Looking for something

Started by Vandren, August 29, 2007, 08:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

Well, I was supposed to be in two one-on-ones, but the partners vanished for RL reasons, so, since I've given up on them returning . . .

I'm in the market for a one-on-one or three/four player thread.  I'd prefer fantasy, supernatural modern, or sci-fi settings.  For supernatural modern, I generally prefer vamps, shape-shifters, and/or spellcasters in the modern world.  For sci-fi, Star Wars/Trek or C.J. Cherryh-ish space opera is definitely my preference - pay lip service to reality, but it really doesn't matter how the tech works.

As far as characters, I'm happy playing males, herm/futas with female partners, and females (w/ female partners); human, alien, fantastic non-humans, spirits, etc.  I'd prefer to avoid Drow and related beings, but that's negotiable.  I'd also prefer a female player - for one-on-one - but that too could be negotiable.  I can do dom, neutral, or try out sub again, but I'd prefer not to be the one (or the only one) directing the story.

Other than that and my ons-offs, I don't have anything particular in mind.  Really helpful, I know.  ;)

-Van
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei