably still is. Renia was a stern woman who had few friends. She tried to keep her distance from the humans whom lived close to the forest. Any friend she had she made while going to market, and they were more like acquaintances. Stubborn old woman still calls them friends though she could not name them or their children, or their children's children. She wasn’t the best mother around, but hell the boy she was raising would never know the difference. That’s not to say she didn’t love him, but rather that she, being an elf, didn’t show emotion well. She loved her child as best she could, and by the time he was ready to leave home, she had still refused to acknowledge that he had a father at all.

Thus the boy, at the age of thirty, set off into the world. To explore learn and be among the people living in the world around him. He traveled for more than a decade before he found a place which kept his interest long enough to call it home. It was a city long know for the mages of extraordinary power. What drew him here was the study of magic. Long had he heard tails of magic, but his mother had never allowed him to practice it. So as the forbidden fruit it was too enticing to simply forget. He strode into the magical college and demanded he be put to study the strongest magics they had to offer. Needless to say, they laughed at him, all except for an aging man with one eye. His name was Zarren, and that man would forever change the boy.

Zarren was a soldier of olden days, and a mage more powerful than any the boy had seen. For the first year Zarren did nothing but put the boy to work. Running errands, running soldiers drills, meticulous exercise. Zarren pushed the boy to the breaking point of any human, and then kicked him past it. Zarren never told the boy why he was doing what he was, nor did he teach him any magic that first year. It wasn’t revealed to him until much later what the old man was doing. After the first year going into the next the old man smiled “You have been with me a year, and never once did I teach you a lick of magic. Why did you stay?” The boy looked at him and gave a cocky grin. “Because you tried to break me. I don’t back down from a challenge.” Zarren looked at the boy and laughed. From that day on the real study of magic began. For another twenty years he studied under Zarren. He only stopped then because Zarren was too old to continue teaching him. The day Zarren died the boy asked why the old man had pushed him so hard in the first year, and continued to work his body as well as mind during the subsequent years of training. Zarren told the boy on his death bed. The first time, and last time he would ever get a straight answer out of the old man.  “I pushed you as hard as I did, because Magic drains the physical body as well as the spirit. If you had broken during that first year you would not have had the will to control the magic I have taught you since.” That was the last words the man uttered to the boy. Those words, again would change the boys life.

The boy took to learning other types and forms of magic never putting into it the time or effort he did learning the Runic Magic Zarren taught him. He studied for nearly 250 years focusing on honing his runic knowledge and learning these other forms of magic. This added time in the College led him to the beginning of his down fall. Like the fall of most powerful men the cause was a woman. Her name was Aeiria, and she was beautiful, even for a half elf she was beautiful. She had eyes that sparkled the clearest blue, and hair that had the color and temperament of a raging bonfire. She was stocky as an elf would be considered, but she had the curves that would make Freya jealous. The thing that drew the man to her most of all was her compassion and curiosity.  Compassion as endless as the oceans, and a curiosity which spread farther than the branches of Yggdrasil. It was this curiosity which would get her in danger, that and a little probing from the being whom had fallen in love with her.  After several months of courting he decided he would take her on a trip. Not to someplace she could ever go on earth. He prepared a ritual that took him nearly a full month to complete using the runic magic he was most familiar with.  Then he brought her to the ritual place. He had set it up in the Stonehenge because of their connection to the realms of magic. He brought her to the center of the ring and as the world faded out of view he asked for her hand in marriage. But alas something had gone wrong. Something drew them away from Alfheim. Instead it felt as if they were snatched and dragged about the flow. When the fog cleared from his mind he felt cold. This was not Alfheim, but Helheim.  Before him stood a giant of a woman dressed in deep scarlet and black. He held on to Aeiria but something was wrong, she was limp in his arms. The woman before him smiled a malicious smile. “Well Uncle, It seems you have finally decided to pay your family a visit. And you brought me an offering.” The woman looked at Aeiria.

The man stunned looked at the woman When she spoke he felt his veins turn to ice. “She is no offering. Why are we here? We were to travel to Alfheim, the home of my mother.” Then it dawned on him what she had said. “I am no family of yours. Your insane.”

The giantess licked her lips. “Yes some call me insane, but I prefer you call me Hel.” He paled Hel, goddess of Helheim, and daughter of Loki. A demigoddess, but still powerful enough to be a major player in Ragnarok. She feigned interest in his words. “Oh please, I can smell Odin's blood coursing through your veins. It is why you are even conscious.” She sat down upon her throne and looked at him again. “You should not have brought this mortal with you. She will fall prey to the curse of my land, and there will be nothing you can do about it.”

The being reached into his a pouch and retrieved the in-case of emergency orb he had made. It would return them to the place they started. He smashed it upon the ground and instantly they were again standing in the circle of stones. Aeiria was still limp in his arms, and he was overcome with fatigue. That was a lot of magic to release for the return trip. He fell unconscious still holding on to her.

