Seeking Dominants for [MUL]

Started by Anastasia Lockhart, July 08, 2008, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia Lockhart

New info in place! I'm not shutting down forever, just until I have less of a load.

Anastasia Lockhart

Open again! Also, there's a new plot up!

Anastasia Lockhart

Biles

I've noticed how you implied the roles in the descriptions of many of these ideas you want to RP. Does this mean that we can't really negotiate roles, or can it be opened for suggestions?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Anastasia Lockhart

I'm willing to negotiate in most cases, as long as it makes sense. For instance, if you decided you really wanted Snow White to take a dominant role, we could talk that out. Or if you wanted to move a historical plot into modern day, that, too, could be discussed. Some, however, I'm set on, ex: Hippolyta in Chains really requires a sub female role, even though I have been asked to make her dominant.

Also, if you have elements you like, I can write a custom plot for that.

Anastasia Lockhart

Update! I've been seeing to some family drama, but I'd love to start playing again. I'd love it if somebody would take me up on this one.

Princess Zorya (A Delicious Dupe)
--(Regency) After a fall from grace in the East, you have returned to your homeland, penniless and alone. But a drunken run-in with a gypsyish guttersnipe gives you an idea. Your plan: turn this roughshod beauty Rose into a high-class courtesan, telling wealthy men she's a foreign princess, and get rich off of a little creativity and a lot of debauchery.
--This one is based off the true story of Princess Caraboo aka Mary Baker, with a twist. I can negotiate what sort of "princess" he's teaching her to be (imperious domme-bitch, demure sub, priestess with "interesting" religious practices). Really good if you have a dancer fetish.

Anastasia Lockhart

Updated! Still looking for a partner for the newest plot!

Anastasia Lockhart