Waxing Rhapsodic Photo Studio [BON, EX] - Now Hiring [Wo/MEN]!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, September 28, 2010, 07:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on September 30, 2010, 05:58:17 PM
Well, right now I think it really depends on how many people we get for each position before I figure out how it works. ^^; You can always change it later when the details are ironed out? =)

I suppose so. ^^;

DudelRok

Something about this thread randomly, and oddly as I don't search for threads and literally just happened upon this one on accident, encouraged a strike from somewhere that stated to me: "Dudel, this you must join." I always listen to that voice, he's the nice one. Also, according to the post warning, you need a Buyer anyway!

Name: Shawn Albert Pierce
Role: Buyer
Orientation: Mostly Straight (Pushes limits with VERY effeminate men and possible hermaphrodites should the situation arise)

Specialty: As it pertains to art, he's noted for looking for oddities. Women (and men on occasion) who don't fit the label, as well as images that portray this. Things to catch his eye tend to be that off-beaten piece all others have ignored. He is also a hunter, not a requester.
Fetish/Offs: Never Submissive (though doesn't mind equality if he deems someone his equal) and likes to explore otherwise. (Anything Else, Ask or see My Own O/O)

Appearance: His hair is short (brown), well kept and made point to show he has class. This coupled with the manner he speaks and the way he walks (with purpose but not without grace while never with pompous attitudes) creates a very obvious air. He wears suits tailored specifically for him and are almost always in a shade of blue. They differ from day to day in shading to near black to a navy (and one holiday was even an odd shade of teal). Now his eyes are an interesting thing, they sit firmly in line with his nose and square with his mouth but have an odd little slant to them. This man is obviously causation and the slant to his eyes means nothing in his history but it does give an odd flow to his face. He is also well shaven and keeps a cane (though more for show than anything else).

Personality: Educated, classy and dignified are what others might use but no one is above their tempers. In fact Shawn has quite a few anger issues when there are those who do not treat him properly. Now, he does not expect tea and cookies but simply respect as any man would; however the consequences he puts on insulting him result in more than poor words and, instead, an out-right smear campaign. He is a fair lover but much more the fighter and further more has an odd, yet natural, curiosity. That curiosity (and eye for the odd) is what usually brings him to the studio and gallery auctions to begin with.

Biography: Concerning the RP, Shawn has been buying the odd photograph or two for awhile now. He stops in quite often to see what (or who) is new in terms of exploration, and that curiosity of his tends to make each trip worth-while even if he does not purchase anything.. He has bought a few photographs and has also not been above asking about (or for) either photographer or model personally when interests are intrigued in his manners.

As he has told several: "It is not the pose, the camera, the photographer or even the model but something all of these combined has created to join an odd quirk to which I find pleasing." Shawn is not above giving his praises to the talented artists and models inside  Waxing Rhapsodic, showing the pieces he's obtained very proudly in both his home and office.

Not RP related, Shawn is growing and requires further development. Other than: "He went to fancy Ivy League college, worked the first chunk of his life and is now calming down in order to smell the roses," I have very little and require character development to obtain this.

Site Note

4 -6 paragraphs is my staple, will this be to much if only posting every 3 or 4 days?

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Esoteric Myobi

Dudel, I love it! Our first Buyer! I'm quite looking forward to seeing the exchanges that will occur between him and the others. =)

4-6 paragraphs is fine. Or rather, I think it really depends on who you're interacting with at that moment but I always do love to see a good sized post (as long as it has substance of course).

From the looks of it, not everyone is used to posting that length every few days...which is fine since for this game I'm really just expecting 2-3 paragraphs every 2-3 days and that seems to be where most of the players are at (though I'm sure with the right motivation it can be expanded upon).

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Secretwriter

I'm usually a daily to every other day, sometimes multiple times a day poster, personally.  Depends on how much it holds my interest and if Ingrid is bored.  If it stays a taco party, my participation will be a lot less.  If Transientshock joins, I will probably let her gravitate toward his character. :P

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Kunoichi

Well, I'm trying to get a male friend to join as a buyer, and it seems like he'll probably join...  So it's looking like we'll all be getting some sausage in these tacos before long. :P

DudelRok

I'm not one to drown things on prose if this is your scare. XD

I've no issue with doing less (or getting less), I'm am simply stating my usual average.

And I certainly couldn't post every day several times a day. Several times in a single day then not touch that thread for (thinks) months, sure. XD

But, hey, I've nothing against being the "only game in town" :p

I AM THE RETURN!

Kunoichi

*adds a little spacing*

Photographers                    Models                    Assistants                    Gallery Staff                    Security                    Buyers         
Esoteric Myobi - Aline Myobi          rabidmonkey - Travis Ornet          Kunoichi                    Halsemon - Jayson Blaine          DudelRok - Shawn Albert Pierce
Secretwriter - Ingrid Schmidt          FallenFeather - Anastazja Borkowska                                       
Ink Slinger - Neviah Larkin                                                 

BCdan

Hi!  I will likely be pretty casual about this and only post every few days.

