NetChixxx~ReLoaded [NC+] Interest Check

Started by Sabel, January 09, 2009, 11:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabel

Netchixxx
(This game was originally made by Thymoit)

Main Concept: Everyone has seen commercials for Netflix, where you rent movies online, they mail them to you, you watch them for however long you like, and then return them, right? Netchixxx is an online rental 'site' (game) where you have a list of girls to choose from, you pick one, she's sent to you, and you keep her however long you like, and use her as you like. Upon return, she's cleaned, and shipped out to the next buyer. Neat, eh?

Game Type: Non-Consensual, Play-by-post/Free form Big Groups (I expect this to be a large game)

Scenario: There are two types of characters you can choose to play: Rental Girls, and Renters. The basis of the 'plot' is that the Rental Girls are kidnapped from modern day (2009) and transported to the year 2550, where technology has progressed, but human moral has failed. The Rental Girls are then cleaned up, taught, and prepared for their life as a rental. Renters go through an online process, by going through the ladies profile pages and choosing which one fits them (each girl has her own personality, just as each renter has their own fetishes) Once rented out, the girl is sent to the Renter, and used however the Renter likes, for however long. Once they have had enough of the girl, she is sent back to Netchixxx co. and cleaned up, to await her next Renter.

Rental Girls
Your Role: (from original thread) You play rental girl for Netchixxx - property.  Men look at various rental girls over on the net, pick their girl, place an order and have a rental girl delivered to their doorstep.  Rental girls are kept in temporal stasis while being shipped.  Between each renter, the girls are shipped back to Netflixxx and kept mostly unconscious while they are cleaned, prepped and sent out to their next renter.  Rental girls will experience almost no down time between clients.  They'll go straight from one to another.

Expectations:
* Different renters.  Whether I'm playing the role, or someone else, expect each renter to be different, and will vary in looks, personality, wants, desires and how they treat their rental girl.
* Non consensual.  What is constant is that each renter will expect his rental girl to do his bidding on demand.  He has the power to enforce it as well.  With a verbal command, a renter can cause a rental girl to experience pain, pleasure or paralysis.
* No escape.  The technology controlling rental girls is almost foolproof.  There is no fighting it or escaping.
* OFFs - will be respected.  By a strange coincidence, no renter will have a kink that goes against a player's OFFs.
* ONs - may be targeted.  Rental girls may send a PM (to myself, or the Renter) asking for their next renter to have a particular kink.  By a strange coincidence they'll just happen to be rented by someone with that kink.

Why Play One?: The Rental Girls are the main focus of the game. The Renters are there, yes, but they do not grow or develop over a period of time, while Rental Girls do. All Rental Girls start out kidnapped, in a different year (by a long shot) and completely unfamiliar to this world. It is up to the Rental Girl on how she adapts and grows to fit into this new world.

How To Apply: (from original thread)
1) Create a character to play. She must be from our modern world.  She should be of above average attractiveness and healthy.  She doesn't have to be drop-dead beautiful, but at least pretty.  She should be between the ages of 16 and 26.  Personally, I feel the whole scenario plays better if the rental girls all come from developed countries where women have equal rights.  That will make the shock of being enslaved as a rental girl more horrifying to her.  However, the characters can be anything the player's desire pre-abduction.  It could be anything from a slightly fictionalized version of the player, to a rich girl used to being waited on who suddenly finds herself the servant, to almost anything at all.  I will draw the line at combat characters who could kill someone in an instant with their bare hands and magic-makers.  That goes against the game concept.  Other than that, just about anything goes.
2) How would your character have died if Netchixxx hadn't abducted her?  Since your character is young and healthy, this is most likely an accident of some kind. Be creative.
3) PM your character to me.

Renters
Your Role: You are the Renter. You go online and choose a girl from Netchixxx archives, she is shipped straight to your door. You keep her for however long you like and do whatever you want with her, as long as she stays alive. (obviously) This is the Game Perspective.
Real Perspective being, you thumb through the NetChixxx Girls profiles, figuring out which one bests suits you. You 'order' her (tell me which one you want) and if she isn't on a waiting list, you start playing the game in her profile thread. When you are finished with her, I'll end the thread by posting the arrival of Netchixxx Packing Company, coming to pick the girl up. Then, the next man on the list dives right in.

