SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Quote from: Ciosa on January 08, 2013, 12:12:48 PM
Analise can haz motorcycle:

*grin* motorcycles are fun but you can't make it into a spy-mobile!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ciosa

Just sort of fit into the view of how I've seen the world, not concept art for the game.  Spy car potentials?

Michael Corvus

Very nice! This fits with my image I've always had for the setting too. I'd like to see Karl climb into one of those.  ::) XD
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

TheGlyphstone

Ciosa

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 08, 2013, 12:30:07 PM
How much bodywork am I allowed to do to it first?

[quote[/quote]

I'm noww picturing a giant curled into a ball inside of this.  And grumbling about good fuel economy the whole time.

LunarSage

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 08, 2013, 12:30:07 PM
How much bodywork am I allowed to do to it first?

Depends on what you want done.  You may have to get a bike that's custom made for your size.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: LunarSage on January 08, 2013, 12:35:30 PM
Depends on what you want done.  You may have to get a bike that's custom made for your size.

Monster truck bike, ahoy!

Ciosa

Lunar, can I use this as the base for what the GMC Bulldog Step-Van looks like?  The one Doc's using as an ambulance?

LunarSage

Quote from: Ciosa on January 08, 2013, 12:38:35 PM

Lunar, can I use this as the base for what the GMC Bulldog Step-Van looks like?  The one Doc's using as an ambulance?

You can have it look vaguely like that, but the Bulldog van has more space than that by far.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LunarSage

Yep me as well.  Glyph, your sheet w/o the pic is up.  I'll add the picture later if you PM it to me.

Ciosa

Quote from: LunarSage on January 08, 2013, 12:40:04 PM
You can have it look vaguely like that, but the Bulldog van has more space than that by far.

Wa picturing a larger, boxier version, but the basic layout I thought was cool.  :D

Michael Corvus

Just a little heads up concerning my character.

I've been thinking over my character concept and studying other kinds of character builds trying to get a better idea of what's out there. (since I've never actually played the table top game, only read some novels and perused over some source books). All I've ever known are your basic archetypes, ya know... Street Sam, Decker, Mage, Shaman, Face, and Rigger.

After looking at my character's picture and getting into his personality a little, coupled with him being from the south, I thought it would fit Devil a lot more to change his concept from a basic Street Sam to a lightly augmented, adept gunslinger... with a western motif. (I mean, just LOOK at him lol) I think it fits him a lot better than his current set up. His history will more or less be the same, with the exception of a few tweaks to take into account for the change from being heavily cybered with no magic, to being lightly cybered and having adept powers.

Okay, that's it. I just wanted to let everyone know so no one was blind sided by the change.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

ArtemisHighmore

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

bubby

*Just lurks in the Shadows (HAR!  ;D) and waits for things to start.*

ArtemisHighmore

bubby

*Squeaks!*

You no see me! I R camouflage! Stealth Bubby!

ArtemisHighmore

Stealth.... right... -pokes her boobs- Oh no...what are these strange...warm mounds in these shadows guys? What could they be?

bubby

ArtemisHighmore

bubby

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

ArtemisHighmore

LunarSage

NOTE

In character threads will be created this Saturday.  At that point, game will officially begin.  No worries if you haven't completed a character by then.  You'll be able to hop IC at any point.  :-)