Teacher, Teacher [Female player wanted to play female role]

Started by KoH, February 01, 2011, 04:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoH

Basically, summing this up quickly; send me a PM or post here if you're interested.

A college student in a technology class turns up early one day to find the teacher has tweaked with some equipment; essentially a pair of shock pads, usually used for more mundane activities, now being tweaked to an ideal frequency to initiate a long, drawn-out orgasm; witnessing this, the student accidentally gives away his cover to the half-nude teacher, who threatens to withdraw all his papers unless he keeps quiet and complies with her desires.

Needless to say, things get carried away with advanced technology.

Teacher should ideally be an experienced female, between 21 and 30 (the better endowed she is the better), and student (played by me) is 19. There would be some ideas of soft themes of a secretive (and very strange, thanks to her technological knowledge) relationship between the two.

At first, it would just be crazy flings (probably due to the spontaneity of the teacher and her contraptions) but eventually, something extremely emotional and meaningful would form beneath the two. Or not, if that's how you want it. This is all subject to change, if you are not happy.

Also; I know I haven't been very active lately, thanks to uni stacking up on shit, but this should help me ease back into Elliquiy.
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dragon Age: Awakening
Metro 2033
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Currently Reading:
Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
Tripwire/The Enemy - Lee Child

KoH

As well as this, if anybody wants to hear some other ideas, I'm open to prompting for them.
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep