Seeking Sci-Fi/Mobile Suit Gundam Inspired Games! (Vanilla to S&M)

Started by ADoggett, May 14, 2016, 03:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADoggett

Good evening! So I've decided to create a separate request page for Gundam themed plots simply because they're a little more intricate and don't mesh quite well with my current request page. I'm looking to do a variety of games, pairings, etc. as well as simply chat about the series/make friends, but primarily play games! Note, You don't have to have any prior knowledge of Gundam to play with me! I'll gladly school you and I'm open to AU plots and world building as well!

I'm interested in the following series:

-UC Gundam: Everything from the original Gundam show forward, but primarily the first show. Gundam: The Origin's plot is also a new favorite of mine!

This is the only Gundam themes writing I've done, but I've also played this game off of Elliquiy and really enjoyed it! My current partner is on hiatus for a bit, so the story in question has a plot gap that is waiting to be filled. I have no idea when they'll get their muse back up, but here is what we'd written together. I played the role of Kycilia Zabi and they played Amuro Ray. I tend to play as Kycilia by default as I have a complex F-List set up for her, but I can do other characters if asked:

Zeon's New Pet(w/Amuro-Ray via F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM-

With that said, I don't have to play a story similar to this one at all. I'm very open to OCs and I love them dearly, but I have some ideas in mind:

Pairings: (things bolded are of more importance)

• Kycilia Zabi x Miguel Gaia
  • Kycilia Zabi x Black Tristars: This would be a multi-chara type of game, but I can play several characters at once, I just want a partner to do it!
  • Kycilia Zabi x Gihren Zabi
  • Kycilia Zabi x Dozle Zabi
    • Kycilia Zabi x Garma Zabi

Here is my F-List for Kycilia: https://www.f-list.net/c/kycilia%20zabi/

Again, I'm open to lots of things, but I prefer to chat before hand! Thanks and have a good one!