When he awoke he was in a hospital. He felt better after the rest but was still groggy. He asked the nurse attending him what had happened to the woman he was with. The nurse said nothing but had a look of concern in her eyes.  He knew then something was wrong. “What has happened?”” He tried to stand the nurse pleading with him not to stand. He pushed her out of his way maybe a little too hard as she went careening into the medical equipment beside his bed.  He stormed about the hospital s security moved to intercept him. He growled as they tasered him. Fighting through the pain to try and find her. Six guards later and another 4 taser shots they had wrestled him to the ground. “Where is she? Where is my Wife!!!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. Suddenly he felt funny, almost tired. Had they drugged him? He continued to fight, this time he felt the needle pricks. One in his leg, another in his hip, a third jammed into his ass cheek. His eyes closed and the world fell away.

There was beeping, and voices talking about something. His eye lids felt heavy and he fought to open them. His mouth was dry, as if he hadn’t had a dink in days. As the world came into focus he looked about. Around his bed there were six guards. Each one looking like a linebacker, each one wearing a blue uniform.”Where...is...my wife” he stammered through the desert that was his mouth. A nurse approached him with a pitcher of water and poured a cup. He went to reach for it and heard the ji9ngle before he felt the bit of the cuffs. He looked down at his hands and they were bound by steel cuffs to the steel frame of the bed. His forearms were bound by leather straps that also covered his waits and he was bound again at the shoulders. He fought with the cuffs for a second but still too drugged to put up much resistance he laid on the bed and allowed the nurse to give him a drink. “My Wife the woman I was with. Where is she?”

The nurse looked at him. “Sir you have been in a coma for nearly 60 years. There was record of a woman with you, but she was moved to another hospital.  This is the year 1990. We have no record of your name or any medical records for you. Can you tell me your name?” The nurse poured him another glass.

1990? How the hell had that happened. How was it over a millennia ago that he had taken Aeiria to Helheim. “Odin’s lumpy backside. What the fuck is going on.” Had the time dilation really gone that far ahead from the emergency recall? He had though a year or two could have been possible, not this. “My name is Ken Odd but you will find no record of me.” He closed his eyes trying to think.

The nurse sighed. “From the records we do have the woman you were with is at a psychiatric facility, and for the last 60 years she has done nothing but stare at a wall. They don’t know why she is alive or how she has aged so little.”

Ken sighed. What had happened to this world? Has it forgotten all about magic? When he heard the news about Aeiria the image of Hel flashed in his mind “You should not have brought this mortal with you. She will fall prey to the curse of my land, and there will be nothing you can do about it.” He opened his eyes “Bring me everything I was brought in with. I am leaving. Try and stop me and I will turn the building to rubble.” He closed his eyes and began drawing a series of runes which would make the bindings fall off of him. The police turned and instantly drew their weapons on him. He scowled “Bring me my belongings. I will not say it again.” The nurse ran off as he stood facing down the armed men. He made no move to attack them. The nurse came back with a bag full of his belongings. He removed the robe he had been put in and dressed in front of the officers, his nudity making them more uncomfortable than he was.  When he was dressed he walked between the officers and smiles as he disappears.

He gasped as he appeared in the forest where his mother’s farm had once been. The teleportation runes on his chest shone briefly and then faded. Odin’s beard did that hurt the being thought to himself. He looked around at the remains of what must have been the cabin on the farm he grew up on. The meadow was mostly grown over by trees, but it would do, it would give him the privacy he would need to complete the project that he wished to.

A decade passes and the being finally believes all is ready.  Runic bombs with the ability to sever magical ties infused with his own nullifying magic. They would be teleported to Yggdrasil and they would shred the limb holding Helheim in place. That should be able to kill the curse affecting Aeira. Odin be damned if it Killed Hel and her whole miserable army. This was sure to work, Now all he had to do was activate the spheres.  He closed his eyes and began reciting the ritual he wrote. Suddenly there was a bright flash, and a deafening hissing.

“You will not be allowed to interfere. The cleansing must happen. Bound forever in a distant time and place. Never to return to your precious Aeiria.” The voice sounded like a chorus of a hundred voices all saying the same thing simultaneously. His head felt like it was going to burst open. The being came to find out that it was TPTB. The beings that above all protected their ‘children’ no matter the disaster they would create. The pain seemed to go on forever, the searing pain in his mind was crippling. All of a sudden the being was moving, through spaces dimensions until suddenly he felt like he slammed into something solid. Then like the feel of sinking through concrete he fell. He fell for what seemed like ages. Finally he his the ground the sound of bushes and saplings snapping at the force of his impact could probably be heard for miles.  When he was able to open his eyes he realized he was in some sort of forest. It was almost a day before he could move. And longer still before he could think about where he was. It looked like the forest he had been in, but it felt different. He needed food, and shelter.

