Craving a romantic/dark F/F vampire romance!

Started by DarkRose15, May 01, 2016, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkRose15

I have recently started reading the book Carmilla, which is one of the major influences to Bram Stoker's Dracula. I've always wanted to create a dark, seductive romance and reading this book has most definitely piqued my interest. I would prefer that you, gentle reader, play the seductive, alluring Vampiress and I will play the innocent creature that becomes the object of her lusty desires. I want this to go on for as long as we both are enjoying it, and enjoy keeping in touch and throwing out ideas to see what my writing partner thinks. If you are still reading at this point, see more below:

Setting

I would like to go with a fantasy/medieval style setting but could be easily talked into a modern day setting. The idea of a lonely vampire waiting for an eternity to find her true love is also appealing, but it can be more difficult to be truly innocent in a more modern setting. Either one is fine, but I am still leaning more towards the medieval times. A Victorian style setting is also a possibility (and I do love corsets!)

Characters

As stated above, I am looking for someone to play the Vampiress that seeks to lure my character into her world of decadence and desire. I've no interest in being the vampire, so please don't ask. As far as images are concerned feel free to find as many as you like and show them to me and I will look for a few as well.

Post Rate

At least one post a week would be appreciated, and I will agree to do the same. If for some reason I can't, I will let you know as soon as I can (and expect the same courtesy ^_^) As to the length of posts, I'd like at least 3 paragraphs. The more I have to work with, the more I can give.

Thank you kindly for looking at my post, and I hope to chat with you soon!

DR

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

DarkRose15

If interested, you are welcome to pm me or post here ^_^
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!