Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

runs fingers gently across his pretty wings and whispers *I like your wings you are quite handsome* blushes
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Bubbles

Quote from: Xandi on September 14, 2010, 06:40:34 PM
Hugs bubbles and whispers to her *Bubbles sweetie there are alot of nice people to play with here.* hugs and kisses her cheek

Blushes and offers a hug to the kind gentleman, whispering *thank you kind sir*
nmn..I know dear...b-but..*whispers very closely* he is speshul..i know it. *hugs you back*

hehe..~ lovely stuff around here xD
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Azrael Annavianna

Quote from: Xandi on September 14, 2010, 06:42:55 PM
runs fingers gently across his pretty wings and whispers *I like your wings you are quite handsome* blushes

"I thank you, though, they often generate scorn not pleasure."
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Autumn52

kissing his cheek, softly whispering *I think you are wonderful. I am sorry.*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Azrael Annavianna

"Do not apologize, for you change that memory to something beautiful, like you."  -kisses her softly-
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Autumn52

Azrael Annavianna

"Yes I am, though, I am Fallen.."  "Are you an angel?"

Autumn52

*I am a mere mortal. I don't mind that you are a fallen angel*

Lira

Autumn52

Azrael Annavianna

Quote from: Xandi on September 14, 2010, 06:52:40 PM
*I am a mere mortal. I don't mind that you are a fallen angel*

"You remind me of an angel's perfection..." "Thank you for not judging."

Lira

doom29169

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Autumn52

*Hello Bubbles and Congrats on your approval and pretty new avatar.*

Autumn52

leans close and whispers * Hello Handsome, Hope your day is going well*

Hugs

TheLegionary

after such a warm good morning, I am sure it will be

*hugs you *

Azrael Annavianna

Hello Legion, you look like you could kick the crap out of me.... -shakes his head-

Bubbles

"passt! I think you got something on your wing..~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

nibbles ear and whispers while pouting, *How could you think I wouldn't miss you handsome?* licks ear and then kisses cheek

Insanityenviesme

-shudders verrrry visibly-
B-b-because I-I-I am n-not ha-hand-handsome
Moments of Sanity