Final Fantasy Tactics Setting (M or F for M or F, setting knowledge preferred)

Started by paladincarvin, July 05, 2011, 10:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paladincarvin

Let's RP some Final Fantasy Tactics! I just got a PSP again; actually, I got it because someone gave me FFT on it.

These are intended to be sexually oriented but I'm also willing to RP something more adventure than erotic, if you are interested.

More details on some of the ideas I have:

Geomancer (M or F Geomancer for M or F, dom, non-con or questionable con) (Features: 'Tentacles', force, possible fem-dom, multi-pen, bondage)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A geomancer decides to have some fun with a fellow member of their team. With the use of hell's ivy, the geomancer gets their way, tying their victim down... and then having their way with them. The vines get rather 'naughty' as well, depending on what the other player likes. I'm happy to expand the magic for this to other elemental spells, possibly inventing some, or using ones that already exist in new ways.

I am happy to play the geomancer or the victim.
Summoner (M or F Summoner for F Esper, sub/neu/dom, any con) (Features: Magic, servitude, possible breaking servitude, possible uppity sub, otherworldly thinking, magic gone wrong/odd, hapless magic user, self-made 'pleasure', possible willing sub, possible use of magic for dominance, possible limitation of speech, possible magic bondage, possible ice play)
A summoner is very lonely... and they decide to see what their powers can really do. One of their summons (Faerie, Shiva, Sylph) is a useful ally in battle, but they want to know how useful they are in private. They summon them, thinking that they will have complete control over them... the summoner may not wish to 'force' them to do anything, but will want to have sex with them. How they respond.

Fairy: Fairy will do what is commanded of her, and be a willing sub. This is the most likely neutral or sub esper, and she will not be dominant. She might be cowed into fear, if that is the type of play wanted. In this situation I'm willing to play Faerie if she is neutral or sub, but not for non-con. If I play the summoner, I am open to any mentioned type.

Sylph: Sylph might be a neutral, but the best sort is the magic gone wrong. She likely will be summoned with the intent to be used as a sexual sub, but will turn the tables on the summoner when she silences them. Once silent, they can't do anything, being a summoner after all. She likely will then toy with the would be dom. I could play either side in this.

Shiva: Shiva will not like to be forced, but she might go for neautral affection. If Shiva is the 'sub', she will fight it, though the 'restraints of magic' that brought her to the summoner control her still... and she can't harm the summoner. She'll be a very uppity sub. It can be interpreted differently, for a different type of RP, that she can hurt the summoner and is not restrained. She will turn the tables on the summoner, possibly using her magic to restrain them and have her way with them. When she is not a sub, she make objects of ice to tease the summoner. I'd much rather play the summoner, no matter the nature of the RP.
Mime v1 (In conjunction with another, M mime with F or M dom for M or F, non-con) (Features: Mind control, group; possible multi penetration, bukakke, pegging, empowered to dom.)
A character manages to gain a measure of control of what a mime mimics. They then use this to engage in non-con with an object of their desire; likely they weren't capable of this before. A female may use a mime for penetration... possibly supplemented by a strap on of their own. If it is a male using the mime, he likely will use this for double pen and of course bukakke.

I think I'd prefer to control the Mime/dom, but I could go either way.
Mime v2 (M sub mime for M or F sub mime for F, mild non-con to non-con) (Features: Mind control, frot, mutual masturbation, 69; possible experimentation, enjoyable submission)

A character gets control of a mime and decides to experiment. This is all based on mirrored actions, even the feelings, words and thoughts are not mirrored. For this reason, this is much better as a homosexual RP. This might be enjoyable for the mime, though certainly frightening.

Either end is fine with me.
Squire (M or F Squire for M or F any physical class, especially Knight and Archer. Con or non-con, but clear sub/dom) (Features: Teacher/Student type relationship, sub/dom relationship, erotic learning. Possible features: abuse of power, deception, hot for teacher, first time, first time homosexual)
The Squire is a class with possibilities... they could learn to be any of the physical classes. Perhaps they would need to learn from another? Maybe a more experienced knight or archer (or other physical class) will teach our squire more. What starts as a lesson in the use of the sword or bow turns into much more. The Squire is inexperienced in many ways...

This can be non-con, of course... but likely the squire is so eager to learn that they will do as asked, even sexually. Promises of power, and requirements to do as the teacher asks or risk not having any more lessons are easy enough ideas. A 'first time' for the squire seems to fit, especially a first time with the same gender.

I think I might prefer to the squire, but I'd enjoy being the teacher too.
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.

paladincarvin

Alright. Perhaps some ideas. Here are some of the characters/classes I'd like to play in particular. If there is a * after the name it means that I'd rather the other person play this character in this situation (As in, if a name was in 'Males to Female consensual' and had a * by it, that means I don't want to play the male.) + Means I would only want to play it the way mentioned (otherwise I'm open for the other person to play the character in the situation). A ! in a non-con means that I prefer or at least expect the character to be the aggressor/dom, while $ means I prefer the character or again at least expect the character would be the victim/sub.

