The House: Future Human Game for 4 (MMFF or MFFF) (FULL)

Started by TexasWarren, August 25, 2013, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasWarren

Players: 4 (MMFF or MFFF)
System: Freeform
Setting: Near Future
Type: Limited Sandbox/Player Driven
Theme: Dark, Mysterious, Sexual
Races: Human Only

Update 8/29/13: We have 4 starting players. If you wish to apply in case someone drops, feel free, however no new players needed at the moment. Thank You.

Read the Plot Summery
Each character has a fairly normal life. They can be students, have a job, stay at home mom (or dad), or whatever they want. The characters do not know one another and can be from anywhere on Earth. One morning they each awaken in a large, unfamiliar house. They have no idea where they are or why they are there. Is it real or a dream? Some government conspiracy? Magic or witchcraft?

Read about the Game
As the game starts, each player is free to do whatever they wish. You can try and escape, explore, accept it and be happy; whatever you like. You will be interacting with the other players and myself. Many things can and will happen. There may be hidden or secret things to find, supernatural (maybe even demonic) events or a variety of other things happening at any given time.

Read Who I am Looking for:
Mature, intelligent players who have a love for writing and will stay with us. I would like it to progress smoothly, but I think one post a day may be too much to ask. I will ask for a MINIMUM of 3 to 4 posts each week, and more if you can. It would be excellent if players interacting could keep pace with each other.

Read about Absent Players
If a player stops posting for more than a few days, they will be considered to have gone into a bedroom and locked the door. They are off limits and may not be interacted with until they return. If a couple weeks go by with no posts, they may be removed and/or replaced.

Read about the Sex
The game will either have MMFF or MFFF and that in and of itself will flavor the direction of the game. The players may be straight, Bi or Gay/Lesbian. Again, these choices will drive aspects of the game.

You need to be comfortable with (or at least consider) the following if you apply. There is no guarantee that any or all of this WILL happen, just that it could:

Vanilla sex, Multiple Partners, MM, FF, Spanking, Bondage, Forced/Non-Consensual/Rape, Sexual pain (up to bruises, welts and potentially bleeding), Vaginal, Anal and Oral, Double/triple Penetration, Toys.

The following are NOT to be played or included:

Any Bathroom play or watersports, Scat, Minors, Animals, Vore, Torture or Extreme B&D – S&M (no permanent wounds).

Read How to Apply
Post below some basic details of who you would like to play. Please don’t just post “I’m Interested”, it does not help anyone mace choices.

Character Name:
Sex:
Orientation: (Straight, Bi, Gay/Lesbian)
Description: Height, weight, hair and eyes at least
Profession: Job, student, etc.
Home State or Country:
(If possible, an image of your Character would be great)

I would like to start as SOON as we have four good candidates. Not everyone will be a good fit. Please do not be offended if you are not selected. It just means that you may not be right for this specific game.

Thank you for reading my game advertisement!

TexasDM
Current Muse Score (0 - 10): 8.5
I am A Dark Writer!

Metro Mech

Character Name:Angelina fallswater
Sex: Female
Orientation: She is Bi
Description: She had tresses of obsidian-black and they swooped over her shoulders, with a generous height of 5'9". She had alluring, galaxy-blue eyes. They were orbit round.She had honey sweet lips. They were lilac soft. Her body only weighed 127 pounds
Profession: She is a student, learning to become a great artist
Home State or Country:She was born in England before her family moved to Ohio
http://www.sorpack.com/uploadface/143244_201210914112970070.jpeg
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

TexasWarren

Hi Godrick, thanks for the application.

Question for you: Your Gaming preferences seem to have some things that MAY be in this game listed as No/never, and you also list that you do not like diceless games. How would that all work here?

TexasDM
I am A Dark Writer!

Metro Mech

I get over things fast... I sort off like the idea of the On's Off's but I always have to keep updating it. I change a lot to my bad luck. Anyways I can do anything you ask, or any situation that comes to mind
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

TexasWarren

I am A Dark Writer!

Tamhansen

Character Name:Jonathan Harkwell Forsythe
Sex: Male
Orientation: He is Bisexual
Description: Tall, slender and athletic. (Think basketball player) His black hair kept short, and dark piercing eyes
Profession: University student and basketball player
Home State or Country: Scotland, United Kingdom
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVtwTtc30QZG0XG0bbZAjCesblqem3doGBXRn_vb4ECn5jhAeA

To preempt the question. My O/O's involve a lot as well, but with a concept as interesting as this, I'll be happy to work within the GM's lines
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

TexasWarren

Thank you, Katataban.

So with two males, we now need two women in order to give this a try...Ladies?

TexasDM
I am A Dark Writer!

Tamhansen

Well I'm guessing Goderick was going for a woman. Will you be playing one of the men yourself?
ons and offs

TexasWarren

Quote from: Katataban on August 26, 2013, 05:54:22 PM
Well I'm guessing Goderick was going for a woman. Will you be playing one of the men yourself?

