looking for new players..f or m!

Started by FallenArchangel, July 04, 2013, 10:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenArchangel

Hi everyone, I have some great games going, but need a few more to keep me happy:). These are my brief ideas. I try and post  every day except weekends...and will do 2 - 3 paragraphs at a time. I love romance with lots of smut...so no NC or similar for me......I am not all that literate computer wise so if you know how to add pictures to your story...my heart will melt!

1. An online romance: this is what I am playing with lovely Damien. It's so good that I crave another one. It's quite simple really. I like extremes attracting so age difference etc makes no difference to me. The story is as if we were talking online. Each post has a " >" at the start to say what you were posting, and then describe your characters reaction. It is brilliant. I am looking at a young / old romance. PM me with your suggestions!

2. The bosses daughter. Your character is the office IT geek. My character is the bosses daughter. The boss gets him to fix her laptop, and they discover a common interest and each other. What will happen to our star crossed lovers? PM me with you character ideas!

3. Your error. We have all made that mistake when we were young and foolish. What if you could.....turn back the clock and fix it? That guy or girl in high school you seconds away from kissing and freaked out? How would you like me to play that girl ( or maybe guy). You will have to really do a lot of work on this, but I am happy for you to realise your dream.......

Thanks for reading, my lovelies.