World of Darkness RP?

Started by BruceTheCat, June 22, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Hey guys,

New to the site and looking to get my first roleplay started! I decided to try and stir something up that I'm familiar with, which is the White Wolf roleplaying game World of Darkness. I'd like to see if anybody is interested in starting an RP set in this canon universe. Obviously you would have to be familiar, at least to some extent, in the lore of the setting. The game would focus heavily around political intrigue with what is currently going on in the city, and would not just be story told by myself. Everyone will be able to move the scene along with their own posts, and integrate their own flavor of game. If you are interested, please reply back with:

1. What 'entity' you want to be. (Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Changeling, etc.)

2. What clan inside of that you'd like to be.

If you have any questions feel free to post them up and I will answer them to the best of my ability. Thanks!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Lavinia

Well now, this may or may not be tempting depending on the interest shown. I'm something of a WoD fan myself and have both run and participated in a handful of campaigns in my day. Running something set in that universe would be entertaining to say the very least.

1. I could play just about anything. Mages are fun, vampires are quite delectable...well some are, others are rather nasty and I'd probably look like more of a tasty treat to them, methinks...that aside, I could also be persuaded to pick up a hunter.

BruceTheCat

Actually, I was just approved! So since the interest seems to lie with just you and me would you like to move it to a Adult One-on-One forum?

Hunter or Vampire could be equally as interesting to me. Admittedly Vampire might be sexier, but Hunter could amount for a more interesting solo of we had a sort of Bonnie and Clyde thing going on. Do you have a preference strictly between those two?
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Lavinia

That could certainly work for me. I have the WoD books on my external so I could brush up on Vampire if needs be. Though I'm up for a whole host of things including but not limited to: Hunter/Mage, Mage/Mage, Vampire/Hunter, Vampire/Vampire. Admittedly, I'll need to do some brushing up on vampire if we go that route. It's been ages since I've messed around with it and I'm a bit fuzzy on the politics and general world views of the various clans.

BruceTheCat

Sounds great Lavinia. I'll send you a PM so we can discuss further.
- scribus1000

theoakenchilde

I am familiar to some extent on the lore/system for Vampire, and think I would very much be interested in something as this. I've always been a Gangrel and Toreador fan. Interest engaged!

ONs & OFFs; a little insight!
Current role-plays; enjoy the read!
What the Great Oak seeks; PM me, if interested!
Apologies & Absences; Great Oak, where have you gone?

Do not currently expect more than one post per day!