Why can't I edit my posts?

Started by Soveliss, July 13, 2016, 11:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Hello all!

After my return here, I have noticed I couldn't edit my posts. I just shrugged, considering it mostly an annoyance but hey.

It's really annoying to not being able to correct typos or things like that, or to add new things to existing posts, but hey, whatever.

But apparently, I see other people can edit their post. What happened? Is it a glitch? Was I forbidden from editing posts because a few years back I wasn't as stable as I am now?

Or should I see an optician because I missed a big edit button?

I just want to know, that feels so weird... Thanks in advance!
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

RampantDesires

Huh, that is weird.

You should have a modify button on the top right section when viewing your post, between Quote and Remove.   Like this...

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Soveliss

Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.