The Indigo Kingdom: GBLTQA friendly! Recruiting! Players needed!

Started by Ember Star, November 18, 2013, 01:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Mossberg

I figured as much. That will be all right. I'll try typing him up in a bit after I'm done working on a reply.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

ArtemisHighmore

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on February 18, 2014, 03:05:13 PM
Bump's botties with Becky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAfthQTqj24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgnuNk2-YF4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfM3kMz-6c4

Three different versions, 1970s glam-rock (mimed live on Top Of The Pops), 1970s Disco and 1960s soul. Take your pick.

1960's soul, for sure.

Now here's one for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XELpxApT8Kc

Okay, I know it is not the bump but the questions remains.    *giggles

Chrystal

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on February 18, 2014, 03:18:08 PM
1960's soul, for sure.

Now here's one for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XELpxApT8Kc

Okay, I know it is not the bump but the questions remains.    *giggles

Dayum, that's a blast from the past!

And the answer is, of course I do dear, come sit on my lap and spread your legs...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on February 18, 2014, 03:32:06 PM
Dayum, that's a blast from the past!

And the answer is, of course I do dear, come sit on my lap and spread your legs...

*wiggles and closes the blinds

Ember Star

Ember Star

Overdue for a bump.

I know the group seems a little dead right now, and truth be told, it is. However, I am up and at 'em again and am going to shake some activity into it. So please people, bring yourselves and your characters. I'll accept just about anything, and if you have any questions simply post them here or PM me.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Ember Star

Quote from: Godric the Radical on May 05, 2014, 10:03:03 AM
Hey can I come back?
As I said in the PM, you can if you wish.
Quote from: Karasu on May 05, 2014, 10:09:49 AM
I'm still here Ember
I know you are, sugar cube. Check the OOC, there's offers up for RP then and discussion of people getting started again.

EdwardShane

This group active as of right now?  I might have a character or few I can make if so...

Ember Star

Quote from: EdwardShane on May 05, 2014, 10:35:57 AM
This group active as of right now?  I might have a character or few I can make if so...
It's semi active. We are currently attempting to give it a good kick and get it really active again. Which means new characters and players would be more than welcomed! ^_^

EdwardShane

All righty then.  Lemme look through my character roster and decide who I wanna use, and I'll whip them up and zap them to you in a PM ^^

Ember Star

Ember Star

Time for a bump. Actively seeking new players. Looking to.get some in over the next three weeks before I start some group wide story lines.

Chrystal

Ember Star

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are fixing to have a series of events, starting with a battle tournament for characters, followed by a ball, then a mystery. Information regarding them can be found here, new players are encouraged to join in for the future fun.

Ember Star