(On a side note... I like this set up for all sorts of games, I may make more posts like this.)

Males for Female consensual

*Ramza
+Mustadio
Rad/Ladd
Cid (Younger, if possible, for all of these)
Delita
Beowulf
Elmdor

Males for Female non-consensual

$Ramza
!*Malak/Marach
Ladd
!Zalbag
*Gaffgarion
!Delita
*Algus
!Wiegraf
Elmdor
!Dycedarg

Males for Male consensual

Ramza
Mustadio
Cid
Oran

Males for Male non-consensual

$Ramza
$Ladd
!Zalbag
!Delita
*Algus
Beowulf
!Elmdor
!Dycedarg

Females for Male consensual

+Agrias
Rafa/Rapha
Lavian or Alicia
Alma
Ovelia
Reis (Human form ONLY)
Teta/Tietra
Balmafula/Valmafra

Females for Male non-consensual

+Agrias
$Rafa
*$Meliadoul
Lavian or Alicia
$Alma
$Ovelia
$Reis
!Celia and/or Lede/Lettie (Can be done as normal non-con or seduction)
!Altima/Ultima (High Seraph Form)
$Teta
$Balmafula
$Miluda/Milleuda

Females for Female consensual

Agrias
Meliadoul
Lavian or Alicia
Ovelia
Reis
Teta

Females for Female non-consensual

Agrias
$Rafa
!Meliadoul
Lavian or Alicia
$Alma
!Ovelia
$Reis
Miluda

NOTE: Classes still need to be added.... but this is good for now.
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.

paladincarvin

Here are the classes

Males for Female consensual

Squire
Knight
Monk
Geomancer
Archer
Thief
Lancer/Dragoon
Chemist
Priest/White Mage
Oracle/Mystic
Mediator/Orator
Wizard/Black Mage
Time Mage
Summoner (Summons a friend) :: Shiva/Sylph/Faerie
Ninja
Samurai
Calculator/Arithmetician
Bard
Mime

Males for Female non-consensual

Squire
Knight
!Monk (Sheer physical force non-con)
!Geomancer (Hell's Ivy)
!Archer
!Thief (Might involve 'steal heart')
$Chemist
$Priest/White Mage
$Oracle/Mystic
Mediator/Orator
Wizard/Black Mage
!Time Mage (Time mage using said magic would be great)
Summoner (Summons more than he can handle/ Summons a 'pet') :: Shiva/Sylph/Faerie
Ninja
$Calculator/Arithmetician
$Bard
!Mime (Most likely used by someone else to cause the non-con)

Males for Male consensual

Squire
Monk
Geomancer
Thief
Lancer/Dragoon
Chemist
Oracle/Mystic
Mediator/Orator
Time Mage
Samurai
Calculator/Arithmetician
Bard
Mime (Mime would follow the other person's lead. I could see this getting interesting.)

Males for Male non-consensual

$Squire
!Monk (Could be sub and dom in monk/monk... very physical)
!Geomancer (Hell's Ivy)
!Thief
$Chemist
$Priest/White Mage
!Oracle/Mystic (Use of magic for non-con)
!Mediator/Orator
Wizard/Black Mage
!Time Mage (Use of magic)
$Bard
!Mime (Used by someone else for non-con)

Females for Male consensual

Squire
Knight
Monk
Geomancer
Archer
Thief
Lancer/Dragoon
Chemist
Priest/White Mage
Oracle/Mystic
Mediator/Orator
Wizard/Black Mage
Time Mage
Ninja
Samurai
Calculator/Arithmetician
Dancer
Mime

Females for Male non-consensual

Squire
Knight
Monk (! Very brutal, physical/ $ victim of magic)
!Geomancer (Hell Ivy, of course)
$Chemist
$Priest/White Mage
$Oracle/Mystic
!Mediator/Orator
!Time Mage (Use of magic)
Ninja
Dancer
$Mime (Force to mimic someone's actions in a degrading way)

Females for Female consensual

Squire
Knight
Monk
Geomancer
Archer
Thief
Lancer/Dragoon
Chemist
Oracle/Mystic
Mediator/Orator
Summoner (Summons a friend) :: Shiva/Sylph/Faerie
Samurai
Calculator/Arithmetician
Dancer
Mime (This would be interesting like the M/M version)

