Need for Speed: most Wanted One on One

Started by Akioth, September 20, 2006, 01:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akioth

Well I've been thinking about this for a while and have decided that I want to persue it. The Concept is fairly simple (For those who have played NFS:MW >.>) My character will be on the Black List. (probably 4 or 5) and your character is on her way up. During the rp both rpers will be working on achieving a higher level of Black List/Rep. During that time they will interact and garner a relationship. Wll the rivalry break them apart, bring them togethor or what indeed.....so!

Needed. Female Rper with Some Knowledge of NFS. Heres hoping. demo Post for my character. Plot will be discussed in Pm's!

Adam "Pyro" Carlson gripped the black wheel of his dark blue Ford GT staring at the light ahead. The second car of a four car formation the street racer felt a drop of sweat go down his brow. The tuned 850 horse engine behind him purred contently as he waited for the light to go the corvette to his left revving hard as if to scare him. It didn't. To his right a Toyota Supra ran almost silent to the giants around it. Why he was here was unknown. His car was in the little leagues compared to the monsters around him. Beyond the Toyota a Mercedes CLK Mclaren Growled. While it looked styled and pricey he knew that the engine under that hood could put out some serious power. Considered that all the cars here combined had around 2000 horsepower to pump out....it was a rather empty street. Racing in rockport wasn't a spectator sport.

The light changed to green and things seemed to go slow. Adam's foot was already on the clutch and his hand automatically put it into first, half a second later his foot came onto the accelerator, less than half a second later those 850 horses roared putting down 600 to 700 ft/lbs of torque down on the pavement, and his car took off like a bat outta hell. From the outside the ford was as tuned as it's engine. A dark blue rear with red flames racing back from the hood. And those flames might as well have been real how fast that car was going. The shift into second and third weren't so much a thought as it was instinct. His car was already moving 130 and it wasn't even working yet. Turning onto the freeway he looked in the rearview mirror and saw the Import car was lost in the dust. The Chevy was in third but only 40 or so feet back. And the menacing black hulk of a car of the mclaren was off to his right still. now 5 feet away and almost abreast. This wasn't a endurance run it was a drag, he had less than half a mile to go. Looking to the wheel he pushed in a button and the nitrous went to work. Adding that to 850 horses must be like throwing gasoline onto flame....the damn car pulled a few G's as it rocketed forward once more pulling ahead of the Mclaren. Soon enough the Bikini clad girl with the end flag came in sight. Putting the car into fourth and looking at the speedometer he saw he was moving 160...not bad for a mile.....he ran across the finish line and hit the breaks the car coming to a fast stop. He grinned and was about to get out for his money when he heard the sirens...he sighed. He'd have to collect later. Shifting back into first the race took off into Rockport....deciding money was only worth it if you were free to enjoy it.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

kasen03

*grins*

I had a Need for Speed 'interlude' on a game I'm playing with mia.  Basically she is being shunted from game to game..and needs to figure out where she is to find a way out.

*sortof a Quantum Leep meets Tron*

Need for Speed: Most Wanted was her first game :D heh heh

Akioth

Heh, Well I think the game offer's itself as a wicked RP concept. You have the racing, the safehouses, the cops, the underground racing life, and really nice cars *laughs* I really hope I find a rp partner for this ^^;;

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

kasen03

*grins* The game itself was alot of fun :D  I was thinking the same..which is why it was one of the games in that plot I had going.  (so far other games have been Battlefield 2 and the current one.. which Mia hasn't guessed yet)

King_Furby

just curious Akioth what is your favorite car?

I have always liked the dodge viper myself.

Akioth

Heh, I'm a Ford Guy. The Ford Mustang GT and the Ford GT were my favorites. Managed 242 mph in the GT. But I'm fairly cofident it would go faster if I had a straight run v.v;;

DarkestDreams

Ooooh the Viper *shivers delicately*

Let me know when you get someone to play this..I'd love to lurk in your thread...terrific idea. Maybe even a chance for multiplayer?? *grins*
Come, and let us dance in dreams of darkness..

ON/OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7498.0 (or PM to find out)

Akioth

I'll do that Sir, I have yet to find a female partner. I have a girl in the shadows that will play when she gets some time, and if it stays open for a certain period of time.

Although Multiplayer I get the feeling it would have a serious male bias hehehe >.>;;

DarkestDreams

Akioth

*Rolls eyes and Grabs his Ford Gt to go hit some cops*

DarkestDreams

*Engine growling softly like a beast waiting to be unleashed, he rolls his midnight blue Porsche out of hiding* The Viper is for real challenges *smirks at Akioth*

GothicFires

Ehh.. i don't know about attention being biased... when a man leaves me alone for 5 days I might have time for another ;) :-*
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

DarkestDreams

*growls appreciatively at Fire* (The car, of course, not the driver *blinks innocently*)

Akioth

(Ouch, my Net died v.v;; )

Hehehe, I smoked the Dodge, But it is a nice Car I'll admit...and a little easier to get ahold of >.>

DarkestDreams

I've been a Viper fan since I can remember (which isn't always saying something..but hey)..it's just the ultimate creature of power and sexiness..

*blinks* Did I just use the word sexiness in association with a car? Does that break any site rules??

Akioth

I don't think so, I'll admit the dodge is a nice looking car. And having a v-10 is just wicked. But I'm blue blood ford and you just cant argue with a stock 204 mph speed limit ^^;;