Ready to play with you. (F seeking F or M)

Started by Sinthe, August 12, 2013, 09:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinthe

Hello! I am Sinthe and I am new here. I'm looking for either female or male partners. Right now I'm searching for something in a fantasy setting. I tend to write my characters to suit whatever scenario, so the details of my characters are up for negotiation. My main request is that the plot be interesting and the characters be multifaceted. Below is a plot of my own. We can use one of these or if you have something you'd like to propose, I am open to suggestion.

Beauty's Beast - Ever since Beauty's beast turned back into a prince, he has been perfect. Charming, happy, polite, and gentle. She has never been... More bored out of her fucking mind. Sometimes she misses the way things used to be. He was terrifying, but he didn't treat her like a china doll. She craves a little of the old beast she fell in love with.

The Priestess and the General - A small country bordering on a huge empire has finally been swallowed into the emperor's control after several years of war. It is cut off from the rest of the continent by a treacherous mountain range, making the conquest long and costly. A newly promoted general was able to finally get the land under his control, and now it is time to flush out what's left of the resistance. The general has just captured the High Priestess, the religious and political leader of the country. He decides that the best way to get the kingdom under control is to make the Priestess submit to his will, completely and, in time, publicly. She is young, having O my just taken the position after her predecessor died of old age.  Her spirit is strong as well as her faith. Will the general be able to coerce her, or will force be necessary? (This is not necessarily a non-con plot. The Priestess could be swayed and corrupted by sex. This is how I prefer it. A captive but still allowed to say no until seduced.)