News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Blythe says, "Well, in that case, my vote is for persephone325."

Rel Mayer

I'm voting for Ryven. No offense and I hope the Cthulhu gods don't bring our ship down for my vote.

-crosses fingers-

persephone325

Yugi already revealed my role as the Greenhorn when he investigated me, so now the cat's out of the bag. Last night, I protected BeMi because she's been so quiet and I couldn't get a read on her. But that turned out to be the wrong choice.

When I investigated Cera's room, I was informed that she was a pirate. It was the only lead I had, so I went with it. Considering you've been consistently gunning for Guy the past few rounds despite his announcement that he was the Night Watchman makes me seriously question your innocence.

All I have to say is, if you guys want to vote me out then the pirates pretty much win and you'll have lost your protector.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Beguile's Mistress

There aren't very many of us left but I'm convinced Kiric has to be a pirate. 

I'm not but don't have any way to prove it.  Though I do appreciate perse sticking her neck out for me.  She made a good choice and I never thought she was one of the bad guys.

yugi006

"I'll have to agree with BeMi at this point and vote for Kiric."

"I wished the photographer would have come out and saved Cera. Is the photographer really gone? The inspector has yet to reveal someone already kidnapped or arrested as one though."

Ryven

So we're just going to ignore the fact that our captain has chosen poorly in 2 tie breakers so far?  ...Okay.  I got a better idea of who the pirates are then.  My vote is for Pers.

yugi006

"Her reasoning behind it was that she searched Cera's room and the Inspector told her she was a pirate. I searched Persephone's room and came back with evidence that she is the Greenhorn. The info I was given could be false but I'm willing to believe her."

Kiric Rand

Again, people gunning for me without any proof. I'll be honest, I am not completly convinced out captain isn't a pirate. I'll give that someone had confirmed her role, but how do we know he isn't a pirate as well. Sorry, but right now her voting two innocents off in a tie seems suspicious to me. Unless someone cam come up with more evidence.... I am putting my vote into Perse
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Ryven

Quote from: yugi006 on September 29, 2016, 07:38:49 AM
"Her reasoning behind it was that she searched Cera's room and the Inspector told her she was a pirate. I searched Persephone's room and came back with evidence that she is the Greenhorn. The info I was given could be false but I'm willing to believe her."

So you're willing to believe the potentially false information over the evidence of her actions?  Again...okay.  Smells like rum and salt water all of the sudden.

King Serperior

In all honesty, I don't know if I am more or less confused than when this investigation started.  It pains me to think I may have to pull out the magic eight ball again and shake it to figure out who I should vote for as I have no idea whatsoever who is who is who.  >.<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

yugi006

Quote from: Ryven on September 29, 2016, 12:55:56 PM
So you're willing to believe the potentially false information over the evidence of her actions?  Again...okay.  Smells like rum and salt water all of the sudden.

It could be potentially false but Cera also searched her room and came back with evidence that she was clean.

Can you really fault Persephone for her actions? You can't really count the first one as we all had no information at the beginning. With this last vote if you were the captain what would you have done given the information from the inspector.

Also I'd like to hear whom everyone else searched and what information was gotten from the inspector.

You should be looking to the others that also voted for Cera as we wouldn't be in this mess if not for them.

Beguile's Mistress

I agree.  persephone did the best she could, I believe.  We've all voted at one time or another for someone who wasn't a pirate so it's hard to use that for justification.

KatKwik

Some of us showed support for our Captain in our voting. I for one was willing to do that because I believed her to be true and fair. So there was some reasoning in the voting.

I can see the issues that have surfaced and while Yugi has a point too, I don't know who to believe. For the moment I'm going to wait awhile.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Perse - Ryven, Bly, Kiric
Kiric - BeMi, yugi
Ryven - Rel, Perse

Yet to vote:
KS, Kat
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

persephone325

I know words don't mean much, but I am telling the truth. If I do happen to have the most votes, I can only hope that the photographer decides to believe me and help me out. I can assure you 110% that it won't be a waste. Nearly everyone I was allied with has been kidnapped/voted out in the last few rounds. Night, Guy, Vera, and Val.

