Halo: A New Beginning

Started by psouth119, March 30, 2008, 12:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psouth119

It is roughly 500 years into the future. Due to over population humans have colonized other planets in different galaxies far from Earth. With such an expanded population comes a growth in crime. Groups of rebels cause trouble for the military and civilians alike.
A Civilian doctor (Catherine Halsley) came up with an idea to put a stop to all this. She called her project: SPARTAN. She would hand pick a group of children to be taken from their homes and sent off to the military training planet known as Reach. There they would be sculpted into near invincible super soldiers.
The first prototype generation of Spartans were successful to the point she decided to start the second generation. The Spartan II's exceeded their expectations( although a large number of them were lost during biogenetic surgeries.) Despite this the survivors were topnotch soldiers. The best of the navy.
As the Spartan II's recovered from their brutal surgeries, the humans made contact with a violent race of aliens known as the covenant. It was obvious that the humans would be fighting against impossible odds. Something had to be done. The Spartans seemed to be the only hope for humanity.
Dr Halsley started over again. She studied hundreds of children, searching for all the right physical requirements. The Spartan III's would help change the tides of war. This time Halsley was going to make them more effective. This time the surgeries wouldn't have such a high rate of failure. With help from ONI and a CPO Mendez, Halsley started the third generation.

This is where you come in. You will be a generation three spartan. You start out where ever your home planet is. Keep in mind that you're a regular 6 or 7 year old who has no idea what a spartan is. Obviously you can only interact with people from your own planet until your character is kidnapped and taken to Reach with all the others. This is where they will begin their training.

So anyone interested ??? ??? ???

Sabby

Well... I am interested... but after the last blunder that was Halo: Extinction? Not sure man...

psouth119

I don't know are you sure you want to role play with me???

and also we can start it as just me and you and the other people can join in later lol.

O and I will need someone to play Dr. Halsley