News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vill

8, because I'm too smitten, envious and bitter to give her a 10.

...ok, 10.

Renegade Vile

4 - He reminds me too much of the Bard character I want to strangle with my bare hands. It's beautifully drawn though, so it's nothing against the art itself.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Renegade Vile

7 - That's quite the... smile she's got there.

Rhedyn

8 ...dark fantasy stories and long hair... yum.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Peccavi

This isn't the XXX thread where I could tell you that I would do to that avatar so I will simply say...

10. ;)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

King Serperior

What can I say?  I am a sucker for redheads   ::)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

5 - It's alright, but it's lacking some "punching power".

Also, it's Starcraftian horror *chuckles*.

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

Mtpersson

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

King Serperior

I really like it, for obvious reasons   O:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Peccavi

A definite 10. Makes me want to trace every inch of her back with my lips!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Evil Tim

Renegade Vile

9 - I like it; implying that Death holds all the cards. And he does.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace