-Interest check- For Fate/Stay Night

Started by Orochimaru, October 20, 2010, 07:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Pink. I am not going for my own subforums. Never my intention. I just want to have fun rping with you guys. lol I am knowledgable about that though. *drinks his Mountain Dew* Though, if you want to help Pink, you gonna need to talk with me so you know what the basis of my plans are. We do not want things going off course, now do we? Again, IF you want too. I am gonna have to set up rules for incidents should something happen to servants and masters. That thought occured to me. Well, I'll get something going. ^^

Orochimaru

pendarious

yer just a magnet for stalkers huh orochi?
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Orochimaru

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Orochimaru

Oh yeah, on thing I DID forget to mention. There can be relationships/affairs between Servants and masters. Like Servant and another Servant or two masters.

I'll try and moke a more complete list if I forgot anything else when the OOC goes up.

I would like to note that, even though people were seeming matched up. Those are NOT set in stone. You can match up you the servants like. 2 masters for one servant or whatever, it ALL goes.

Also, the begining post is done.I am revising it, for now. It looks good... basic....probably bleh, but it should set the tone if it's not revised further.

pendarious

well wer'e all waiting on you to post the thing.

Orochimaru

I'll get to it... *Looks over at a few instruction sheets for some papers due for school*

I need Teguila....

KARMA! I SEE YOU LURKING! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM MEH!!!!!!!!

pendarious

pendarious

*considers throwing a mgic filled gemstone at orochi to get him to post the damn start*

Orochimaru

*dodges and slithers into a hiding spot* Those things are dangerous you know!

pendarious

that's the point....maybe you'll stop dawdling around and get this game on the road *laughs* i don't usually like to prod like this but seeing as it's been more than a day since you said you had the post ready *shrugs*

Orochimaru

*raises pointer finger and was about to speak in protest*...Well, damn... You smoked my ass on that one. >.< I'll get you next time.

Still, wanting to make sure things that were said got across to people, though, I could just retype it on the OOC too............

pendarious

Orochimaru

pendarious

Orochimaru

As profiles go.

Pen: Approved
Pretty: First approved, second is pending, but second servant is approved.
Major: Approved
Niki: Approved

pendarious

Orochimaru

Even though it's as slow as expected. Works in my favor actually.

Did you post a link to the thread here?

Orochimaru

I sent pms to everyone....

GOD DAMN YOU KARMA!!! QUITE STALKING ME!!! YOUR BAD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

*spazs*

lol jk

pendarious

Hunter

*gets popcorn and watches the carnage*