News:

Main Menu

Euro 2016

Started by Beorning, June 11, 2016, 02:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yobo

Quote from: gaggedLouise on June 27, 2016, 10:03:05 PM
Brilliant comment tweet on England getting kicked out by Iceland, in their first ever major tournament:
   ;D

The England players chose to play badly as a protest against the establishment. A great strategy but now they are out of Europe.

This one really tickled my funny bone.  ;D Great comment indeed.

Nico

Quote from: Derwaysh on June 28, 2016, 02:21:53 AM

I am really beginning to miss Ferdinand and Terry in the back.  :-(
Not only you.

Beorning

My God, penalties *again*???  :o

Well, even if we lose it now, it'll show we gave Portugal very hard time. And to think that we completely blew Euro only four years ago...

Deamonbane

Sorry Beorning... :(
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beorning

Oh, there's no need to be sad! We may have lost, but it's the best our team has made for years. Finally, we achieved something!

Of course, it'd have been ever better if we won, but really - I'm very satisfied with our team's performance this time around.

Nico

Agreed. Poland was excellent! ~thumbs up~

Deamonbane

Portugal has been half-assing and tying their way to the semi-finals.

Wales and Belgium are at it!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Derwaysh

Phenomenal play on Wales part today. Goes to show cohesiveness and teamwork will always trump individual gameplay.

If I was part of the Portugal squad, I'd be really, really worried right about now. XD
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

gaggedLouise

Iceland have done an amazing first international tournament, but they're being pushed down on the ground by the inspired French team. 4-0 at half time!

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Amelita

France is bulldozing us. Fantastic team, we don't stand a chance. One goal is all I ask... One goal...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Nico

Quote from: Amelita on July 03, 2016, 02:59:16 PM
France is bulldozing us. Fantastic team, we don't stand a chance. One goal is all I ask... One goal...
And you got it!

Still, respect for Iceland. That's one fantastic team.

Amelita

Two goals against a much better team, and finishing with pride over being in the quarter finals at all! Sucks to lose but I'm super proud of the boys. And great game, France!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Deamonbane

*mourns the loss of Wales* Well, now all the underdogs are gone.

Nico

Derwaysh

Well there it goes. Congrats to Portugal!

This is however a third international cup in a row where I've seen the winners consistently parking the bus and then doing the smash and grab at the final stages. May not be pretty football but valid tactic, that.
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days