Male werewolves needed (f lf m)

Started by wolventears, December 09, 2015, 11:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

I need a person who can write a male werewolf character, don't really care for what sex you are, as long as you can pull off a male character. And now for the stories.

1. Curves Are Better To Snuggle
My character is a plus sized girl, has been ridiculed by it her whole life and when she thought she had found one guy who would settle down with her and make her happy for the rest of forever, he deserts her and chooses a stick-thin waif over her.
After he leaves, she finds herself at a bar to drown her sorrows in liquor.

He shows up that night, a man to hot for his own good. But he has his own issues.

He is used to female werewolves, their bodies hard and completely lacking of any cushion, but at this bar, a scent catches his attention and when he sees her, his wolf stands at attention and he knows he needs to know her name.

The details can be talked with my partner but I want it to begin this way.

2.A Heated Mating
Her senior year of high school, she was bitten and the man who found her, killed the wolf who bit her. He lived in this territory, a lone wolf himself, and when he found her, bitten and crying, he couldn't kill her and put her out of her misery. So, he took her in.

He helped her through her first shift, but when his wolf met her's that first time, he knew she couldn't stay, so he sent her away.

For the last five years, she's been Alaska, getting to know her wolf and learning to control it. Now that she has learned the control she needs to live a normal life, the alpha tells her she can stay or go back home, so she chooses home. Where he is. The one male who her wolf has never forgotten. 

I will talk to my partner about where this goes from here.

PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile