Vampire the Masquerade Sabbat Game - Bloody Bastion [System]

Started by Esoterrorist, February 18, 2018, 04:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drowdeviant

Quote from: InoshimaLance on February 21, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

Jarred Von Alden

Concept: Investigator / Soldier / Socialite

Clan: Lasombra

Nature: Bon Vivant (Hedonistic and some Sadistic Pleasures)
- Regain a point of Willpower whenever you truly enjoy yourself and can fully express your exultation.

Demeanour: Chameleon or Caregiver

Chosen Pack: The Antebellum Rebels (maybe)

Attributes

Show
Physical (7 dots)
Strength: 000xx
Dexterity: 0000x
Stamina: 000xx

Social (5 dots + 2 freebies)
Charisma: 00xxx
Manipulation: 0000x
Appearance: 000xx

Mental (3 dots)
Perception: 000xx
Intelligence: 0xxxx
Wits: 00xxx

Abilities

Show
Talents (13 points + 10 freebies)
Alertness 00xxx
Athletics 00xxx
Awareness xxxxx
Brawl 000xx
Empathy 000xx
Expression xxxxx
Intimidation 00xxx
Leadership 000xx
Streetwise xxxxx
Subterfuge 000xx

Skills (9 points)
Animal Ken xxxxx
Crafts xxxxx
Drive 0xxxx
Etiquette xxxxx
Firearm 000xx
Larceny xxxxx
Melee 000xx
Performance xxxxx
Stealth 0xxxx
Survival 0xxxx

Knowledge (5 points)
Academics xxxxx
Computer 0xxxx
Finance xxxxx
Investigation 000xx
Law 0xxxx
Medicine xxxxx
Occult xxxx
Politics xxxxx
Science xxxxx
Technology xxxxx

Disciplines (5)
Show
* Obtenebration (In-clan) 000xx
* Dominate (In-clan) 0xxxx
* Auspex (Off-clan) 00xxx

Backgrounds (5 + 2 freebies)
Show
* Retainers 000xx
* Contacts 00xxx
* Allies 0xxxx
* Herd 0xxxx

Path: Path of the Night (5)

Virtues (5)
Show
Conviction 000xx
Instinct 00xxx
Courage 000xx

Final Bits
Show

Willpower: 5 (+ 3 freebies)

Blood Pool: 5/10

Merits: Acute Sense (+1, Ears), Eat Food (+1), Friendly Face (+1), Catlike Balance (+1), Introspection (+1), Lawman's Friend (+2)

Flaws: Glowing Eyes (3, Azure), Old Flame or Rival Sires (2)(Discresion of the GM, lets use this to have fun in the story)

FREEBIES AVAILABLE: 18 (+6 flaws) = 24 pts

This is what I have gotten so far guys. I also have the main part of the background, but first I wanted to check on this one. Basically a Policeman with a really twisted sense of justice where his victims are criminals that do not deserve to be called humans and must be used to sate his sadistic needs, while other humans are cattle that need direction and control from their vampire overlords.

Oh he sounds fun. Mind you Isabella will likely not particularly like him personally, little too gunghao and self-righteous to her.  ;)
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Florence

I've updated some stuff on their sheet. I was unsure for a bit on a few things, but I think I'm pretty happy with how the sheet's turned out.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1499053

Other Stuff

Disclaimer: This is sort of how I've got it into my head, basically everything here is subject to Storyteller input and approval.

Specializations
Charisma: Graceful
Performance: Singing

Background Info

Fame: They're well known in the local nightclub scene, both as a clubgoer and as a performer, having been in an indie rock band during life, and still performing solo from time to time in unlife.

Herd: While they never achieved massive fame, they're well known enough locally to have a small following of devoted fans which they now use for nourishment.

Retainers: To make things easier for themselves, they made the owner of their favorite club into a ghoul.

Domain/Resources: With the official mortal owner being their vassal, they effectively own the club, not only serving as their domain, but also providing them with a regular stipend of cash.

Flaws

Vengeful: Growing up trans, non-binary and gay in the South, they have suffered more than a little abuse in life, and never forgotten or forgiven the worst offenders.

Recruitment Target: Daughters of Cacophony are not terribly common, and Melpominee can be a powerful tool for those looking to command the hearts of others.

I'll work on the required questions next, but I figured I'd get this up here.

Edit: Actually, decided to change their nature from Visionary to Bon Vivant. The more I thought over the character I'd worked up, the more I realized they probably ARE what they seem on the surface. Indulgent and hedonistic.

In fact, I feel like Cadence is the sort of vampire who seems like a hedonist on the surface, then you peel back some layers and find a visionary, and then you peel back a few more layers and... nope, there's the hedonist again.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

wander

Bio added. I'm probably gonna tweak a few things and add bits here and there, though I'm pretty much done with my character creation now and eager to get them into the game. :)

InoshimaLance

Quote from: Drowdeviant on February 21, 2018, 10:16:17 PM
Oh he sounds fun. Mind you Isabella will likely not particularly like him personally, little too gunghao and self-righteous to her.  ;)

We'll see that, after all, Charisma wins against Better Judgement. *winks* But I am not precisely looking for women, hehe.

Esoterrorist

I'm sorry I've been absent lately. I have been considering if Elliquiy is the right place for me and for this game. I think I should put a pin on this for the moment as it's a major "will I/won't I?" feeling for me. I apologize immensely if this ends up being a waste of anyone's time.
Sloppy toppy for papi, I leave sloppy Joe shook - I only call you Captain because your dick off the hook!

InoshimaLance

Esoterrorist

Basically I've been thinking about what type of roleplay I like and that kind of thing. While I have nothing against erotic roleplay or those who do it, I don't do it much anymore. I've seen some signs that this may be wanted in the rp and I don't believe that would be what I would want to do or be able to deliver. It's also my first WoD game after boycotting them for a little and I still have a bit of cognitive dissonance over it.
Sloppy toppy for papi, I leave sloppy Joe shook - I only call you Captain because your dick off the hook!

Lyku

Is there any room left in this?  If so, I would love to dust off a Tzimisce character.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Lyku on February 24, 2018, 07:15:31 PM
Is there any room left in this?  If so, I would love to dust off a Tzimisce character.
Sorry to disappoint you Lyku, but Eso is shelving this one for the moment. :P
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Lyku

I read.  If he decides he wants to run it with players looking for non-erotic... I am still interested.  I played WoD a lot and personally dont play it in the "Sexy vampire" kind of way.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Peanuts

If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Haven't got an On/Offs thread, so check my RP preferences instead.