I Got Into Journalism For This? [One-on-One]

Started by Jagdflieger, August 29, 2006, 09:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagdflieger

Concept
The basic idea of this roleplay centers around a woman in her thirties who just recently entered journalism from a previous career. Because she is new, the editor sticks her with a sports article surrounding a boxer's next fight. Unfortunately, the woman knows absolutely nothing about sports and has no desire to learn about it. The boxer around which the article is written, however, could change her mind about more than just sports.

Partner Needed
I would like someone to play the woman. Her personal details are of little relevance, but there are a few details I would like to have included in her. These details may change throughout the roleplay depending on my character's eventual influence on her. I would prefer her to be anti-violence, perhaps even vegetarian. I would like her to be a bit judgemental, particularly of men in violent sports. She might perhaps be conservative in her moral values.

All other details can be worked out via PM and I would prefer that to be the case, just so that this forum isn't cluttered with any discussions that may take place.
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life knowing the people whom he saves... will never know."
Ons and Offs

PhoenixBlaze

I am up for it I have been waiting to play a female role for quite some time.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.