[Interest check] NWOD-Hunter the Vigil

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, November 18, 2009, 12:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Sorsha on November 22, 2009, 12:17:37 PM
IS there any way of getting them on line?

Sent PM  a few days ago. 

~~~~

Recruiting still open for players to play Hunter characters. 

Remember joining the Taskforce; Valkyrie guarantees citizenship.   

Oops wrong game. :P

Sorsha

Is the any way I can get help with my character- I am having trouble finding all the informations on how to build it.  The directions are not clear and scattered all over the place.  Like it says to arrange 3 attributes by 5/4/3 but what is that the dots? points? then is gives things about skills 11/7/4 and again I am not sure what is means. :{

Please help. 
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs

Lythe

Assuming spots are still open, I'm interested. I've play Hunter several times so I'm familiar with the rules (though, admittedly, it was lower power than this sounds). I'm rather curious, though, about what's in the squad so far and therefore what else might be open, so I can cater to fill the missing parts!

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Lythe on November 29, 2009, 05:19:21 PM
Assuming spots are still open, I'm interested. I've play Hunter several times so I'm familiar with the rules (though, admittedly, it was lower power than this sounds). I'm rather curious, though, about what's in the squad so far and therefore what else might be open, so I can cater to fill the missing parts!

Actually the award of experience and practical is only the next step up in the Hunter book.   Thank you for your interest.   So far I have a pilot, and squad grease monkey.     I let the others toss in what they are working up.   

Anyways  welcome and thanks for joining in. 

Molly Millions

Hi I'm pretty interested in trying to get a spot in this game, I've never played Hunter before, and I've never played on this board but I've been wanting to for a long time and I'm pretty familiar with the nWoD system at least in reading.

Assuming the doctor/medic position is still open I'd be more than willing to fill it.

Won't you come into my room, I wanna show you all my wares.
I just want to see your blood, I just want to stand and stare.
See the blood begin to flow as it falls upon the floor.
Iron Maiden can't be faught, Iron Maiden can't be sought.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Molly Millions on December 01, 2009, 11:18:33 AM
Hi I'm pretty interested in trying to get a spot in this game, I've never played Hunter before, and I've never played on this board but I've been wanting to for a long time and I'm pretty familiar with the nWoD system at least in reading.

Assuming the doctor/medic position is still open I'd be more than willing to fill it.

Sure as far as I know it is still open.   No one else has put in a claims towards being the team doctor/medic.    Thanks and looking forward to seeing your character.   

Lythe

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on November 29, 2009, 05:49:42 PM
Actually the award of experience and practical is only the next step up in the Hunter book.   Thank you for your interest.   So far I have a pilot, and squad grease monkey.     I let the others toss in what they are working up.   

Anyways  welcome and thanks for joining in.

I am working on a rough-n-tumble soldier type, then, who is half completed statwise and mostly formed background/personality-wise. He'll be the guy bringing firepower to the fight, primarily  ::) Since that's apparently missing and I'd rather enjoy a nice straight forward role anyway *G*

I'll forward my character sheet and background/whatever when it's done, tonight or tomorrow I'd hope!

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Lythe on December 01, 2009, 03:00:42 PM
I am working on a rough-n-tumble soldier type, then, who is half completed statwise and mostly formed background/personality-wise. He'll be the guy bringing firepower to the fight, primarily  ::) Since that's apparently missing and I'd rather enjoy a nice straight forward role anyway *G*

I'll forward my character sheet and background/whatever when it's done, tonight or tomorrow I'd hope!

Thank you very much, looking forward to it.  :)

Sorsha

Not the only fire power--I play a female Marine Special Forces, Scout-Sniper.
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs

Molly Millions

Sorsha, if you still need help building your character, I may be of some assistance. I'm pretty familiar with character building in nwod.
Won't you come into my room, I wanna show you all my wares.
I just want to see your blood, I just want to stand and stare.
See the blood begin to flow as it falls upon the floor.
Iron Maiden can't be faught, Iron Maiden can't be sought.

Elven Sex Goddess

Sometime tomorrow will put up a ooc and profile thread. 

Sorsha

TY MM, I think I got it right.  I just have to find the Character sheet that ESG put somewhere so I can copy it and then add my stats and things.

Ons and Offs

Elven Sex Goddess

Following threads up

HtV; Taskforce: Valkyrie, Omega squad - OOC

HtV; Taskforce: Valkyrie, Omega squad - Errata/Roster

So those done, list your character links onto the roster thread, thanks a bunches.