Expectations:
* Be unique. I expect every renter to have their own personality.
* Non-Consensual. Remember, this is a NC game. You character has to at least be ok with NC, whether he's violent or not.
* Brilliance. Have fun with the girls. They are literally slaves to your bidding. Be creative.
* Respect a girls ONs and OFFs. (It might be a good idea to check out her Ons and Offs before choosing her)

Why Play One?: The Renters own the show. It's their word that is law. Renters are at least comfortable in this time period so it's easier for you, while the girls have to adjust to time warp, and being sex slaves. You ultimately have the most fun, doing literally whatever you want.

How To Apply:
1) Create a character to play. He/She must be from the time 2550. They can be ugly, sexy, smart, slow, or whatever you choose. Their personalities need to be prominent so that others can see what kind of 'client' you'll be. Age, looks, and a light description of your home, along with personality, needs to be in the profile.
2) Any twists and kinks that your character is fond of?
3) PM the profile to me

Other
~I will be looking for at least 4 girls and 4 renters to start off this show.
~I'm hoping to get a wiki page up for Netchixxx Online (I'll need help though, as I can't do wiki worth crap)
~If you are a Renter, you can play your character with different girls (one at a time) or, after your first Renting experience, you can make a completely new character.
~Remember the time period. It's not all flying cars and ray guns or whatever. It's alot like this world, except computer technology has sky rocketed. I wouldn't be suprised to see your car can drive itself, or you have an AI to cook for you. Also, broken bones, cuts, etc. that may result from the renting of a girl (to her) will be fixed upon end of renting. Just don't kill my girls.

Expansions
Wiki: I would need some assistance with the wiki page, but I'd like to have one for the girls profiles, and perhaps the main NetChixxx page.
NetDixxx: If there is a big hit with the NetChixxx, I will think about expanding the company to NetDixxx, which would be the reverse- male slaves, female (or male) Renters.

Any comments, questions, or ideas, feel free to post them here.

Rental Girl Profile Application
(Please use this code when messaging your profile to me.)
Just copy what's in the box, and fill in the blanks. Feel free to delete anything in parenthesis.
[b]Player:[/b](Your name here)
[b]Image:[/b]{Pictures of your character are always a plus)
[b]Character:[/b](Character's full name)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Be descriptive, as this is what will bring clients)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (no younger than 16, no older than 25)
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Bust:[/b]
[b]Hips:[/b]
[b]Hair Colour/ Style:[/b]
[b]Race/Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Physical Abilities:[/b] (e.g. flexibility. Other... assets may be announced as well)
[b]Personality:[/b] (be very creative)
[b]Strength:[/b] (one thing that isn't appearance that would attract someone to you)
[b]Weakness:[/b] (Your one negative)
[b]Background:[/b] (Where did you come from? What was your life like? How did NetChixxx save you from near death?)

NetChixxx Renter's Profile Application Code
(Please use the below code when messaging me your profile.)
You may be as detailed or as brief as you like.
[b]Player:[/b] (Your name)
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Gender Preference:[/b] (Which way(s) does your character swing?)
[b]Age:[/b] (no younger than 20)
[b]Address:[/b] (must be fake[duh])
[b]Type of Home:[/b] (mobile home, mansion, etc.)
[b]Kinks:[/b] (what you like)
[b]Positive:[/b] (positive aspects of your character)
[b]Negative:[/b] (negative aspects of your character)

Thanks! goes to:
Thaleia for wiki, ads, Girls' profile code, and much, much more
Petra for the wonderful signature graphics & allowing me to annoy her with all of my spelling mistakes

Created Girls:
Sasha Vermeer
Francoise Delacroix
Alyss
Serena Harrington
Rowan O'Reilly

RENTERS ORDER NOW!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28479.msg1079833#msg1079833

Duchess

Sabel

Duchess

i found this link https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/index.php?title=Netchixxx but its empty...the older version OCC..you know something about it?

Sabel

I knew someone had made or started a Netchixxx wiki, but that they hadn't gotten very far into it before the game died. I was hoping to do something with it.

Sabel

There is also a Netchixxx game group in NC human-freeform big games, from the old game. I'm not sure whether I need to message someone and have them delete it, or change moderation, or whatever. It looks like there is only one girl's thread that is still being posted on. Otherwise, they can be deleted and redone. Not sure on who to message about that though. lol

Elohim

I might be interested in this,  if I can put up the stipulation that my character only be rented to other female characters.

Sabel

That can be arranged. As stated, Ons and Offs, or minor requests are followed :)

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Sabel on January 09, 2009, 12:34:56 PM
There is also a Netchixxx game group in NC human-freeform big games, from the old game. I'm not sure whether I need to message someone and have them delete it, or change moderation, or whatever. It looks like there is only one girl's thread that is still being posted on. Otherwise, they can be deleted and redone. Not sure on who to message about that though. lol

General games aren't deleted.

