Cult of the Lust God, in need of female characters

Started by IrishWolf, February 19, 2016, 06:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishWolf

With the end of the Wars of Religion, the mortals of Esmov, at least those that survived, turned their backs upon the Gods. For generations, even those of the long lived Elves and Dwarves, their faith has been in magic, science and philosophy, not the divine.  Great halls of learning and schools of engineering, took the place of temples and shrines. Those left still practicing their old religions were few in number and slowly, over the many many years, as their Gods failed to answer prayers, the true faith left them, leaving those who wanted to believe, unsure in their hearts, which robbed their prayers of power.

Sweeping change crossed the lands. Where once walled cities and castles dominated, sprawling centers of culture, industry and business bloomed, without walls or high fortifications, as weapons of gunpowder dominated the battlefields. Revolt and revolution tore apart the old orders of Men and Elves and even a few of the Dwarven realms. Kings were thrown down and in their place, republics, some of which endured and others transformed into empires. Machines of steam rattled down steel tracks, as smoke from factories rose high into the sky. And the world of Esmov progressed, until it reached an equal with modern Earth.

But the Gods were still there. Weakened after the Wars of Religion, from doing battle across the Divine Realm and aiding their mortal followers, they were unable to answer prayers. As their followers abandoned them, the worship they needed to restore their power disappeared. What few mortals remained, could not provide enough faith for the Gods to work miracles and when the prayers went unanswered, even that small trickle of power dried up. Nearly all of the divine were left to wail and gnash their teeth across the realm of the Gods, blaming one another and the folly of mortals, for the cataclysmic wars, which had destroyed them in the end. To curse the fact, they could no longer perform the grand gestures, which had won them thousands of worshipers.

But not all the Gods were so distraught. There were a handful, still with plans and abilities. Most were not true Gods at all but beings of immense power, more like Titans or Nature Spirits, which had existed before and fully formed alongside the Gods and thus, still drew power from the mortal realm, even without worshipers and their faith, because they were closer to the world, than the true Gods. One of these was Motarr, God of Lust, Intoxication and Indulgence. Like the other more, primal Gods, he drew a trickle of power when people gave in to their more based desires and that power was something he stored away, waiting for the right day.

And that day might just be here.

With the continual sexual revolution, all manner of distilling and brewing and all of the drugs this modern society has created, there has never been a world so fertile for the return of the Cult of Motarr. Calling the remaining Immortals in his retinue, the God prepares to set his plan in motion.

Alright, if you're still with me, hopefully you're interested in what the God of wine and tits has planned for his return.

So Motarr is going to call his retinue, a handful of beings, which aren’t Gods but they don't age, get sick or die, unless someone kills them. When the story starts, it's just going to be a couple of satyrs and a few nymphs. So he’s going to use the power he’s been hoarding for the past few centuries, to make his follower look human and slip all of them into the mortal world. Once there, they are heading to a nightclub, to seduce mortals, be they human, elf, neko or whatever. Whenever Motarr is around mortals, they tend to get frisky and the same applies to his followers and they all can make alcohol more potent or give it new properties, like making any drink an aphrodisiac.

In the morning, Motarr is going to transport his followers and whatever partner or partners they managed to get, back to the realm of the Gods. The plan is to convince them that he is a God and that they should worship him. To help that along, theres going to be orgies and partner swapping, while feeding the mortals ambrosia, nectar and wine made by Motarr himself, all of which will start physically affecting the mortals. The girls are going to find themselves getting curvier, going up in cup size. The guys are going to find themselves getting more physically fit and more impressive, with greater stamina.

The overall goal, is to make them priests and priestess of Motarr and then send them back to the mortal world. Once they get back, they’re going to start recruiting/corrupting other mortals and rebuild the cult, which is to say, a mystery cult. Only those in the cult, know whats going on and that would be drunken orgies in the name of Motarr, which will give him power. Power he’s going to use to let himself and his retinue back into the mortal world and join in.

So, smut heavy but its got a story and goals, anyone interested?

Nymphadora

I might be interested in this... Going to watch for sure! See what comes of it. 

Very fun concept.  ;D
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

freeko

tl;dr saw smut heavy at the bottom, am interested, and might look at it in more detail when I have time after the weekend while i am unavailable

IrishWolf

Thank you very much Nymphadora, hopefully I get enough people to work up character sheets.

Well freeko, hopefully your still interested after giving it a full read.

Empyrean

It looks interesting. I'll mark tentative interest. :)

Sain

Could be fun to play a retinue member and/or a mortal.

e. Yep. Definitely signing up for a retainer. I have a glorious satyr pic that needs using.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

IrishWolf

Excellent, then I will begin work on character sheets.

Yukina

Seems interesting if there's some f/f potential. :) *bookmarks*

freeko

im down for f/f but im just out entirely if anyone makes a herm/futa character.

It is a line I refuse to cross and feel that it is just better for me to remove myself from the game instead of deal with something i so very much hate.

IrishWolf

Well Yugishogun, I’m sure that can be arranged.

