Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedroom Lazarus

I can't remove it,  It hides the hickies.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Vill

Nonsense! You heard the man, Lazarus. It's for the cause.  :P

Goddess of Night

Numbers mean little to one such as myself *eyes the men while sitting prettily in Midori's lap. Starts nibbling her earlobe*

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Peccavi

Priest, how can having each and every one of your most wanton desires being fulfilled be a bad thing?

I'm sure I can find a bottle of champagne around here somewhere.... Let me go look for it...

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Vill

He desires victory. There are more women than there are causes to win, in the world. I'd be the first to jump into that little pile of heathens you keep creating were that fact not plain to see.

Divine Tenacity

-growls and captures Miss E's lips for a fierce kiss-

So yummy...
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Bedroom Lazarus

I suppose its fire with fire. 

Traces his fingers down Derwashys bicep with a come hither look in those smoldering holy eyes.  Tongue tip slipping forth to wet them in glistening temptation.  His hand takes hold of Vill by the glute muscle, giving it a good squeeze
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

*becomes completely distracted by the kiss and wraps her arms around the beauty*

My On/Offs

Peccavi

Quote from: Vill on February 20, 2014, 12:03:06 AM
He desires victory. There are more women than there are causes to win, in the world. I'd be the first to jump into that little pile of heathens you keep creating were that fact not plain to see.

Ah but is this truly a cause to win? If you reach 1000, then what? The number resets and the battle stations are manned once again for a new battle to be fought with the ending just as memorable as the last.

;)

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 20, 2014, 12:04:13 AM
I suppose its fire with fire. 

Traces his fingers down Derwashys bicep with a come hither look in those smoldering holy eyes.  Tongue tip slipping forth to wet them in glistening temptation.  His hand takes hold of Vill by the glute muscle, giving it a good squeeze

I would quite possibly switch sides if the three of you began playing. ;)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Divine Tenacity

-pauses and looks around Miss E to check out the men's hot action.-

O.O

Derwaysh

Let's join hands brothers... for Jesus meant it this way.

~Takes hand of each of his brethren, Vill on one end and Lazarus on another... wrapping each bloke in each arm~

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Vill

The adamancy behind your own efforts to win belies your deployment of serpentine-deception, woman.

I have a feeling there will be many sins to confess before this is all over.

rouwdy

Bedroom Lazarus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw  Time to set the mood.

Leans over near Derwaysh, exhaling a long thin stream of warm air into the curve of his ear  Hello handsome.  Lets show these ladies how its done.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

*watches from Midori's lap, completely engrossed in the actions of the men*
I agree with Peccavi.

My On/Offs

Divine Tenacity

-strokes Miss E's hip, eyes rapt drinking in the sight of male on male action-

Holy fuck...that is hot.

Derwaysh

You always smelled of lavender in the mornings, mighty Lazarus... I knew it for I smelled of lavender. Let's smell of lavender together... forever and ever.

~Leans into the handsome priest, breathing in deeply and watching his adam's apple respond to the priest's adam's apple... forever entwined in manly adoration.~

Are you with us, brother Vill?

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Peccavi

Obligatory no numbers post as I ogle!

Peccavi slips onto the bar located in the center of the room, leaning down just long enough to pluck a bottle of whiskey from the shelves beneath before kicking back to watch the show.

Divine Tenacity

I'm ready to hand this battle over to the guys, just keep it up will ya?

Goddess of Night

*Nods in agreement*
And I thought girl on girl action was hot...

My On/Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

Nuzzles into the small brisk hairs that cover the rugged jawline of Derwaysh, lips opening as teeth try to trim him like a razor Come to the anti Sapphic side Vill

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

~Turns the priest around and grabs hold of each of his hands, pinning them behind his head~ Shall I have mercy on your soul, mate? ~Whisper against his ear as his lips brush past them and land in the apex of that chiseled neck~

Come on, come on now Vill... three dongles are better than two.

A/A

Vill

"It's for the cause."

--Pulls Lazarus' priestly collar off before producing his lighter to set it aflame. The act of heresy summons a hot tub that he proceeds to push both men into.--

Victory may yet be achievable.

Divine Tenacity