Grrrr... Sorry I missed that somehow, Thank you for pointing it out~

OK, so 1 Male, 1 Female, need 1 more each OR 2 Women.

TexasDM
I am A Dark Writer!

bennyrulez

Hi! I'd like to throw my hat in this ring, if you're still accepting more people.

Character Name: Atticus Tybalt
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi
Description: 5'11", 180 lbs, hair and eyes at least
Profession: Forensic Psychologist
Home State or Country: Michigan, USA
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Take note, though, that this will be either my first or second roleplay on this site, depending on whether or not something else goes through and previous sites notwithstanding, so if that's an issue for you guys, I totally understand.

Sarah Morgan

I'm planning on putting up a character later today, but I just wanted to express my interest so the GM would know.  I'd do it now, only I need a bit of time to think about the details, and I'm too tired to do it just now. I'll definitely have something up later today though.

I'm hoping I still have a picture around that a GM for another game gave me a link to a while back.  Being visually impaired, I can't look for pictures myself, but maybe I'll get lucky and still have it, so someone else won't have to help me find one.

TexasWarren

Awesome.. Well with Sarah Morgan and bennyrulez we have four if everyone is OK with it. The breakdown looks like:

Godric the Radical, Age 23 Bi-Female (Angelina)
Katataban, Age 21, Bi-Male (Jonathan)
bennyrulez, Age 27, Bi-Male (Atticus)
Sarah Morgan, TBD, TBD (Assumed Female)

If everyone could please reply just to confirm (and Sarah's character) the I will get a thread open and begun. Thanks for the response!
Please note that I do use images in some of my posts - Sarah I hope that is OK?

Also, if anyone else has interest, feel free to reply here in case someone chooses to drop.

TexasDM
I am A Dark Writer!

bennyrulez

Tamhansen

ons and offs

TexasWarren

Just waiting to hear back from Godric and Sarah.

TexasDM
I am A Dark Writer!

bennyrulez

Perhaps they're not paying attention to the thread, and need a PM? Or is that a bit nosy?

TexasWarren

Quote from: bennyrulez on August 30, 2013, 07:46:48 PM
Perhaps they're not paying attention to the thread, and need a PM? Or is that a bit nosy?

If there is no reply in a day or so, I can PM them.

TexasDM
I am A Dark Writer!

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

TexasWarren

Thanks Godric, So just Sarah now who said she needed a bit of time.

I will get the game thread setup this weekend.

TexasDM
I am A Dark Writer!

Sarah Morgan

Hi everyone!  Definitely using pictures in posts is fine with me, Texas DM, though will you also be giving a general description of the house's layout?  I don't know how important knowing the layout will be overall, but an idea of how many floors there are and what's located on each one would help.

Your assumption that I'd be playing a woman was the right one too.  I'm trying to decide whether I should go with the prevailing makeup of characters and make her at least bicurious, or go against the grain and make her straight.  I've not played anyone before other than straight, with the one exception of a solo story that's just getting underway, so it could be fun to play something different.  I hope no one minds if I make her as lacking any experience in being with women though, unless someone has objections.

I meant to post back sooner, only we've been working on helping a friend of ours who's also visually impaired move into an apartment in the area, so things have been unusually busy over the last couple of days, either cleaning or getting necessary paperwork filled out to gett lights and water and such turned on/transferred over to his name.  I'll work on filling out the character sheet in the next few hours or so and posting it here, so I don't hold up progress.

Tamhansen

I can't speak for the others, but I say you should play what you feel like playing. A woman discovering a new part of her sexuality seems like a great addition. And besides, I've never seen an all bi group before so that would be a big plus for me.
ons and offs

TexasWarren

Thanks Sarah, No worries about posting speed. I have PbP'ed (Play by Post) a long time, and the one constant is that it is slow.

Yes I will also describe scenes, not just images.

How you wish to play - Straight, Bi- or Bi-Curious or lesbian is up to you. Please consider that, while not forced, parts of the game (near the end so we know each other better) may require specific sex acts to advance.

Since we are all here, I will open a game thread shortly, and an OOC as well I suppose. I will post the links here. Looking forward to gaming with you all. If you have any feedback or comments, please feel free. I am easy going and love player feedback.

Thanks again all,

TexasDM
I am A Dark Writer!

TexasWarren

I am A Dark Writer!

bennyrulez

Wow, you put a lot of work into this. I can't get over how exceptionally clean and organized everything is; it's really refreshing.

Did you make the map yourself, or did it just fit your purpose? If you did, how'd you make it?

TexasWarren

Thank you Ben. As I said (somewhere) I have a lot of PbP Experience. If you do it enough it just happens.

I make my own maps. The program I use is called Dundjinni.

TexasDM
I am A Dark Writer!