Matty's Cravings! [M for M]

Started by MatthiasAleksander, March 19, 2016, 10:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasAleksander

Hi everyone! I'm Matthias, or just Matty :) I'm a newer member here, and I'm looking for some roleplays!

About me
-I generally respond anywhere between every day to once every two weeks, depending on how busy I am (school and work sometimes make life hectic)
-I usually write about 1 to 3 paragraphs per post, mirroring whatever my partner gives me, but I can write more or less. I'm not a huge fan of one-liners, and would prefer longer posts (even if they take more time to write).
-I like to talk OOC, whether it's for plotting or just to chill. If you want my skype, just PM me and I'll give it to you :33
-I almost always play submissive, male-identifying characters. Occasionally I will play switches. I'll almost never play a pure dom, or a female-identifying character.
-I'm trans and I really like birds.

Ons/Offs
-I'm into a lot of stuff. For a detailed list, check out my profile or my Ons/Offs Thread.
-For now, here's just a general list of stuff I'm particularly interested in right now.
-Ons: Vampires, Xenobiology, BDSM, Master/slave RPS, Fae, Impact Play, Whips, Bondage, Anal anything, Bloodplay, Futuristic/Dystopian, Outer Space, Gothic Horror/Dark RPS
-Offs: Noncon, Ageplay, Daddy Kink, Scat, Petplay, Furries, Bestiality.

Fandoms/Plots
-I currently don't have any specific plots in mind, and I'm mainly looking for an RP with OCs right now, but here are some fandoms/settings I'm craving right now!
-Dragon Age (any of them)
-Repo! The Genetic Opera
-Anything Vampires
-Anything Fae
-Dark
-Space (Firefly, Star Wars, Star Trek, anything of that sort)

If you're interested, feel free to post here or shoot me a PM! Thank you!

-Matty