Historical RP (F for M)

Started by VelvetSatin, February 08, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

I am really interested in working on an Historical RP with the right person. The plot that we choose does not have to have completely accurate findings from that time period, but rather a work where we are free to improvise but use the particular time period as a reference point for our storyline.

My interests lie with the Victorian time period the most, but I am also interested in doing something revolved around the Revolutionary War, the Civil War and perhaps something back during the Renaissance. One of the things I enjoy doing is having my female character who is a modern woman finding herself being catapulted back in time and having to come to terms with that time period for which she's not accustomed to. Of course I can also play a woman from the past as well.

I love rich and detailed plots that explore a lot of emotion. Smut will also take place as well.

If interested, please send me a PM so we can collaborate on ideas on which time period we'd like to explore and a plot we both like. I'd like my writing partner to be on the dominant side of things and we can incorporate those types of elements into the RP.

Please, I'd like my writing partner to be able to write longer posts as well.

VelvetSatin

So I wanted to give a few ideas that I had regarding my request for an historical RP.

#1.  Your character would be either a British soldier or a rebel colonist during the Revolutionary War. I come from the opposite side you are from. You capture me and I am forced to become your slave leaving behind my family and adopt your ways as the war progresses. We can add more ideas to this concept.

#2.  It is the Victorian time period and I am a young woman from a middle class family that's right for marrying age. You are a prominent wealthy aristocrat with much power in the political world. My father marries me off to you and at first things are happy but suddenly you become very possessive and abusive stifling my character until she has nothing left. She enjoys writing and the theatre and you tear all that away from her. Another young male politician who comes to become your apprentice suddenly takes thr attention of my character who ends up having an affair with him. Tension builds until the War comes about. You could play both men in the story if you'd like or we could add another person to this.

#3.  My modern day American woman who's a feminist finds herself back in time when women had no rights and she's forced to live and come to terms to accept her new life back in either the 18th or 19th century. Lots of ideas can be worked out with this one.

Let me know if you like any of these ideas. I welcome more if you have some. Of course if a female would like to play a male in here I wouldn't object either.