Trinity of Creation, action and plot (M/F, maybe M/M)

Started by BrokenCollar, January 17, 2013, 12:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenCollar

Hey [you], and welcome to my latest craving and idea.

This would be a story set in a fantasy realm, packed with dangerous exploration and sword swinging action. I’m hoping the story can be quite light hearted at times, humorous as well. There is no planned relationship in this story, the main focus of this is to examine our characters and decide whether to fight or comply with the main antagonist. If romance ensues as a result of the story developing I will be more than happy to oblige, but this is a story and plot driven roleplay.

And so without further delay.....

Trinity of Creation

The empire of King Dralan II stretches as far as any map can measure, but only in the bright and peaceful places of the world is his rule the true hand of judgement. Far in the northern crags, bandits, mercenaries and hunters scavenge long forgotten keeps, cursed crypts and the rumours of dragon lairs. In the south, a treacherous sea guards scattered islands, shrouded in superstition, said the hold horrors no mortal man was meant to sea. Even in the westernmost glades of the governed counties, playing children swear t see eyes and shapes amongst the ancient boughs, some say traces of the races long since conquered and lost.

It is in this world that two people, stolen from their lives by a mysterious enemy, are sent by their captures to find a set of three items- items said to hold the power of the creator, the power to forge earth and fire and life, the power to create the world anew... Or destroy it.

Would you hand them freely over?

I’d love for our characters background to not be revealed all at once, for things to be slowly told to each other as the partnership develops. And if it isn’t obvious by now, yes, I am a D&D player :D

I’m mainly looking for female partners but I could maybe be convinced by a male partner.

I was mainly looking for human characters, though could maybe be convinced by an elven characters, though would be difficult in places as elves were the previously dominant race before the current human empire rose up. Most humans now view elves as a sub race and those who live in the areas where elves are occasionally sighted often lead hunts to cull them. The great war had a massive effect on the elven population as nearly all male elves were killed, leaving the ratio of elven males to females around 1:12.

My O/Os are best to be ignored as I am giving them a serious work over in terms of my more extreme ons and looking over all of my dislikes and offs. If you have any particular questions feel free to ask.

So, post here if your interested and I’ll be sure to get back to you.

Thank you all for reading  ;D
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.