A couple of ideas

Started by LaCroix, January 17, 2010, 03:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

The Costume

The general premise is a bit bare bones, but I think there is a lot of room for fun play in this story. It goes a little something like this, there are two friends. They grew up together, the boy was always a bit older, the girl was always shy and reserved in school, never had many boyfriends and nothing ever happened between the two of them because the boy never noticed her, he never saw her in quite that way. Perhaps she was a late bloomer, didn't develop until after the two had gone off to different colleges. So they both return home around Halloween, and he comes over invited by her to check out her new costume. She's dressed up as some really sultry comic, or video game character, a slinky little costume that really, really shows off her new ample curves and such and things kind of develop from there.

Photographer and Model

This one again, is a bit bare bones, but there is a number of ways I can see this going that could appeal to everyone. One idea is a between a mother and the friend of her son, who would be 18 or so of age. In talking to his friend, he learns that his friends mother has always wanted to be a model. He is attending college as a photography major. So he comes up with an idea, he sets up a fake company on the internet and sends out an email to his friends mother about this company looking for new models in her age range. She decides to email him back, not knowing who this really is and sets up an interview. She comes in and finds out that is really her son's best friend, she's shocked of course, but he explains how is interning for this new start up company as part of his major and that he is in charge of handling the new models photo sessions. Things can blossom from there, the two taking things a bit to far, getting her to pose nude perhaps and then using the photos to blackmail her, or simply becoming a more vanilla story of the young man seducing her with the camera, having his way with this lovely older woman and so on.

I have a few more ideas and I'll be updating this thread as the days go on, I just wanted to get this out for some potential replies. Feel free to pm me if you're interested, or drop a reply into this thread. Either way, looking forward to hearing from you.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!