Name: Danny Kins
Role: Buyer
Orientation: Bi
Specialty: Enjoys black and white imagery. 
Fetish/Offs: Offs: scat/gore/getting sick  Fetishes?  Crossdressing and general adorableness!
Appearance: A feminine little trap that spends his days under a parasol with nothing but a little lightweight, loose tropical colored dress and not much else besides slippers.  Danny is a happy boy who spends his time people watching and eating chocolate ice cream near the photostore.  Petite, wide blue eyes and bobbed blonde hair.  Danny is a boy who loves people and loves imagery. 
Personality: Happy, bubbly and full of smiles.  Danny often stares at dark robed, serious people with wide eyes and wonder.  Curious, perky and accidentally cute. 
Biography:  Danny is seeking some erotic imagery to decorate his new villa outside of town.  Imagine the look on his face when he forgot the portraits and images, but remembered the big nude statues!  To be more specific, Danny wants a moody, darker room with plenty of black and white portraits of the nude human body. 

~I enjoy random PM's~

Kunoichi

xD I just added in a few extra cells filled with nothing but blank spaces.  Also tags for Bolding text, but that was because I cheated and copied from another cell, deleting the text within it.

*warmly welcomes Dan*

BCdan

~I enjoy random PM's~

Clio

Name:
Matilda Olava Haraldsen

Role:
Gallery Employee/Model

Orientation:
Straight, but leaning toward bi-curious.

Specialty:
None known as of yet.

Fetish/Offs:
For the player...anal, hurt/comfort, bondage, multiple partners, and many more. Offs...scat, snakes, amputation and electricity.

Appearance:
Her body is lush and amply curved, but her bone structure is petite. She has large blue eyes and pale white skin that has a rosy tint more often than not. Her hair is long, curly and dark red, and her lips are pouty and full. She's not the typical beauty, and may be considered too fat by some photographers, but she likes her curves...usually. Her pubic area is almost always shaved. This is a typical outfit.

Personality:
Tilly is romantic, passionate and a dreamer. She loves anything abstract and out of the ordinary...and hates monotony and routine. She's kind, but can be frightening when made angry. Intelligent, but flighty. Unorganized and messy, and yet dominate in the outer world. In the bedroom, she wants to be dominated. She's outgoing and can sometimes be obnoxious, but she's likable...for the most part. She loves music and the arts, and would love to be a photographer...except her pictures never come out straight. Without a tripod or a lot of editing, she's doomed in that department.

However, she greatly admires others' work, and erotic photography is something that she considers an undervalued art form. She's still trying to get over her conservative beginnings, but it's hard for her to not blush when she sees the more risque pictures.

Biography:
Born in rural Norway, Tilly was raised in a cold fjord without many people around. Therefore, it's hard for her to accustom herself to city life, and especially hard whenever the weather gets hot. However, she moved to America when she was 18 to study music at NYU, and has only been back to Norway for holidays and other special events ever since. She stayed in the urban area after she graduated, and has been looking for a job for a long time. Unable to find anything to do with her degree, she saw an ad for a gallery worker in this business. Jumping at the chance to work in the arts, she has just been hired and is ready to begin. She knows that the gallery caters to more adult tastes, but she doesn't know much more than that.

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on September 30, 2010, 08:53:44 PM
Hmm...I'm imagining that Danny's probably from a pretty wealthy family if he can afford all that at the age of 19? =) Either way, welcome to the game~ ^^

From what I understand from talking with him, he's going to try his hand at being an adorable little domme trap.  I think I'm looking forward to seeing it, myself. ^^

DudelRok

Quote from: Kunoichi on September 30, 2010, 09:19:04 PM
From what I understand from talking with him, he's going to try his hand at being an adorable little domme trap.  I think I'm looking forward to seeing it, myself. ^^

I'm looking forward to it, too! XD

The character diversity, here, is crazy! I should join group threads more often! D:

I AM THE RETURN!

Kunoichi

Well, most of them aren't as good as this one, but you should certainly join Myobi's group threads more often. ;D She comes up with some great ideas.

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: DudelRok on September 30, 2010, 10:13:58 PM
I'm looking forward to it, too! XD

The character diversity, here, is crazy! I should join group threads more often! D:

Gotta keep things interesting! ;)

Quote from: Kunoichi on September 30, 2010, 10:15:08 PM
Well, most of them aren't as good as this one, but you should certainly join Myobi's group threads more often. ;D She comes up with some great ideas.

Aw, Kuno you make me blush~! <3 But they're only great since I get plenty of help along with a bit of luck. ^^

But yes...click on the pictures in my signature! =D

-seems to forever be recruiting for all her various games- x.x;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Brian Boru

Ok, I've been invited twice now to look at this, but not sure where I might fit correctly. Would an assistant that "sets the scene" for bondage photography be useful for this game?

