Literate Female looking for MxF Stories! (Come and see!)

Started by loveme91, November 23, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loveme91

About Me
Hello! I am loveme, you can call me love or whatever you want to! (Just be kind.) I have been roleplaying for over 10 years now. I'm very new to E, but I'm a well seasoned roleplayer. I prefer to play over threads or private messages. I also prefer to play male x female characters! I'm available most days and I can do three good size paragraphs or more. Whatever you give, I can return!

Plots
I have a few plots to go by, if you see anything you like, please message me so we can work something out! You can find more information on my availability, writing style and everything else here.

***Cravings***
I'm really craving stuff to do with the supernatural, demons, vampires, that's what I'm craving right now!

Submission Stories
A Fathers Gift

A father has always had a thing for a servant girl. His two sons never agreed with their father's choices, but the two boys never have a choice. They are scared of what he could do to them, would do to them if they tried to help out the new servant girl. The servant girl is new and fresh off the market, no experience in what the father wants. Will the sons help her and risk their own life? Let her suffer?

Supernatural Stories
An Incubus

Captured by the incubi king, my character is broken and used to the kings pleasures. Feeding off of sex, maybe a certain aura she produces. The incubus king wants to keep her for his secret plans to use her in the war he is about to enter.

Guardian Angel

She has had many near death experiences in her life. In all truth she should be dead but it's as if something is protecting her. One day she meets a guy, who turns out to be her guardian angel. Will he tell her about what he is? Will she figure it out?

Vampire Prince

Your Character is a vampire Prince. Ruling the kingdom and sitting on the throne, but it's all with reluctance. Every year a sacrifice is brought from a nearby village for The Vampire Royalty. They kidnap a woman and take them to the castle. From here he could turn her into a vampire, maybe she has something special about her. He could have mercy and only use her once, sending her back to the village, or maybe even keep her as a pet or something of the likes. This one is very open!

Darker Stories
Memory Loss

They have known each other for a long time, friends, a couple, etc. She gets into an accident, giving her head trauma and causing her to forget him, or even everything they've ever known. It's up to him to help them remember and if she don't remember, to help her figure out their life.

Mental

Person A is a mental hospital patient, put there for any reason you'd like. So far nobody has been able to make progress with Person A. That is until Person B comes along.

This one is good if you like getting deep into characters and their relations with others

Regular Stories
Mind Reader
Person A suddenly wakes up with the ability to read minds. What happens when they read their best friend, Person B's mind? Maybe Person B had some secrets they really didn't want Person A to find out about.

ღღღღ
On's/Off's
Idea's

loveme91

Pairings

Master/Slave
Dominant/Submissive
Incubus/Human
Vampire/Human
King/Servant
Solider/Civilian
Solider/Captive