Who's up for some petplay?

Started by Muff Diver, January 23, 2008, 07:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muff Diver

Yay, Vix! *hugs*

Alright, the only position left is for the female scientist. Trieste, actually your assumption isn't too far from the truth since this is turning into a three-vs-one game in which the female scientist and the puppy girls are trying to outwit the mad scientist who is being played by Steve. :)

If you're still interestd, I can sign you up.
My special kink list!

Trieste

Yes, I am interested. Despite the fact that it'll deprive me of some dragging, I'mma go ahead and give you an actual yes. :)

Serenity Vixen

This is going to be soooo awesome!!!!
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Muff Diver

Sweet! That's all the slots filled then!

Now, here's what I'm thinking as far as plot:

The setting will be a massive underground lab were a great many experiments are conducted below the radar of many government officals. In fact, only a paltry few even know of the labs existence but not its purpose. Various biological experiments are underway and few of the failed experiments are ever disposed of. In fact, they are kept for examination purposes in order to alleviate any other results like this.
However, in one sector of the lab that is rather harmless when compared to the others, a scientific breakthrough has been uncovered. A brilliant scientist (played by Trieste) has achieved the impossible and successfully created two artificial beings that are in essence puppy-girls; adult humans with canine ears and a tail and also behave much like actual puppies (played by Vix and I). Only a few days after the scientist has created these wonderful petgirls, something evil begins to stir.
The head researcher (played by Steve) of the underground lab has clearly spent way too much time underground and has completely lost his marbles. After barracading himself in the central control center where he can operate and monitor every part of the facility, he goes nuts by thinking he can advance his studies of the many various creatures by releasing them all and seeing how they interact with humans. The result is a one-sided sexual rampage that takes over the entire lab... save for the sector where the puppygirls and their "owner" are.

In essence, the game revolves around the three girls trying to get out of the lab alive or at least without getting attacked or raped, depending on what kind of experiment comes their way. There isn't going to be any blood and gore, just lots of sex around a few corners and lots of puppygirls entertaining their owner.

Sound good? If not, please, share any suggestions so we can iron this out before getting it underway. I don't wanna dissapoint all these great players!  ;D
My special kink list!

Stevej101

And I, in the central area will offer the "get out of jail free card" to those of them that come to me and offer thier services :)

how many of the other creaturs will they be able to brave before they choose the 'easy' way out?
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Trieste

Is anyone else reminded of the Red Queen (or whatever) fromt he first RE movie? 'Cept instead of her, we have Red Steve.

@MD, so if I have this right, Steve doesn't get to actually play with the cuties, and I get them all to myself? Score!

Muff Diver

@ Steve: You may do that if you like too. Of course, you'll also be the one controlling the rampant chaos and any of the monster/experiments that come their way. I guess you could say that I'm handing you the reigns to the environment. :)

@Trieste: For the most part, yes, you do get to play with me and Vix. You are also the one who gets to order your loyal puppies and orchestrate their objectives as well while trying to escape to the surface. They'll do anything you say out of love and loyalty; you say bite, they'll bite who or whatever you want them to. :)
My special kink list!

Serenity Vixen

This idea...  just gives me chills  :)

*Barks happily wagging her tail*
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Stevej101

Looks over at Muff Diver, 'so tell me my dear lady, when is the post for the lab going to be up?  :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Muff Diver

Alright, ladies and Steve, due to the board where the game is, please post your profiles here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12706.0

Then you may post in the actual game which I am now in the process of setting up. Thank you all for joining!  :-*
My special kink list!

Muff Diver

My special kink list!