I can tell you that one person in that mass of messages we sent back and forth never replied to any of them. And that was Ryven. 56 messages between us and no input from him at all. Take that as you will.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Beguile's Mistress

Well, if persephone protected me doesn't that prove we are both non-pirates?  I'm getting to feel more and more alone as time goes on and I'm sure persephone is, too.

persephone325

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 29, 2016, 09:32:21 PM
Well, if persephone protected me doesn't that prove we are both non-pirates?  I'm getting to feel more and more alone as time goes on and I'm sure persephone is, too.

I don't know. For all I know, I've been protecting pirates. I don't know if the people I protect are attack during the night, or not. So my ability isn't very helpful... *sighs*
I don't know.

Ryven

Quote from: persephone325 on September 29, 2016, 09:24:37 PM
I can tell you that one person in that mass of messages we sent back and forth never replied to any of them. And that was Ryven. 56 messages between us and no input from him at all. Take that as you will.

You're right.  I didn't respond.  I didn't for the exact reason we are in this situation we are in now.  I didn't trust most of the people in that message, including you, and no one gave me a reason to trust them in the whole exchange. 

I sense that you're trying to throw shade on me, so I'll point out that you were also in the whole exchange.  However, I think you used all the information the others gave you in the PMs to later take them all out.  The only reason I think you chose not to go after me was because I wasn't giving you a reason to by staying silent.

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 29, 2016, 09:32:21 PM

Not necessarily.  The power can protect pirates and non-pirates alike.

persephone325

Quote from: Ryven on September 29, 2016, 09:41:59 PM
You're right.  I didn't respond.  I didn't for the exact reason we are in this situation we are in now.  I didn't trust most of the people in that message, including you, and no one gave me a reason to trust them in the whole exchange. 

I sense that you're trying to throw shade on me, so I'll point out that you were also in the whole exchange.  However, I think you used all the information the others gave you in the PMs to later take them all out.  The only reason I think you chose not to go after me was because I wasn't giving you a reason to by staying silent.

Not necessarily.  The power can protect pirates and non-pirates alike.

Except I'm not. I'm just stating what went down and putting all my cards on the table.

And you said you didn't trust anyone in that PM? I should point out that they were all vacationers, and Night was the one that started that group PM. And I know for a fact that you were in communication with Vera because she stated so in that mass of messages.
I don't know.

Ryven

Quote from: persephone325 on September 29, 2016, 09:48:56 PM
Except I'm not. I'm just stating what went down and putting all my cards on the table.

And you said you didn't trust anyone in that PM? I should point out that they were all vacationers, and Night was the one that started that group PM. And I know for a fact that you were in communication with Vera because she stated so in that mass of messages.

And I was supposed to know they were all vacationers at the time how?

Yes, I messaged Vera because I wanted to talk to her about Remi's claim of being the Lookout.  She was, at the time, a person I didn't have suspicion on, so I wanted to see what she had to say.  Her answer did not leave me satisfied.  I contacted one more person this entire game, and the exchange was very, very brief

persephone325

Seems like people voting for me wanna delve into my voting track record. Alright. Let's go there, shall we?

Have I had a perfect vote record? No. Has anyone here? Not to my knowledge. At least I've been open and up front about my mistakes. But, Ryven, since you're so insistent about how poorly I've been voting, I've decided to have a little look-see at your voting pattern.

Ryven votes:
First vote out - Kanrya (Vacationer)
Second vote out - James (Lookout)
Third vote out - Guy (Watchman, wasn't voted out)
Fourth vote out - Guy (Watchman, wasn't voted out)
Fifth vote out - Guy (Watchman, wasn't voted out)
Sixth vote out - Me (Greenhorn, voting still open)

While the third, fourth, and fifth votes didn't pan out, I don't think that exempts you. You were gunning pretty hard for Guy even after his claim as Watchman, despite nobody refuting it at all.

