Roleplay

Started by EvilEye, June 07, 2011, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEye

OK, I haven't Role played in an 'adult' forum before and I would love to, I would also like to try doing a group one. So please contact me here if you are interested and we can as a group figure out what to roleplay as.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

TechScience

It would be fun if you did a role play that used dice mechanics :D those are always fun

EvilEye

dice mechanics? please explian...
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

TechScience

hm what you never played a dice mechaincs rp? XD okay I'll explain normally when it involves dice it's never just sex it also involves combat and using dice to discover if you are able to complete harder actions it's rare to do this in adult rp but when someone does it it's really fun XD