On another note, I might still have some of the world background the original GM sent hiding in amongst my PMs. If I still do, would you like a copy of it? It might help you flesh things out.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Kye

I will start working on my character as well.  ;D

Duchess

would the same rules as seen in the occ aply or you will come with others? And what about tiny banners in the players sig to advertise?

HairyHeretic

Hmm .. looks like I must have deleted that PM. I don't seem to have it any more.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Maeven

Interested... posting here so I remember to make a character!
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Sabel

Alrighty- way more popular than I thought it'd be. lol

First, the main rules of the original still apply. I'll come up with extra if I see it needed. Otherwise, no.

Banners, and such, I do not know how to do (definitely not a graphic person) If someone would like to make one similar to the original, that would be oh, so, wonderful!

As for the old game, I suppose I will just have to make a new one for ReLoaded?

Also, we have 3 Girls, and one Renter.

For those interested, there is no calling limit, so if you want in, you can be in. ^.~

As soon as I figure out how to get the new ReLoaded up in the UC forums, I'll have profiles posted and renters can get started.

Sabel

Seems like there were such things as buying out your ownership from Netchixxx, stocks, and even dept. If one of the original girls can explain this process to me, I'd like to know all aspects of the original Netchixxx so that I can recreate and make better, the new one.

HairyHeretic

I think that was mostly background. It wouldn't likely play any real part for the girls, as they'd be expected to work years to buy themselves out.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Sabel

well I have one original who has, in fact, bought her self out, and holds stock in Netchixxx, and another who claims to have debt.

But that is a nice addition though- actual paying and spending for the girls. Like, they get a small percentage per client, and they can spend it on things like time out of the 'coma' that comes between clients. -nods- I might work something up like that. However, I'd still like some background on that, from anyone who has knowledge of the money situation of NetChixxx.

Also, I'd like to know what people think about the male aspect of the game (laughingly called NetDixxx) Where there are male slave- kind of a off sector of NetChixxx.

And totally need some banners. lol.

Oh, and everyone-> pictures for profiles would be awesome, as clients have to see what they are buying. Thank you.

FULL UPDATE:
Rental Girls: 3
Renters: 1

VOTES/IDEAS:
NetDixxx?

HELP NEEDED:
Wiki
Banners

Duchess

i can try my hand at the wiki...i'm not perfect but i learn on the way you can check my wiki http://70.32.39.16/wiki/User:Sensualnymph
i need to know exactly what you want on it and what you have in mind and it doenst have to look like mines ..i can make it different

will start after i make my character today

HairyHeretic

I can try to fill you in on some of the background that I remember, though it may clash with some of your own ideas. Would you prefer me to post it here for everyone, or PM it?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Duchess

uhm idk if it will be better to have it in an occ tread. I think its better so we can openly discuse it without worry with PG-13 .LOL. Until Sabel say something PM it to me.

Duchess

ok i see in the game beside the girls and the renters, thy had several other characters?
would we be looking people to fill in those parts too?

sample:

"Hello, I'm Betty.  Today is your first down day as a Netchixxx rental girl and I'm here to answer your questions.  Although my appearance and personality are based off a real Netchixxx rental, I'm eduware, educational software, and I am programmed to answer your questions."

Aiden

I'll sign up as a renter...if the game gets going.
(Want to experiment with a few fetishes/non typical intercourse ideas to play with a rental I can use and trade in just as quickly...)

*Fires up the candles...*
>.>

Duchess

i send pm my character but wont start on the wiki yet until were sure this might run

Sabel

Ok, so sorry it's taken so long to get back. Full weekend- again.

Hairy, if the details aren't for non-accepted veiwers, pm them, otherwise, I think it would be better posted here, so everyone can decide what should be kept, change, and what should be ditched, for lack of a better word.

Thaleia- Wiki would be great. I'd like to have it fashioned after (or as close to) a real welcome page of a website, like NetChixxx. I'm not sure if wiki can have multiple pages or not, but if it can, I'd like the profiles of the girls to be in wiki.

I'm refining the profiles a little so they read more like advertisements, and less like actual profiles. I figured it would be a nice touch.

NetChixxx is still open to anyone wanting to join. We need more renters, as we only have one.

HairyHeretic

I'm just about to head on to bed, but I'll post what I remember of the world background tomorrow when I get home from work.

Cattle die, kinsmen die