Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berek

Sings My girl lollipop! Would you like to lick it?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Aaron Divine

-Throws popcorn at them both-

Get a room! Or let me join. -Chuckles-

Autumn52

Tackles Aaron and snickers

How bout a game of football?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Autumn52

Well I was thinking of a different kind of 'balls' but ok. >:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Berek

Autumn52

Hummmm would rather play with them. *I am going to stop being so bad before I get in trouble*

Berek

Are we corrupting the minors who are all over 13 anyway?

Autumn52

Not sure but I not like to get in troubles from GODS..... O:)

Mr Bigglesworth

How could an angel like you ever get in trouble from the them?  You are pure of heart and thought, we all know that.

Aaron Divine

Berek

Perhaps tis best not to tempt the gods with xxx :)

Aaron Divine

Autumn52

*gigglesnorts*

You are a temptation and so is Aaron and so is Mr. B.....

*bites bottom lip at all the temptations and does her prayers for the sins she is about to commit*

Berek

*snugglehugs* oh, we're corrupting our little angel are we? ;)

Autumn52

Just don't ask where my hands are and we are fine..... >:)

Berek

Mr Bigglesworth

Berek

Mr Bigglesworth

One Xandi, two hands.  That's very fair minded of her.

Berek

Who knows what she'd do if she had three hands! lol

Autumn52

Berek

Autumn52

Berek

Berek plays with two items of female stuff :)