Necromancer, A Modern Arthurian (Interest Check)

Started by The Dark Raven, March 19, 2015, 02:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rotburn

(Will have Mordred tonight after yesterday's mishap) T^T

The Dark Raven

Quote from: rotburn on March 26, 2015, 09:06:52 AM
(Will have Mordred tonight after yesterday's mishap) T^T

Okiedokie, just PM him my way when you're done.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Bruja

Welcome to all those on board..glad to have you!

The Dark Raven

Still recruiting knights, if anyone is interested!

Come join us!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Bibliophilia

We have cookies and beer!  -peers.-  Well, we have cookies.  Mordred drank all the beer.

The Dark Raven

undisclosedtoyou

And omg I checked my inbox at just the right time!  I'm in!  I'm also on Mumble if anyone is interested in plotting with me.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on April 02, 2015, 06:11:41 PM
And omg I checked my inbox at just the right time!  I'm in!  I'm also on Mumble if anyone is interested in plotting with me.

Dis!

I am away from mumble at the mo.  Who was the knight you wanted again?

undisclosedtoyou

Daylily! <3

I believe it was Kay, if I'm not mistaken!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on April 02, 2015, 06:36:27 PM
Daylily! <3

I believe it was Kay, if I'm not mistaken!

Awesome!  Any ideas on a faceclaim, let me know. :)

And to everyone else, yes I got a name change.

undisclosedtoyou

I'm not entirely sure yet.  When you first told me about this game, I was gonna make a female and use Sophia Bush as my claim.  But it looks like there are a bunch of women already, so I'm leaning towards a guy, which means I'll have to go look for a new claim. :P

You're name change reminds me of Raven from Teen Titans! 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on April 02, 2015, 10:13:23 PM
I'm not entirely sure yet.  When you first told me about this game, I was gonna make a female and use Sophia Bush as my claim.  But it looks like there are a bunch of women already, so I'm leaning towards a guy, which means I'll have to go look for a new claim. :P

You're name change reminds me of Raven from Teen Titans!

I have not seen Teen Titans.  ;)  It's Druidic in nature.

rotburn

Congrats on your name change!

Mordred most diffidently drank the beer and the rum... in BOSS mode  8-)

The Dark Raven

Quote from: rotburn on April 02, 2015, 11:08:05 PM
Congrats on your name change!

Mordred most diffidently drank the beer and the rum... in BOSS mode  8-)

*giggles*

Tinkertoy

Alright, you shower of lovely folks, Guinevere is no up and approved. If anyone wants to be involved with her, set up connections or plot, then feel free to inbox me. I also really like to discuss in real time via IMs via skype, so just give me a shout and let's get scheming!

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

CurvyKitten

WOOT I'm always open for connections. I have Maria (aka Nimue)who I just posted, she is a surgeon from a well off family. And I also have Gina (aka  Gawain) who is a cop with some attitude and active lifestyle <,<..>.> LOLZ

Open to links of kinds, just let me know and I'm sure we can work something out :)

Bruja

Quote from: Bibliophilia on March 30, 2015, 12:51:43 AM
We have cookies and beer!  -peers.-  Well, we have cookies.  Mordred drank all the beer.

Typical ...dammit I wanted beer. :P

undisclosedtoyou

We may be out of beer, but we have all of the whiskey! 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Also, absinthe is good.  I finally opened the bottle last night.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on April 06, 2015, 03:36:46 PM
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh, how did that go?!

Interesting.  Fast acting, tastes nice.  I liked it, but it has some interesting things about it.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: The Dark Raven on April 06, 2015, 03:37:35 PM
Interesting.  Fast acting, tastes nice.  I liked it, but it has some interesting things about it.

Did you do the thing with melting a sugar cube into it?  I've had it before, but to be honest, I don't really remember much about how it tasted.  Than again, the absinthe you can get here in the U.S isn't the same as what you can get abroad, or so I've heard.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on April 06, 2015, 03:46:20 PM
Did you do the thing with melting a sugar cube into it?  I've had it before, but to be honest, I don't really remember much about how it tasted.  Than again, the absinthe you can get here in the U.S isn't the same as what you can get abroad, or so I've heard.

I have French absinthe.

And yes, I melted (or rather muddled) sugar cubes into the drink because i didn't feel like finding matches at midnight....lol

They have lifted a lot of the restrictions on the drink, though in the US you have to be below a certain % wormwood for it to be imported.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: The Dark Raven on April 06, 2015, 03:49:40 PM
I have French absinthe.

And yes, I melted (or rather muddled) sugar cubes into the drink because i didn't feel like finding matches at midnight....lol

They have lifted a lot of the restrictions on the drink, though in the US you have to be below a certain % wormwood for it to be imported.

So what I'm hearing is that if you want to party, you gotta party with Raven!  Lol.  Oooh I might invest in another bottle to try than, thanks for the tip! 

On a weird tangent, when you said you had French absinthe, the first thing that popped into my head was, "I want you to paint me like one of your French girls."  Than I spent a second laughing at myself.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on April 06, 2015, 03:53:36 PM
So what I'm hearing is that if you want to party, you gotta party with Raven!  Lol.  Oooh I might invest in another bottle to try than, thanks for the tip! 

On a weird tangent, when you said you had French absinthe, the first thing that popped into my head was, "I want you to paint me like one of your French girls."  Than I spent a second laughing at myself.

This is the kind I have.