sirtree

Was just out so nah.

The next person is ba-ba-babad ta the bone~

Mr Bigglesworth

Only when I want ot be  >:)

Next person is missing somebody :-(

OrchidofDarkness

Correct.

the next person has the one they are missing.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Adrianna Paige

oh yes.

for the next person..someone else has the one thing that the next person is missing.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

I don't think so...

Next person got to exercise today.

Adrianna Paige

yes indeedee...

the next person had a salad for lunch!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

Well, along side some Salmon there was salad.

The next person is hungry.

Adrianna Paige

yes!!

the next person is hot...temperature wise that is..

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

I was half an hour ago, so close.

The next person has a cool beverage by their side.

sirtree

H2o is a mans best friend.

The next person has a illness of a sort today.

Adrianna Paige

incorrect.

the next person didn't take a shower today.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

Incorrect.

The next person has a busy Friday ahead of them.

Adrianna Paige

Correct.

I work from 8 to 5 and then go to work with children from 5:30 until 9pm.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Undeniable Sin

Sounds frantic and overwhelming

The next person is hungry
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Mr Bigglesworth

That I am.

The next person is catching up on their RPs.

Undeniable Sin

I don't have any going on

The next person has a pet of some type

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

(Started answering before you Ninja'd me with your 2nd post adding a question, so...) I used to have 3 cats and 1 dog, but alas their time came, and after I lost my dog I couldn't bring myself to have a pet again, at least not yet - I still miss Sophie (the dog) nearly every day.

I do not have a hairless rat.

The next person is listening to music.

Adrianna Paige

I ninja'd you...nah nah na nah nah!

I'm listening to Shot in the Dark by Within Temptation.

The next person is watching Charmed.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

Nope, TV isn't even on.

Next person, after reading this, knows that I'm off to make dinner.  Have a good night all...

Adrianna Paige

Goodnight! Let me know how much I liked it!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

sweetgirl91

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

TaintedAndDelish

No, I'm on E.   >.>
Who needs TV when you have E. XD

The next person lives on a farm?

Undeniable Sin

It feels like it sometimes, but no

The next  person is tired