Females for Female non-consensual

$Squire
Knight
!Monk
!Geomancer (Yup, certainly here too.)
!Archer
!Thief
$Lancer/Dragoon
$Chemist
$Priest/White Mage
!Oracle/Mystic (Use of magic)
!Mediator/Orator
$Wizard/Black Mage
!Time Mage (Magic, of course)
$Summoner (Summons more than she can handle) :: Shiva/Sylph/Faerie
Ninja
Samurai
Dancer
$Mime (Manipulated)

Updated with italics for my favorite options.

paladincarvin

More details on some of the ideas I have:

Geomancer (M or F Geomancer for M or F, dom, non-con or questionable con) (Features: 'Tentacles', force, possible fem-dom, multi-pen, bondage)

A geomancer decides to have some fun with a fellow member of their team. With the use of hell's ivy, the geomancer gets their way, tying their victim down... and then having their way with them. The vines get rather 'naughty' as well, depending on what the other player likes. I'm happy to expand the magic for this to other elemental spells, possibly inventing some, or using ones that already exist in new ways.

I am happy to play the geomancer or the victim.

Summoner (M or F Summoner for F Esper, sub/neu/dom, any con) (Features: Magic, servitude, possible breaking servitude, possible uppity sub, otherworldly thinking, magic gone wrong/odd, hapless magic user, self-made 'pleasure', possible willing sub, possible use of magic for dominance, possible limitation of speech, possible magic bondage, possible ice play)

A summoner is very lonely... and they decide to see what their powers can really do. One of their summons (Faerie, Shiva, Sylph) is a useful ally in battle, but they want to know how useful they are in private. They summon them, thinking that they will have complete control over them... the summoner may not wish to 'force' them to do anything, but will want to have sex with them. How they respond.

Fairy: Fairy will do what is commanded of her, and be a willing sub. This is the most likely neutral or sub esper, and she will not be dominant. She might be cowed into fear, if that is the type of play wanted. In this situation I'm willing to play Faerie if she is neutral or sub, but not for non-con. If I play the summoner, I am open to any mentioned type.

Sylph: Sylph might be a neutral, but the best sort is the magic gone wrong. She likely will be summoned with the intent to be used as a sexual sub, but will turn the tables on the summoner when she silences them. Once silent, they can't do anything, being a summoner after all. She likely will then toy with the would be dom. I could play either side in this.

Shiva: Shiva will not like to be forced, but she might go for neautral affection. If Shiva is the 'sub', she will fight it, though the 'restraints of magic' that brought her to the summoner control her still... and she can't harm the summoner. She'll be a very uppity sub. It can be interpreted differently, for a different type of RP, that she can hurt the summoner and is not restrained. She will turn the tables on the summoner, possibly using her magic to restrain them and have her way with them. When she is not a sub, she make objects of ice to tease the summoner. I'd much rather play the summoner, no matter the nature of the RP.

--More coming soon--
(I'm going to post these to the top.)

paladincarvin

Mime v1 (In conjunction with another, M mime with F or M dom for M or F, non-con) (Features: Mind control, group; possible multi penetration, bukakke, pegging, empowered to dom.)

A character manages to gain a measure of control of what a mime mimics. They then use this to engage in non-con with an object of their desire; likely they weren't capable of this before. A female may use a mime for penetration... possibly supplemented by a strap on of their own. If it is a male using the mime, he likely will use this for double pen and of course bukakke.

I think I'd prefer to control the Mime/dom, but I could go either way.

Mime v2 (M sub mime for M or F sub mime for F, mild non-con to non-con) (Features: Mind control, frot, mutual masturbation, 69; possible experimentation, enjoyable submission)

A character gets control of a mime and decides to experiment. This is all based on mirrored actions, even the feelings, words and thoughts are not mirrored. For this reason, this is much better as a homosexual RP. This might be enjoyable for the mime, though certainly frightening.

Either end is fine with me.

paladincarvin

Squire (M or F Squire for M or F any physical class, especially Knight and Archer. Con or non-con, but clear sub/dom) (Features: Teacher/Student type relationship, sub/dom relationship, erotic learning. Possible features: abuse of power, deception, hot for teacher, first time, first time homosexual)

The Squire is a class with possibilities... they could learn to be any of the physical classes. Perhaps they would need to learn from another? Maybe a more experienced knight or archer (or other physical class) will teach our squire more. What starts as a lesson in the use of the sword or bow turns into much more. The Squire is inexperienced in many ways...

This can be non-con, of course... but likely the squire is so eager to learn that they will do as asked, even sexually. Promises of power, and requirements to do as the teacher asks or risk not having any more lessons are easy enough ideas. A 'first time' for the squire seems to fit, especially a first time with the same gender.

I think I might prefer to the squire, but I'd enjoy being the teacher too.

paladincarvin

Bumping. Yes, this is old. But it is still is something I want to do. Tiny edits to the first post. I'm especially interested in having female players involved, but I suspect that those who are familiar with the game are more likely to be male.