How about a Game of.....Thrones!? [Interest Check]

Started by Primarch, June 23, 2011, 10:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

If those who have CS sheets up care to start be all means do. Until we have a King the intended plot can't really start, but there's no reason people can't begin the RP itself. I have nothing against the life and times of a Fantasy Lord & Lady.

QuoteI was wondering... since there is no Lannister Lord. I was going to have my character single...or even widowed and returned to her family since she was childless... tell me what you think

I have nothing against the idea for the most part, but it locks out the possibility of someone joining the game late in that role.

Zealously Jaded

mainsnoires

Hello there,
I had picked the Lannister heir, but I can switch to the Lannister Lord if it helps starting the storyline of this group. I hope, by the way, that there is still hope in seeing this group created. I am still highly interested !

RedEve

Is this game still on? It has been pretty quiet this past week.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Zealously Jaded

I'm still interested just a little busy with the whole emigrating thing

Karlissa

I'm still interested but have been delayed in getting a CS up due to not being very well.

Ramael

Tut, tut, someone didn't do an appropriate search for similar threads before posting!

I was just about to bump mine being as the first show's over now, but then I saw this one. Without having two threads of exactly the same ilk cluttering up the E! boards, I just wanted to check on the status of this game before I did anything more with mine.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Ramael

In which case, may I politely suggest that anyone who still has a hankering for some GoT action read this thread?

It's an ongoing interest check, but we're coming to some firmer decisions now.

As it was left, we were just discussing one of two options for the starting plot. You can keep any character profiles you may have already worked on, they may only need to be tweaked to fit in.

Primarch

Apologies for not getting something up, I've been both busy and uninspired. But Ramael seems to have something more definate in order, so if people want to join that game by all means do so. I certainly wouldn't hold it against you, dare I say it I'd be rather relieved to pass the reigns of being the game head of an RP. Will likely throw a character in myself to that game, once I have my head on straight.

Ramael

Likewise apologies for poaching in your thread, I just thought it might make sense for the two to combine.

However as stated in my thread I was looking for someone to help me set up/run the entire thing...if you don't feel like running one by yourself how do you feel about co-GM'ing with me?

Primarch

Quote from: Ramael on July 09, 2011, 06:51:54 PM
Likewise apologies for poaching in your thread, I just thought it might make sense for the two to combine.

However as stated in my thread I was looking for someone to help me set up/run the entire thing...if you don't feel like running one by yourself how do you feel about co-GM'ing with me?

Sure. If you have any idea's for stuff send me a PM and we'll see how we can split things up/plot to make it happen.