News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seress

Galanthor

wildrod

Peccavi

Quote from: Galanthor on March 02, 2013, 03:50:50 PM
*hugs Pevacci 314 time to make up for making her sad*

*snuggles Galanthor* Thanks! I would be even happier if you guys lowered this number instead of raising it... ;)

315!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Galanthor

wildrod

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Galanthor

not even when i say 317 time please and look at you with puppy eyes?

wildrod

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Trouble1

Quote from: Peccavi on March 02, 2013, 06:52:28 PM
V 321 V

:o  You decided to join us?!?!
Oh good news temporary internet availability for 1-2 hours  ;D
O/O

Peccavi

Your appearance shocked me and I messed up!

Notice how I put the down arrows and still messed up....

Dammit all.  :(

Trouble1

Quote from: Peccavi on March 02, 2013, 07:00:15 PM
Your appearance shocked me and I messed up!

Notice how I put the down arrows and still messed up....

Dammit all.  :(

I'm pretty happy of that. There there.
*Pats Peccavi's head*
O/O

wildrod

Peccavi

I have dishonored my gender!

*sniffles, tearing up*

Trouble1

uh that was only one person/number since you last post Peccavi...
O/O

Peccavi

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Quote from: Tiberias87 on March 02, 2013, 07:12:19 PM
I have you so off your game - I'm loving it!

-_-

Shut your... face.

*grumbles and finally tosses up a CORRECT 322*

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O