News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Stranger of the Night. (Female needed)

Started by s6xs6x, September 28, 2010, 12:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s6xs6x

Name:S6XS6X
Title: Stranger in the Night. (Female Needed)
Content: Seduction, light force perhaps or light bondage/NC.  (Can be discussed to work out the details)
Scenario: A married woman home alone anticipating the arrival of her husband from a week long business trip grows worried as the hours creep by and no sign of her husband.  The weather is taking a turn for the worst as she waits up for him.  She's momentarily relieved when a loud knock startles her as she rushes to answer the door, only to be shocked and disappointed its not her husband with luggage but instead a stranger seeking help. (The plot can go in several directions from here, any and all suggestions are welcome to fine tune the scene to your liking).
Setting: Modern Day, perhaps in the rural part of town outside of a big city.
Requirements: Looking for someone who will respond several times a day if possible with the exception of weekends.  3-4 lines or a full paragraph each time works best.  I enjoy pic sharing (characters, outfits, scenery, actions) from time to time as I roleplay, but its not a necessity.
Other info:  If Interested, reply here or send me a direct message!:)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

aditu

the night is cold and I am freezing while looking at the guy standing on the door. I try to look into her eyes to be comnplelty sure that he is not my housband, but he is hiding somehow in the shadow. I feel scared when I notice that the guy is younger and stronger, I don't know what does he want. I am shivering and start feeling uncofortable, now completly annoyed and ashame, I know I am wearing just a very light nightie and tons of make-up. He step inside of the door and I can see to his face. He is cute, his arms are strong and he has a nice barb. He confuses me, I can not tell him to stop, to go away, I am affraid, scared and somehow attracted...