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Esoteric Myobi

Well, to be perfectly honest, yes! Presumably the photographers would do so as well, but it's not set in stone that each photographer specializes in it and may instead just want to shoot photos while watching and observing at the same time. So a knowledgeable and experienced assistant would be wonderful. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Sheeesh I step away for a couple hours and the thread splodes! :P  Is there even still room for lil old me?  ::)

Name: Calista "Cali" Willowridge

Role: volunteer/model, makeup artist

Orientation: mostly straight

Specialty: Makeup artistry

Fetishes: Dom/sub (switch but leaning toward sub), light bondage, biting (to name a few)

Offs: Scat/urine, gore, vomit, rape, pain for pain's sake, mind control, animals in sex play

Appearance: Standing at 5'7 she has a toned yet curvaceous figure - voluptuous breasts, a narrow waist, and proportionately rounded hips.  Her skin is fair and creamy, almost resembling that of a porcelain doll's, though her cheeks and lips have a natural pink flush to them.  The features of her oval face are set off by high cheek bones which compliment her full lips.  Bright blue-green eyes seem to shift color as if with the day (or the weather) and contrast with golden blonde hair, cascading in layered waves down to her hips.

Personality:  Calista for the most part is easy going, not really agitated much by what other people do with their own lives but simply content to live her own.  She is contemplative which makes her appear shy and quiet at first, though that is really not the case at all ... once her mind returns to the present.  Her personality is actually more outgoing than one would think and she doesn't tend to hesitate when asked for her opinion, although she gives it tactfully.  With the outward appearance of someone carefree and artistic she can actually be quite a perfectionist when it comes to her own work and self.  Though strong spirited she is very kind and friendly and usually quite eager for new adventures, whether or not she in fact does it is another matter.

Biography:
  Calista was raised in a small town and, though she always liked the slow pace and coziness of small town life, she always felt as if she had outgrown it, even by her early teens.  Though a perfectionist in everything she did, many times to her own detriment and irritation, she excelled in the arts, particularly drawing and painting.  Deciding this was her calling, and very much against her parents wishes, she moved to the city to both go to school and try to find a way to express her passion and creativity.  Quickly she found out that waiting tables and answering phones in an office were a bit too stifling, even if it was just to pay for school and basic necessities.  After taking a body painting class Calista decided to try her hand at freelance makeup artistry and, though not at the top of the industry, has found moderate success in the field and an enjoyable way to make ends meet in the process.  Cali sees her makeup art as an opportunity to paint on a living canvas.  She continues to go to school part time, and though she loves art also seems to find herself drawn to psychology, fascinated by the inner workings of the human conscious/subconscious. 

Mr Self Destruct

I'll be posting a profile for this sometime this weekend, filling in a role as a male model.  ;D

Don't all you lovely ladies drool over ol' Clowney at the same time now, ya hear?  :-*

Brian Boru

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on September 30, 2010, 10:50:45 PM
Well, to be perfectly honest, yes! Presumably the photographers would do so as well, but it's not set in stone that each photographer specializes in it and may instead just want to shoot photos while watching and observing at the same time. So a knowledgeable and experienced assistant would be wonderful. ^^

Let me ponder tonight and I'll see if I can get something unique developed.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 30, 2010, 11:32:44 PM
I'll be posting a profile for this sometime this weekend, filling in a role as a male model.  ;D

Don't all you lovely ladies drool over ol' Clowney at the same time now, ya hear?  :-*

Shall be looking forward to see it~

Quote from: Brian Boru on September 30, 2010, 11:33:10 PM
Let me ponder tonight and I'll see if I can get something unique developed.

Take your time! =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Aether

FallenFeather

Mr Self Destruct

Name: Daniel Hennessy
Role: Model
Orientation: Heterosexual
Specialty: Public Face - during his days as an underwear model for New York Fashion's line of male sleepwear, he became something of a local celebrity, and that 'face recognition' lures in the public.
Fetish/Offs: Leather fetish, on himself and women.  Offs are my own, see link in signature.
Appearance: Dan stands 6'3" tall, and his physique is lean but fit.  His blue eyes are what sold him to the first modeling agency he'd ever worked for, and coupled with his boyish good looks, turned him into a star in the modeling world.
Personality: Daniel is always looking for a good time.  He's charming, witty, and seemingly aloof of the many stares he gets when modeling or walking down the street. 
Biography: Dan was at the top of his career when a car accident threatened to end his modeling career for good.  He broke both legs and fractured his arm, putting him on bed rest for six months, with a bevy of prescription pain killers to make life bearable during that time.  His addiction to oxycontin came soon after, and it wasn't long before the tabloids had a feild day with his 'prince charming turned drug addict' lifestyle.  Now, he's kicked the habit, but has discovered the darker side of life, and has begun craving more dominant sexual appetites.  When he first heard of Waxing Rhapsodic's studio, he came to see it for himself, and applied immediately.  He's somewhat new to the company, but is eager to return to the modeling world, albeit as less a pretty boy and more the true deviant that he has found himself to be.