Hex's New Muses

Started by Hex, February 04, 2024, 10:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hex

~Hex's Muses of Magic~
Hello creating a new set of rp requests that have particularly interested me, please shoot me a DM if you are interested in any of these plots or images. I left these descriptions rather small as to give as much creative freedom/collaboration to whomever I end up playing these with.
Now for a few things about me!
I do expect there to be a decent amount of communication in OOC, I enjoy world-building and crafting to create a debaucherous, exciting, and fun story for us to explore. I'm also ghost friendly, I understand life can take us by storm, so feel free to ghost and if you decide to come back, just hit me up! I tend to only write in 3rd person and never write in at first and I prefer to enjoy writing medium to larger-sized posts in responses, though depending on where in the plot and my current headspace, I understand writing less is okay.
The Dark Queen

Dark forces rose up from the East, armies of demons and monsters that organized themselves unlike anything before. Acting with intelligence and coordination unlike anything seen before. While destruction and death followed in their wake, there was also order. Cities and populations were spared from meaningless destruction, instead an empire unlike nothing before arose. At the head of this army was the Dark Queen, a being of incredible power, standing 9 ft tall, and a dominating presence, this Matriarch leads her forces across the continents with conquer and order in mind. Creating an empire that looks to stand the ages. At the forefront of her forces are legions of genetically enhanced humans. Massive men made out of science and magic, with rumours of them having been created from the same source as the Dark Queen's power. Loyal, stronger, and faster, these demi-human soldiers are the elite of her armies.
Note: I would like to play the Dark Queen against one of these demi-human soldiers, a loyal one that she trusts and has earned her attention. I would love to further discuss this with someone to figure out a plot, I pulled a lot of inspiration from the 40k universe and thought it would be a great plot to play out! Either you could play a single one of these soldiers or maybe a group?
Themes: Fantasy/Sci-fi, Grim Dark, 40k Inspired.
A Special Thrall (Taken for Now)

The Isles and dunes of Cynthonia are ruled by the vampiric Sangunarians who rule their human populations with a rather strangeness, unlike other vampiric Sangunarians that have risen and fallen. Order is the name of the Cynthonian elite, while cruelty and domination are facets of Vampire rule, within Cynthonia it is used to a more productive nature rather than open destruction. Our story would take place between a Cynthonian nobless and her rather favoured human servant/thrall.
Themes: Fantasy, vampires, F domme.
A Modern Fantasy Smut Story  (Taken for Now)
Let's take that fantasy world of Elves, Orcs, Dragons, and other magical creatures and throw it into a modern love story, filled with smutty scenes. Taking place in an office, maybe it's an Orc coworker or a tiefling secretary. The universe is endless, maybe something happens while they are handling a magical artifact in the office that pushes them into a deep heat? Maybe they've been FWBs at the office to release some immense stress from work, or maybe work wifey and hubby are cheating on their partners!!
I know this entry is pretty short, but I will be sure to edit and include more!