And now, character sheets,

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Sexuality[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Background[/b]:
[b]Character’s Ons[/b]:
[b]Character’s Offs[/b]:

Name: Motarr
Race: God
Personality: As a general rule, Motarr is rather laid back, all about enjoying the pleasures in life but he can suddenly fly into fits of rage, which he works hard to keep under control. He is one of the few Gods, who enjoyed being in the mortal realm, content to spend each and every day, wandering across the land with his followers, sampling the local brews and dancing the nights away, before leading his cult in an orgy and falling asleep, in the arms of his female worshipers.
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance:

Motarr, like the other Gods, isn’t confined to a single form however he does have a preferred form, that of a tall human male. His height has changed over the years but currently, he stands at six and a half feet tall, with a toned, athletic body. Longish dark brown hair covers his head and a his cheeks and chin are covered in a thick beard of the same color. Both beard and hair are wildly curly. His skin is a finely tanned olive color and unmarked, save for the bottoms of his feet, which have been stained a dark, reddish color, as if he always bears the coloration of someone pressing grapes with their feet. Light brown eyes stare over a straight, strong nose.
Background: It is said that Motarr was the first to make wine. One day, as a youth, as he wandered the mortal world, he collected some grapes and put them in a leather bag, which he hung at his side. After walking for a long time, he grew tired and laid down to rest. In his sleep, he rolled over and crushed the grapes inside the bag but did not know it when he woke and continued on. After many days of walking in the hot sun, he was hungry and decided to eat the grapes but when he opened the bag, he found only juice, which had fermented. As he was also thirsty, he drank and was amazed by the flavor and alcohol.

He shared his discovery with the being he came across, Siax, who was one of the first Satyrs. Together the God and Satyr would refine how to make wine and be the first to cultivate grapes. They would share their gifts with first the Elves and then Men and finally Dwarves, whom they drunkenly stumbled over and learned of mead from. They also found that Dwarves were the once civilized race, which could drink the wine they made, without first mixing it with water.

It is said, that once, after sampling one of the wines he had, Motarr stumbled off and fell into a drunken slumber, from which he could not be awoken from. While he slept, a band of pirates came across him and thinking him the son of some noble, carry him off to their ship, intending to ransom him. When Motarr woke, he commanded the pirates to return him to the shore and when they refused and tried to bind his hands, he turned into a lion, slaying several, The rest were so frightened, they were driven to madness and leaped into the sea, where they were transformed into dolphins. Motarr then told those who had jumped into the sea, that if they saved enough drowning sailors, he might turn them back into men.

Motarr’s cult was destroyed early in the Wars of Religion. His followers, whom were secretive, keeping their rites to themselves, were looked down upon by the followers of more righteous powers, who considered them agents of sin. The other Gods themselves, looked at him in suspicion. He was neutral, refusing to declare to Light or Dark and spent most of his time with mortals, which would have made him the perfect spy, if he had ever thought of doing that.

The priests of the Gods of Light, spread vile rumors to their faithful, claiming that the followers of Motarr seduces the youth to the Dark Gods and tales of wicked deeds committed during his rites, including human sacrifice.  At this time, the Gods of Light invited him to the Realm of the Gods, for a party and he went, hoping to convince them to tell their followers not to harm his worshipers. Instead, he was betrayed and attacked, barely escaping, while his sole temple was besieged. It was here, that Siax, one of the oldest and wisest of the Satyrs would die, fighting to protect the followers of Motarr in a drunken rage.
Character’s Ons: Feisty partners, submissive partners, public sex, oral (giving and receiving), bondage, rough and wild sex, receiving body worship
Character’s Offs: Mutilation, scat, chastity

Nymphadora

He is awesome, IrishWolf!

I'd be playing a human woman though I'm considering her being a neko... we shall see.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Yukina

I think I will be retracting my interest.

Kythia

IrishWolf

Thank you Nymphadora, I can't wait to see your character.

Sorry to hear that Yugishogun.

I'd love to have you on board Kythia, is there any question I could answer to increase your interest?

Sain

Hmm was gonna go with a quite feminine satyr pic and play him bi, but I'll have to reconsider whether he would fit in if we only get hetero men and bi/lesbo women characters.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

freeko

Well, if someone could make it monday that would get me more interested in this. I have an hour right now before I go back into the fray as it were.

So here goes a few tl;dr questions because i just do not have time to read all that atm.

Am I playing as a god type or a "mortal"?

IrishWolf

Well, there are a few slots open for Immortal beings but most of the characters should be mortals.

Well Sain, if you know anyone who would want to play as a bi or gay male to match with your planned satyr, please invite them

bubby

Just dropping by to say OMFG WOLF YOUR CHAR PIC!!

...UNF....

As you were. ;)

Niki315

I'd be interested in playing a mortal I guess. If the pace is going to be many posts a week it would be too fast for me though. I normally only have one to two nights a week where I can sit and get into a character.

IrishWolf

bubby! Can I entice you to join us?

Niki315, well we don't have a set pace right now but I'm sure we can work something out, once we have the characters