Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not getting enough ZZZ's!  Go ZZZ, lovely!

Linwood Badr

Banned because I just woke up and for tempting me to go back to sleep!

LateNightKiss

Banned for making me sleepy.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Slaven

Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Linwood Badr

Banned for not allowing her the freedom to be sleepy.

Slaven

Banned for thinking anyone deserves/needs freedom .:D

Xandria

Banned, just because it's been too long since I did any banning, and you're the lucky winner.  XD
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Sybl

Banned for being lucky. :P

Xandria

Banned for not appreciating that good fortune :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Sybl

Xandria

Banned for provoking.  ;D

Slaven

Banned for being too cute to legally ban. :P

Xandria

Banned for flattery in attempt to avoid future bannings. :P

Sybl

Banned for being prejudice.

Xandria

Banned for making such baseless accusations! :P

Sybl

Banned for not accepting the fact that I ran out of coffee today.  >:)

Xandria

Banned for not having the foresight to keep a sufficient supply on hand at all times.  ;D

Sybl

Banned for not knowing I have more now. :P

Xandria

Banned for withholding a key piece of information. :P

Zaphod

Banned for expecting too much information. :P

Xandria

Banned for telling me what I can or cannot expect. :P

Zaphod

Banned for not listening to good advice. :P

Xandria

Banned for thinking your advice is better than my own judgement. :P

Zaphod

Banned for having lousy judgment. :D

Belle33

Banned for being judgmental.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP