An iinteresting idea that you can't resist (seeking F characters)

Started by tuckers02, February 12, 2012, 03:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuckers02

So, just to give you a heads up, I'm looking to play a dominate male .  While most of the time I prefer M/F, I am willing to play F/F but not M/M (though M/M/F would be fine.  After all, it's not gay if it's a three-way...sorry, bad Lonely Island joke).   Please check out my O/O at the bottom of the page or the preferences to the left.  So without further adieu:

Here kitty kitty - so in this one, I'm looking for someone to play a feral female neko captured by my hunter.  He will then keep her as a pet, use her, train her and breed her.  I'm looking for non-con to extreme elements with bondage, punishment, and  humiliation (moderate to extreme on all three elements) as the core.

Unfortunately that's the only solo rp I'm looking for at the moment but I'll let y'all know if that changes.

stargirl

Hi,
I like the Demon House story. What kind of extreme things is it going to have? Do you plan on the demon power having some limits? What about hope of getting free of it?

PhantomVector

I like the Shattered pieces One, if you would like to do that one.
For those I'm RPing with, Sorry I've been so bad with replying. I've been trying to manage my time better, but I only have time when I get home at 2am.

tuckers02

Quote from: stargirl on October 01, 2012, 11:51:45 AM
Hi,
I like the Demon House story. What kind of extreme things is it going to have? Do you plan on the demon power having some limits? What about hope of getting free of it?

Well, I'm pretty flexible so however far you'd like to take it.  If you want it to just be demonic or ghost, that's fine.  If you want it to go as far as the actual house molests her, the covers wrapping her up, the window curtains tying her up, the guarden coming to life, etc; I can do that.  We can limit the power as much as you want and if you want her able to get free of some point, as long as it's fun for you.
[hr[

Quote from: PhantomVector on October 01, 2012, 01:22:29 PM
I like the Shattered pieces One, if you would like to do that one.

I am certainly open for the shattered pieces.  Which character would you like to play and at what point do you want to start it at?

If either of you want to pm me to prep the stories, we can work on how the story will go based on your and my preferences.

tuckers02