While I'm here, I might as well address Blythe, too.

Blythe votes:
First vote out - Mynx (Vacationer, wasn't voted out)
Second vote out - Remi (Mutineer, wasn't voted out)
Third vote out - Guy (Watchman, wasn't voted out)
Fourth vote out - Guy, then switched to Myobi (Vacationer)
Fifth vote out - Guy, (Watchman, wasn't voted out)
Sixth vote out - Me (Greenhorn, voting still open)

Night and I messaged back and forth before his capture. He felt pretty positive that Blythe was turned before Remi was arrested by Val. Looking at the pattern, I'm inclined to agree. I won't go into all the detail that Night did, cause he really loves his walls of text. (Love you, Night. lol) Honestly, I'm not 100% sure on Blythe. At this point, it's just speculation. But I can't ignore the fact that you both have voted nearly exactly the same the past few rounds.

Quote from: Ryven on September 29, 2016, 10:11:43 PM
And I was supposed to know they were all vacationers at the time how?

Because pirates know who the other pirates are. Therefore, they know whoever isn't with them is obviously a vacationer.

Point being, Ryven, those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Am I completely innocent, just looking at my voting record? Not at all. But, are you? Don't think so.

And that's my two cents on the matter. Take it, or leave it.
I don't know.

Ryven

Lets talk about glass houses and stones, shall we:

Pers's votes:
First Vote Out: Vera (Vacationer, not voted out) - Captain's deciding vote for Kanrya (a vacationer)
Second Vote Out - JM (Lookout, voted out) - we both voted for him
Third Vote Out - Cera (Vacationer, not voted out) - However, your original vote that round was for Vera then you changed to Cera, both vacationers
Fourth Vote Out - Cera (Vacationer, not voted out)
Fifth Vote Out - Cera (Vacationer, voted out) - Captain's deciding vote for Cera (a vacationer)
Sixth Vote Out - Me (Vacationer btw, thanks for asking) - Current voting

Our records both are probably the worst out of everyone because neither of us voted for a pirate once.  However, I at least only voted 2 person off where you voted 3.

Have I not been open?  Did I not admit that Remi pulled a fast one on me (as he did you bee tee dubs)?  You can't really blame me for the first round because...it was the first round.  No one knew anything.

Yes, the pirates know who the other pirates are, so using that logic implicates you probably more than myself.

Anyway, that's what I got.  We shall see what we shall see.

persephone325

Also, if I were a pirate, why would I take out everyone in my alliance? They would be the absolute last people I would focus on because I have their trust and could sway their votes. Getting rid of them would be foolish.

All I know it's that you and Blythe are going hard at me when you both have shady voting patterns too. I'm the perfect scapegoat for you both. YOU BOTH threw the first stones, so don't try and turn my logic back on me to deflect suspicion off yourselves.
I don't know.

Ryven

Quote from: persephone325 on September 30, 2016, 02:46:17 PM
Also, if I were a pirate, why would I take out everyone in my alliance? They would be the absolute last people I would focus on because I have their trust and could sway their votes. Getting rid of them would be foolish.

Because you know their intentions in an alliance.  I saw you and Val going back and forth.  You probably found out what you wanted to before making your move.

Quote from: persephone325 on September 30, 2016, 02:46:17 PM
All I know it's that you and Blythe are going hard at me when you both have shady voting patterns too. I'm the perfect scapegoat for you both. YOU BOTH threw the first stones, so don't try and turn my logic back on me to deflect suspicion off yourselves.

Everyone is suspicious at this point.  I'm just making the case that I think you are most out of all of us.  I've voted as much.

persephone325

I don't know what you mean by that. We were talking back and forth, yeah. That's what you do in these games. Not hide in the corners and try and fly under the radar.
I don't know.