F Seeking M or F

Started by tozhma, August 25, 2012, 01:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tozhma

I'm looking to start a new RP's with people via pm or thread. I prefer strong masculine men, ideally mixing some tenderness with a lot of dominance and control, though I can work with women as well. I'm open to lots of scenes and setting, but strongly prefer modern. I can do Sci-Fi, though it's not my fave, but I am willing to work for our mutual satisfaction. Definitely check my O/O though, that's pretty mandatory.

Currently as of 10/2/12 I have enough long term RP's at the moment, but something short and smutty with more in the way of sex than character development is preferred.

Some scene ideas include...

Long, and Passionate

1) The sunny good natured girl at the office finds herself the object of her coworker's desire, as he continually dotes on and flirts with her. Bashful at first, after many long glances, and chance encounters, she lets him coax her into going to dinner and finds that she does a lot more than just kiss on the first date... I've done this one a lot lately, so unless you have something stunning and new to add I'd prefer something else for a while.

2) After the death of her husband, Julia quickly realized that caring for their sprawling four acre property was more than she could handle. She quickly enlisted the help of an old family friend she has known since childhood to tend to the yard, and sell the horses she no longer needs. The long hot summer days help stoke in her a passion long since dormant for the old family friend and mentor, and she soon finds herself looking to him for more than just help around the farm.

3) She was the queen bee in high school, and he the alpha male. Naturally, they made the perfect couple. As school ended they went their separate ways, and the vicissitudes of life took their toll. Now, years later, a chance encounter has brought them back together again, and with the help of curiosity, sparks begin to fly.

4)  She was once a wild child, though eventually settled into a stable suburban life. Now, her daughter is back from college and dating a dangerous rebel, but she has other ideas for him (Can also be short one shot)

Short and Hot

1) A visit to the doctor's office for some physical therapy soon turns naughty when she finds he has other ideas for today's session. Alternatively: I'd be interested in trying this in a rehab setting with a heavy BDSM twist.

2) Passengers on a train car go from exchanging social niceties, to stolen glances, to much more as day stretches on.

3) She is a slut working for the highest bidder, and he is a wealthy executive with the money to make her do whatever he wants.

4) He is her strict professor, and she uses pity, innocence, and playing dumb to get what she wants, but he is tired of her games and is going to teach her a lesson she'll never forget.

I'm open to a lot more, just PM me, and we'll talk! :)

tozhma

Updated.

Added new scenes, reworded the intro a bit, struck out a few ideas, and added a section with current updates.