[PF for evil party] The Serpent's Feast (now for threads)

Started by godfang, April 27, 2013, 01:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

@snake: I'd like to see the background for the character more than i do the  sheet actually

Meliai

Awesome! I've got a quick errand to run but I thiiiink I should be able to get a character hashed out in time for a session tonight. I haven't specifically used MapTools or Mibbit before, but I've used similar apps (roll20.net and various IRC-type chat programs) so I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Also, Ebb pitched a character to act as my Oracle's handler to me and it sounded great, so he's got my blessing as long as Godfang gives the okay :)
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Snake

Alright. I have something in mind but I do have one question before I launch into this: would this warlord accept what would amount ot an orphan who has nothing to lose and everything to gain from being loyal and wiling to do nigh well anything? If not I may just shut down the char gen here and not waste your time and mine.

godfang

@Snake: yeah as long as he's proven himself in combat

@Meliai: I don't mind as long as i see the character. But the lover will be under Baron Lyxander's control, is that ok?

Meliai

{{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Roxy Rocket

How concerned are we about the male/female split?

Ebb

I'll need another couple of hours before putting up a full concept or build. But my idea at this point is a Hobgoblin Monk. He's a slaver, essentially. His role in Baron Lyxander's forces up to this point has been the capture and subdual of those foolish enough to try to defect from his service. To this end he's focused on nonlethal combat, stunning blows and the use of the whip. (Hobgoblin Pit Boss alternate racial trait.) As a reward for superior performance he has recently been given a new special assignment, Melai's character. I imagine that he might have been involved with her capture, but the will-breaking may have been done by someone higher up in the organization. Now he holds her leash and has been instructed to use her to help root out more of the resistance.

I would also expect that Melai's character's lover would be under the thumb of the Baron directly.

I haven't used either maptools or mibbit before, but am certainly willing to try. Unfortunately my schedule tends to be kind of irregular, so if the game is set up as a regular meeting then I might not be a good fit.

Snake

2.The kinks of your character
3.Which of these venues can you play on: Maptools/Mibbit.com/Forum (the more you can play on, the better chance of you getting in the team)
4.How comfortable are you with hardcore contents? (non-con, gangbangs or even impregnation)

1) Ragna was effectively an orphan that was picked up by the hoarde when a settlement tried to avoid their attention by "offering up"several of their own as "payment" or slaves, most of them orphans that nobody would miss anyway.  He was among them, a wild half-elven child with a vicious temper and predatory nature.  Always seemingly eager to fight and while obviously, not the strongest he had an nearly unbreakable spirit and displayed a loyalty toward toward anyone that really extended an offer of care or friendship.  While this may be wrong; he doesn't care; now an adult; he's grown bloodthirsty and totally remorseless in the face of battle.

2:) He has a fetish for large breasted older women, but doesnt 'turn down girls his own age or younger. (within rules of the site of course), enjoys dominating women and then forcily impregnating them if it's possible.

3:) Forum, Mibbit (once I know the chat room and all (like #name and group like sorcery or whatever) but I';m usually on at midday EST.

4:)  As long as my char's doin them I dont mind non-con and impregnation but I shy away from mxm whenver possible.

godfang

@Roxy: at this point, i'm just gonna dm for whoever's available today (we'll do 1 episode), don't worry too much about the gender split for now, as long as there is one male character i'm fine.

@Ebb: Sounds GREAT. I've been waiting for someone to play a monstrous race. He's definitely the type i want in the game. Also, don't worry about your schedule. Mine is the same. We'll do this by episodes, so you can play anytime you can.

Yukina

Quote from: godfang on April 27, 2013, 08:30:52 PM
@Roxy: at this point, i'm just gonna dm for whoever's available today (we'll do 1 episode), don't worry too much about the gender split for now, as long as there is one male character i'm fine.

@Ebb: Sounds GREAT. I've been waiting for someone to play a monstrous race. He's definitely the type i want in the game. Also, don't worry about your schedule. Mine is the same. We'll do this by episodes, so you can play anytime you can.

When will it begin?

godfang

@Yugishogun: 3.5 hours from now, might be faster if Jon Bones Jones KOes Chael Sonnen in the first round. I'll take 4-5 players for today's episode

Yukina

Quote from: godfang on April 27, 2013, 08:42:14 PM
@Yugishogun: 3.5 hours from now, might be faster if Jon Bones Jones KOes Chael Sonnen in the first round. I'll take 4-5 players for today's episode

Ok. Thank you for clarifying.

Meliai

Rhia, the collared rebel
CG Human, Lore Oracle (4)

Rhiannon L'velle's life seemed blessed from birth. The youngest daughter of the second prince of Solastra, she grew up among diplomats and courtiers and seemed to excel at the social arts from a remarkably young age. As a child her pleasant demeanor and clever, inquisitive words endeared her to nearly everyone she encountered, and as she grew she blossomed into a beautiful young woman. Eventually she was blessed with a strange, capricious magic, like sorcery of a divine nature. A generous soul, she devoted much of her free time to volunteering at temples, healing the sick and injured, and lending a sympathetic ear to those with more existential woes. She traveled with her parents, her notoriety growing among both the peasants and the high-born. She seemed to be the embodiment of curiosity, always ready to hear a new story or learn of some distant culture. She was beloved by the lower classes, and many nobles saw her as an invaluable tool to bolster their support among the commoners.

The inevitable happened on her 16th birthday; her parents announced her betrothal to a wealthy and powerful nobleman. Rhiannon was appalled. She was informed of the match mere hours before the proclamation was made and given no say in the matter; her husband-to-be was a much older man, greedy and vain and none-to-popular with the peasants he held sway over. She would be little more than a political pawn and a pretty bed warmer for him, she was sure. To make matters worse, over the past year a budding romance had begun between the young noble and her handmaid, a pretty little half-elf who accompanied her almost everywhere.

A few weeks later scandal rocked the nation as Rhia and her handmaid disappeared into the night, leaving nothing but a goodbye note in their wake. Her family hid the fact that she had fled on her own, claiming she had been abducted by some dastardly villain and pleaded for the common folk to report any sighting of the girl or her missing servant at once. The search was furious and they would have inevitably been found if not for the many headed serpent's sudden attack.

Though she managed to keep herself and her lover safe, Rhia saw her world crumbling around her, and heard news of her extended family's deaths, leaving only her aunt by marriage alive, and her fate may have been worse than death. Though the kingdom fell, the young Oracle soon found a place among the rebellion, her holy magic and divining abilities soon proving indefensible.

Unforgettably, news of such a famous figure fighting among the rabble-ruosers traveled quickly. Though her unit moved constantly and made only small, swift strikes against the enemy she and her companions were eventually captured and brought to Baron Lyxander's base. One by one her unit was broken and corrupted, becoming nearly mindless playthings of their captors or turning just as cruel and lascivious as those who tortured them, some even going so far as to help their captors torment the few freedom fighters who remained unbroken. Eventually only Rhia remained, and no amount of torment seemed to be able to break her. At least, not until the Baron himself came to her, with a chained slave in tow. Rhia's heart broke as she saw her young lover, and the baron explained her new situation. The stubborn young oracle would be sent out on a new initiative with some of the Baron's top agents, and if she didn't cooperate with her new 'comrades' the poor little half-elf would be the one to suffer.

And now off to hammer out the crunch! If this needs any changes just let me know :) I left the details of her lover vague in case you'd like to design her yourself, but I'd be happy to do it if not. I left Rhia's turn ons out since she isn't a consensual participant in this but player wise you can see mine over here. Pregnancy is the only thing that's been mentioned so far that I'm not a big fan of, but as long as it's not happening to my character specifically I'll be fine.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

EroticFantasyAuthor

So not going to be played at all on E but in the chat room of some program?

Roxy Rocket

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 27, 2013, 10:03:10 PM
So not going to be played at all on E but in the chat room of some program?

Yeah, but it's IRC. Mibbit is just a free web based* browser based client for IRC. I think.

I'ma have a nap and see how the session works out before deciding to stick with it or leave it alone.

*thanks purple-man

Laughing Hyena

Whats an IRC anyway?

You mean browser based?

Anyway Id join but I have my own game to control. Still I wish you luck. Personally if I was to join Id be a Half-Red Dragon or Lizard-man Fighter

Ebb

Oklar the Red
LE Hobgoblin Monk

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12160

History and Personality:
Oklar is a sadistic demeaning brute, but he is very good at what he does. Recognized for his viciousness he was drawn out of the ranks of Baron Lyxander's mixed infantry to receive special training as a slaver. Oklar's specialty was the retrieval of those who had deserted the Baron's service, bringing them back in good enough condition to undergo torture for their crimes. Oklar enjoys inflicting pain using nothing more than his own body, especially the application of painful submission holds. There is no mercy in the man, but there is honor. He will follow orders from his superiors unquestioningly, even if it means denying his baser urges. So far the arrangement has worked well, and opportunities to indulge in his twisted pleasures have not been scarce.

Many of the same techniques that Oklar employs in his work also find use in his bedroom. He greatly enjoys physical subjugation of his opponent, coupled with humiliation and degradation. Although he is fond of the whip, he takes pride in leaving few permanent marks on his conquests. Rape is a frequent past time, and although he prefers females he has been known to dominate men sexually as well.

Recently Oklar has been put in charge of the captive human called Rhia. He is to use her talents to further the aims of the Baron, while being careful to not let such an important playing piece come to harm. The extent to which other liberties might be taken has been left somewhat open.

Appearance:
Like most hobgoblins, Oklar is built like an ape. His legs are relatively shorter than a human's, his heavily muscled arms longer and thicker and his chest broader. Oklar's skin is a deep gray inlaid with numerous tattoos in red ink which run from the base of his neck, across his shoulders and down the length of both arms. The tattoos are passages from The Red Book, a tome of Infernal prayers that Oklar has adopted as his own, though in truth he understands only the basic precepts of devil worship. Oklar wears several small hoop earrings in both of his overly large ears. He has no body or facial hair.

(Still looking for decent pictures of Pathfinder-type hobgoblins.)

Yukina

Will the campaign always be this late night? If so, I'll probly drop from it.

Roxy Rocket

I think it's the same for me. Nap and chat gaming and waking up again Sunday when I've gotta see the boyfriend's family, make nice and invent conversation so as not to sound like an alien ain't going to work.

Sorry folks.

Re Z L

A&A

godfang

-Ebb
-Meiliai
-Roxy Rocket
-Yugishogun
-Snake

Please connect to mibbit/mirc and join  #Feast   @Rizon.net

Also, i'm in south east asia, so this is my morning. I can also play at my night (your mornings)

Yukina

Your night would be preferable. Be there in a sec.

Yukina

Quote from: godfang on April 28, 2013, 12:05:02 AM

-Ebb
-Meiliai
-Roxy Rocket
-Yugishogun
-Snake

Please connect to mibbit/mirc and join  #Feast   @Rizon.net

Also, i'm in south east asia, so this is my morning. I can also play at my night (your mornings)

I'm trying to connect, but no one is there..

godfang

are you on rizon? you need to be on Rizon first, then on the Feast Channel. It should be above the channel tab

EroticFantasyAuthor

Seems like doing this on E would be so much easier.

Going to have to bow out as well.