Skip ahead a decade or two. The forest was now his home. Rune guards up around it to prevent people from finding him. They were strong enough that he could keep himself hidden from predators. Things like walking into the barrier and being moved to another part of the barrier, sparks and noises going off if they weren't deterred, and even ghostly apparitions screaming and yelling if all else failed. That particular spot in the forest would probably be called ‘haunted’  or ‘cursed’. That is why he found it weird and unsettling when a very large raven one day landed on the banister of the porch on his makeshift cabin.  He looked at the raven for a minute. “Just what the hell you been eating? Your rather big.”

Now this was no ordinary raven. He could feel it. It’s Eyes were a dimly glowing royal purple. They stared at The being, before one wing was waved in dismissive fashion. "My eating habits do not concern you. What concerns me is why you are within my forest, and how you came to my school without invitation." The raven's tone echoed, as if multiple voices spoke.

The demigod looked at the being in front of him. Something old, way older than any presence he felt before. He blinked as the bird spoke. What in Helheim was going on. " Whoa bird, Don't know who are what you are, but a forest is a forest, It belongs to no one." The words sank in after they left his mouth. " I have never seen a school. I have lived in the forest for a decade or more. Time flows differently here than where I'm from, or at least it seems too. Don't watch the passing of day or night much. " He sat down on the chair that was on the porch. "How did you get in? Most people are turned all about or scared off. What makes you special?"

The raven put a ring to his eyes as if he would be pinching the bridge of his nose. "Allow me to Introduce myself. I am Headmaster K. One of three.. creators, Of this demiplane you have so rudely intruded upon. This puts my students and staff in danger. So I must assess you for any sort of threat." He said matter-of-factually. "So. Why have you come here, Demigod?"

The demigod shrugged " Not by Choice. 'You will not be allowed to interfere. The cleansing must happen. Bound forever in a distant time and place. Never to return to your precious Aeiria.' He mimicked the tone and voice of The Powers That Be using a bit of magic to copy the vocal ensemble that was their voice. "I tried to destroy Helheim and the stupid bitch that runs it, by blowing the limb off of Yggdrasil. The giantess cursed my wife. I wanted to make her pay." He blinked and pulled an apple from a small bowl beside him taking a bite.

"Why must you demigods always be so hard headed.." The raven said with sigh. "Do you have any idea what that means?" It said a the bastard hopped up onto his head, pecking him furiously.. "It means you will never be able to leave my Demiplane. You are indeed shackled here for eternity."  The raven made it sound like such a great disgrace to have this being there.  Helheim what did It know.

The being swung his arm as the bird pecked him on the head. "I didn't ask for this, Nor was it my intention. I have never hurt anyone here, and until today i have had no visitors. I didn't go near your precious school. Not like i could learn anything from there anyway..." He sank back into the chair whether the raven moved from his head or not. " All i wanted was my wife. Now that is impossible. I'm here and I'm not leaving unless you expel me from the demiplane. Which would end my life. Or at least i think it would...not sure. So it's expel me or leave me be. Option 1 or Option 2..."

The bird seem to think for a moment. The being in the chair wandered exactly what went through the mind of a bird. "Then if I were to offer you a position as a teacher here. Would you take it?" He asked the other seeming to be genuine in the offer.

He looked at It for a second..."Option 3...with some conditions...I can study what ever i choose, as long i i don't kill any Students" he paused a second as he then begrudgingly added " Or staff members. Second. You don't question why i do something, Just know that It will be of benefit later at least for the students. I have already promised i wouldn't Kill them. Third. Answer one Question for me...." He was probably going to die, but what the Helheim.

"Do not presume to test me Demigod. I have killed plenty of your kind in the past." The raven said thundered, it’s eyes glowing a deep purple. "I will humor you with answering a question, but either you are a teacher, a student, or you are a prisoner. The choice is yours demigod. Either way, by tomorrow's dawn you will not be in the forest any longer." The words carried a sense of certainty. Like The bird knew for a fact what was going to happen. At least he hadn’t listed killing him as an option.

Ken smirked and looked at the Raven. "I'll Teach but i don't like people looming over me. My methods to you would probably seem unorthodox, but it was how i was taught magic. So it is how i would teach my own students. Statement of fact. As for my question" He held out the apple with the bite missing out of it. In the bite mark was a wriggling worm trying desperately to burrow back into the apple. "Want this worm?"

The raven headmaster drummed upon his head again. "I do not care what teaching methods you use, so long as no one truly dies or destroys the school. You will be responsible for seeing to keeping wards active for your classroom, however you choose to do so." He said, and hopped off. "Report to the Headmasters office first thing tomorrow. Ken." He said as he started to take flight.. "Oh.. And Welcome to Orumm."

That was the beginning of the rest of This beings Life.  He Does What must be done. Maybe one day he will see Aeiria again. It’s doubtful but a guy can dream.

The tape recorder clicks off  as the narration is finished. " Well i hope The headmasters are ready to read. I mean what good is a Job interview without a Resume" The sound of the click happens again and silence ensues.

On/Offs This should about cover this

Karasu

That glorious piece of awsomeness approved. Put your character into the repository and go post wherever fits ^^